剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
But honor is an abstract concept.
不是个实际的东西 是吧
It's not a practical thing, is it?
的确不是
No, it isn't.
但女人是物质的
But women are practical beings.
我们必须承认
I mean, we must admit.
她们必须这样来让物种得以延续
I mean, they have to be to keep the species going.
我们在聊什么 查理
What are we talking about, Charlie?
就像在国际象棋里
It's like in chess.
你可以想出很多种走法
You can figure out as many moves ahead as you like,
因为棋子都不动
because none of the pieces are moving,
它们都静止在那
they're all frozen in place.
但在现实世界中 你可以想出
But in the real world, you can figure out
可能最多两三步的走法
maybe two, three moves ahead, tops,
因为所有事物都在瞬息万变
because everything is in constant motion.
-你跟上我说的了吗 -当然 就像开车
- You follow what I'm saying? - Sure, like driving in traffic.
没错 你看着两三辆在你前面的车
Exactly. You're watching two, three cars ahead of you,
但如果你本来分♥析♥预料了
but if you were to analyze and anticipate
每个人会怎么做
what everybody might do, I mean...
所有不同的组合
All the different combinations, I mean, phew!
混乱随之而来 你最后就撞车了
Confusion ensues, and you end up crashing.
一片混乱
It's chaos.
我们怎么谈到交通的
How'd we get to traffic?
-荣誉感 -对
- Honor. - Ah, yeah.
我认为你是个明白荣誉感的人
I think you're someone who understands honor
因为你说这件事并不会难为情
because it doesn't embarrass you to talk about it.
你是个言出必行的人
You're someone who gives your word, and you keep it.
但还是有事在困扰着你
And yet something is worrying you.
我和你
You and I,
我们这些年花了很多时间
we spent a lot of time together throughout the years
有欢愉 有认真
getting sweaty and serious.
还是我错了
Or am I wrong?
我们有没有认真
Have we or have we not been getting serious?
这不是你该告诉我你和你老婆
This isn't where you tell me you and your wife
只是名义上的夫妻
are married in name only,
不在一起睡的时候 不是吗
sleep in separate beds, is it?
-因为我已经知道了 -不是
- 'Cause I already knew that. - No.
我在告诉你我曾经知道你想干什么
This is where I tell you I used to know what you were up to,
但是最近 并不是这样
but lately, not so much.
例如
For instance,
你不在酒吧工作了
you don't work at the bar anymore.
而且你告诉我小昆在墨西哥
And you tell me that Quinn's in Mexico,
但是我怎么都没找到他
but I can't get anybody to find him.
不知道你在找他
Wasn't aware you were looking for him.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
杰特 你主要的优点是你工作时
Jett, your main asset is you do your job
不会吸引很多的注意力
without calling a lot of attention to yourself.
这是你的风格
That's your style.
我俩在这方面很像
In that sense, we're two peas in a pod.
当然 你有其他的 更专业的优点
Of course, you have other, more specialized assets.
老天 你在床上的动作
Christ. The way you move in bed,
-真是专业 -你为什么要挑衅我
- you could be a pro. - Why are you trying to provoke me?
我伤到你了吗
Did I touch a nerve?
这是在夸你
It was meant as a compliment.
只是说出来的方式不太对
It just didn't come out right.
有话直说 不然就让我下去
Get to the point or drop me off.
我晕车了
I'm getting carsick.
-老大 -待会儿
- Boss. - Not now.
抱歉 是您的妻子
I'm so sorry, it's your wife.
她听得见我吗
Can she hear me?
-不能 静音了 -本尼
- No, it's on mute. - Bennie,
我为什么要和我老婆说话
why would I wanna talk to my wife?
她听起来很着急
She sounds frantic.
怎么了 她错过了样品销♥售♥吗
What, she miss a sample sale?
是关于小查尔斯
It's about Junior.
薇薇安
Vivian?
是的
Yes.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
我说了我这就去
I said I'm on my way.
-本尼 带我们回家 -好的
- Bennie, take us home. - You got it.
一分钟就好
This won't take but a minute.
他把自己锁在了你的书房♥
He's locked himself in your study.
我很确定他在里面磕毒呢
I'm pretty sure he's blowing rails in there.
他用枪指着比利的脸
He shoved a gun in Billy's face.
差点把那可怜的孩子吓死
Nearly scared the poor soul to death.
-谁是比利 -今天是星期三
- Who's Billy? - It's Wednesday.
我的瑜伽教练 比利
Billy my yoga instructor.
他可能再也不会来了
He's probably never coming back.
你是
Who are you?
关于你把你的女人带到我家
What is my rule about you bringing
我是怎么规定的
your women into my home?
-她是我的律师 -你的律师
- She's my lawyer. - Your lawyer.
我知道律师会因为撒谎而被取消律师资格
I understand lawyers can be disbarred for lying.
不是吗 所以告诉我
Isn't that right? So, tell me.
你在和他上♥床♥吗
Are you fucking him?
没有 你呢
No. Are you?
让你堕落的臭儿子滚出我家
Get your degenerate fuckwit son out of my house!
爸 你看见在外面车里那两人了吗
Dad. Did you see the two guys in the Seville out there?
-没有 -你没看见
- No, I didn't. - You didn't?
-我看见了 -好
- I saw them. - Okay.
他们是我的人 一切都好 没事
They're mine. It's all good. Good.
你来这干什么
Wh-What are you doing here?
我来重振旗鼓
I'm regrouping is what.
你总说来找你 先来找你
I mean, you always say come to you. First, come to you,
所以我来了
so I'm here.
-有人在跟踪我 -谁在跟踪你
- Somebody's following me. - Who's following you?
爸 如果我知道 我就打他们了 不是吗
Well, Dad, if I knew, I'd hit 'em, right?
嗨 杰特
Hey, Jett.
-不如我出去等 -不 留下
- Why don't I wait outside? - No, stay.
他们干掉了维斯利
They got Wesley.
-塔加特吗 -嗯
- Taggart? - Mm.
所以我加强了防御
That's why I got the reinforcements.
但是 这些人是受他人推荐
But, you know, these guys come recommended.
霍珀和其中一人在杰克逊坐过牢 是吧 小霍
Hopper did time with one of them in Jackson, right, Hop?
-那个西班牙佬 -谁杀了维斯利
- The spic? - Who popped Wesley?
-一个杀手 就在我房♥子外 -什么时候
- Some hitter, right outside my house. - When was this?
昨晚 今天凌晨
Last night, early this morning.
我一直给他打电♥话♥ 听到屋内响起他电♥话♥铃
I kept calling him and kept hearing the ringer on his phone,
仿佛他在屋里什么地方
like he was somewhere in the house,
但像是次声波
but, you know, like real sublevel,
低于人类能听见的频率
like, underneath human hearing.
快把我逼疯了
Driving me fucking nuts.
最后我走到车道
And finally, I go out to the driveway,
他四仰八叉在那杵着 脸都没了
and he's sprawled there, face gone.
一开始我想 该死 浣熊
You know, and at first, I think, shit, a raccoon
或其他野生动物啃了他的脸
or some wild animal ate his fucking face off.
他和我的干洗衣服一起躺着
He's lying there with my dry cleaning,
衣服早就溅满了血
which is splattered with blood.
闻起来像下水道 他失禁地够呛
Smelled like a goddamn sewer, he shit himself so bad.
谁也没听到任何声音
And nobody heard nothing--
这片安静的住♥宅♥区
not a single neighbor in this
一个邻居都没有出来
quiet residential block came out.
没有邻里守望 什么也没有
No neighborhood watch, nothing.
-我打火机呢 -这里不能吸烟
- Where is my lighter? - Can't smoke in here.
爸 特殊情况
Dad, special circumstance.
薇薇安不喜欢
Vivian doesn't like it.
你知道可能是谁干的吗
Now, you have any idea who it was who did this?
是谁 我不知道
Who? I don't know, I mean,
妈的 我以为你能告诉我
shit, I thought you'd tell me.
对了 这个夹在我挡风玻璃上
Oh. This was on my windshield.
让我知道他在监视我 嘲笑我
Letting me know that he's watching me, taunting me.
你完了
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表