剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
要是有人出来怎么办 要上厕所
What if, uh, one of them comes out? Needs to take a leak?
他们下楼 上厕所
They go downstairs, take a leak.
没什么和往常不一样的
Nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
没人知道我们在那儿
Nobody knows we're there.
-不许出声 不许开枪 -保安怎么办
- No yelling, no bullets. - How do we deal with security?
我让一个保安去你那
I'll send a guard your way.
你搞定他和门卫 另两个可以留着
You handle him and the doorman. The other two can stay.
时刻盯着他们
Keep your eyes on them at all times.
只有当你发现他们要去办公室 你才插手干预
If, and only if, you see them coming up to the office do you intervene.
但是不许开枪
But no bullets.
只能这么办
It's the only way this works.
那些喝醉的人都不用管
All those drunk people are a liability.
每个人都预设了四个号♥码 用完就扔
Everybody has four numbers programmed, then we toss them.
给我讲讲安保公♥司♥
Tell me about the alarm company.
就像我说的 业余的
Well, it's like I said, amateur hour.
再讲一遍
Run it by me one more time.
车♥库♥门的电路走的是另一个电箱
The electrical for the garage door is on a different box.
他们把所有的车都停在那边 除了一辆
They keep all vehicles parked there except for one.
我一旦把电箱炸掉
So once I blow that grid
搞定停在外面的那辆巡逻车
and disable the one patrol car parked out front...
他们就死定了
...they're fucked.
不管怎样都要堵住车♥库♥的门
Block the garage doors anyway.
好的 但是我可告诉你
All right, but I'm telling you,
督察
-真的多此一举 -那也堵
- just really gonna be a precaution. - Do it.
打烊之后到我办公室来 我带你转转
Swing by my office after we close. I'll give you a tour.
-好的 -很好 非常期待
- Okay. - Great, looking forward to it.
我是阿什比的朋友
I'm a friend of Ashby's.
别看我 咱们去办公室
Don't look at me. Let's go to your office.
-你的门卫叫什么 -兰斯
- What's your doorman's name? - Lance.
让比尔下去看看兰斯 就说他不舒服
Send Bill down to see Lance. Tell him Lance is ill,
吃了不新鲜的虾之类的
ate some bad shrimp or something.
帮我个忙 去看看兰斯 好吗
Do me a favor, go check on Lance, would you?
吃了不新鲜的虾之类的
Had some bad shrimp or something.
-他好像在吐 -好的 先生
- I think he's puking. - Yes, sir.
好的
Okay.
我在
I'm here.
楼上的比尔来看兰斯
Bill from upstairs is coming to see Lance.
-比尔一米九 秃头 棕色外套 -收到
- Bill is six-three, bald, tan jacket. - Got it.
-你好 兄弟 -加森说你不舒服
- 'Sup, bro? - Garson say you're sick or something?
没有 我挺好的
No, I'm fine...
去把保险箱打开
Go to the safe and open it.
-天啊 -别慌
- Jesus Christ. - Don't panic.
照我说的做
Do what I tell you
我就让你毫发无损地离开这里
and I'll get you outta this without a scratch.
-好 站起来 -好的
- Good. Stand up. - Yeah.
-转过去 -好的
- Turn around. - Yeah.
趴地毯上
Face to the rug.
手放后背
Hands behind your back.
这是什么 混♥蛋♥ 想偷袭我们吗
What's this asshole? You trying to surprise us?
省省吧
Cut it out.
头抬起来
Lift your head.
-高点 -天啊
- Higher. - Holy shit.
有什么
What is it?
-我刚才拿的就是它们 -闭嘴
- I was just holding them... - Shut up.
这东西每个值多少钱
How much is each of these suckers worth?
别傻愣着
Don't stop.
对不起 杰特
Sorry, Jett.
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表