剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
I'm not even gonna write this up, it's so dumb.
我建议你们各上各车 各回各家"
I suggest you get in your cars, and you go home."
昨天 雅克接到了保险员的电♥话♥
Yesterday, Jacques is on the phone with his insurance agent,
保险员说
and the agent says, "Hey,
"你记得几个月前追尾你的那个人吗"
do you remember that guy who rear-ended you a couple months back?"
"记得"
"Yes."
"他到家之后十分钟
"Well, 10 minutes after he got home,
就脑出血死掉了"
he dropped dead from a brain hemorrhage."
-不会吧 -老病灶
- No way. - Previous condition.
完全毫无关联的巧合
Totally unrelated freak coincidence.
不过这也意味着 这个人托他可爱老婆的福
But that means that this guy, thanks to his lovely wife,
生命中最后的一个半小时
spends his last hour and a half
都用来等警♥察♥给一场不存在的事故
waiting for a cop to write a non-ticket
开一张不存在的罚单
on a bogus non-accident.
精彩吧
It's beautiful, right?
我可以给你戴上这个
I could just put these on you,
让你远离这些纷扰的思绪
take your mind off such worrisome matters.
-是谁 -爸 是我
- Who is it? - Dad? It's me.
-都解决了 -进来
- All clear. - Come in.
-我们找到他们了 -两个都找到了
- We got 'em. - Both of them?
都找到了
Both of them.
-死了 -死了
- Dead? - Dead.
你们的行话等会再谈
Whoa, whoa. Save the shoptalk for later.
我不需要知道这些细节
I don't need all these details.
-你好吗 杰特 -还不赖 小查尔斯
- How you doing, Jett? - Not too bad, Junior.
我要走了 你们肯定需要点时间团聚
I'm signing off. I'm sure you boys need your family time.
等等 过来
Wait, come here.
你今晚所做的太伟大了
What you did tonight was above and beyond.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget it.
-不必挂齿 -拿着 给爱丽丝的
- Don't mention it. - Here. For Alice.
-给她买♥♥点好看的衣服 -你不必这样
- Buy her something nice to wear. - You don't need to do that.
不过是给你女儿的礼物而已
All it is, is exactly that, a gift for your daughter.
拿着 就当是我表达谢意吧
Please, take it as a token of my gratitude.
杰特
Jett?
天啊 杰特·科沃斯基 你住在这
My God, Jett Kowalski. Um... You staying here?
酒店吗 不 我来见个人
In the hotel? No. I'm just... I'm meeting someone.
-谈生意吗 -我也想问你呢
- Oh, business. - I could ask you the same.
当然 你什么时候出来的
You could. When'd you get out?
-四个月前 表现良好 -表现良好
- Four months ago. Good behavior. - Good behavior?
没想到啊
I'm surprised.
但我很高兴听你这么说 在上班吗
But I'm happy to hear that. You working?
-兼♥职♥ 做酒保 -酒保
- Part-time, bartending. - Bartending?
为了小费给客人倒酒
Pouring booze in a glass for tips.
-你结婚了 -不 还是全职
- You're married? - No. Full-time.
不错 是她吗
Cute. Is that her?
同事 我们在工作
Colleague, we're, uh, working.
你现在没在做卧底了吧
You're not undercover these days, are you?
-很高兴见到你 -希望不是
- It's really good to see you. - Hope not.
除非你伪装成了卧底警♥察♥
I mean, unless you're disguised as an undercover cops.
很高兴你出狱了
I'm glad you're out.
谢谢 再见了 小杰
That's sweet. So long, Jackie.
汽车旅馆
小杰 她这么叫你吗
Jackie? Is that what she called you?
-消停会吧 -不
- Give it a rest, okay? - No.
我叫起来太油腻了 不过我明白其中魅力
Too glib for me, but I can see the appeal.
我欠她很多
I owe her a lot.
-你当卧底的时候吗 -她是世界级的盗贼
- From your undercover days? - That woman is a world-class thief.
你也是为了保护卧底身份 不得不跟她上♥床♥吗
Was she also something that you had to do to protect your cover?
十年前
Ten years ago,
我渗入到一个组织 头目是十足的疯子
I infiltrated the organization of a five-star wacko.
他叫弗兰克·斯威尼 听说过吗
Guy named Frank Sweeney, ever hear of him?
那个毒枭吗 用射钉枪处决对手
The drug lord? The one who uses nail guns on his competition?
杰特那时刚加入组织
Jett was new to the crew...
你感觉怎么样 宝贝
How you feeling, sweetness?
十年前
我脖子抽筋了
I got a crick in my neck.
听到了吗 墨菲 重压之下还这么优雅
Oh, you hear that, Murphy? Grace under pressure.
我知道你的身份 所以...
I know what you are, so...
你不如老实交待了吧
you might as well get it off your chest.
-你在说什么 -我还要去赶飞机
- What are you talking about? - I got a plane to catch,
所以赶紧说吧 警官
so let's speed this up, officer.
跟我说说 到底怎么回事
Talk to me. Tell me what happened.
只有我们四个知道老佛爷百货的行动
Only four of us knew about Lafayette.
墨菲 丹农 布莱尔和我
Murphy, Dennon, Blair, and me.
但你知道 对吗 那个活本来很简单
But you knew, didn't you? The deal was clean and simple,
现在却黄了
now it's compromised.
你的逻辑讲不通
Your logic is not tracking.
把布莱尔叫过来
Bring Blair in here.
我们看看怎么回事
We'll see what's what.
-他是你搭档吗 -怎么回事 老大
- Is he your partner? - What is this, boss?
帮我杀了这个人♥渣♥
Shoot this piece of shit for me.
看到了吗 墨菲
You see that, Murphy?
-怎么回事 她做了什么 -没事 你做得很好
- What's going on? What'd she do? - Don't worry. You did good.
你闻过人肉燃烧的味道吗
You ever smell flesh burning?
那味道会让你在窒息前吐自己一身
It'll make you puke on yourself before you start choking,
然后继续吐 拉裤子
and then you'll puke some more, shit yourself.
这不是什么体面的死法 相信我
It's not a dignified way to go, trust me.
这是内鬼 你这种人♥渣♥的死法
It's the way a rat should go, a piece of scum like you.
把你的线人告诉我 不然就准备好
You give me your contact, or get ready to go up in flames
像抗♥议♥中的反叛者一样被处以火刑吧
like some falafel fuckhead in a protest.
该你了
Your turn.
问问墨菲他昨晚在哪
Ask Murphy where he was last night.
问问他为什么没在安全屋
Ask him why he wasn't at the safe house.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
问问他在酒吧打的那通电♥话♥
Ask him about the phone call he made from the bar.
我一直都知道他是内鬼
I've known it all along he was a rat.
抱歉我不得不利用你把他揭发出来 丹农
Sorry I had to use you to smoke him out. Dennon!
那是我当时的名字 丹农
That was my name then, Dennon.
她处理的方式让我不必朝任何人开枪
The way she played it, I didn't have to shoot anyone.
帮她清理 我们半小时后出发
Help her get cleaned up. We leave in half an hour.
-不是墨菲泄的密 -别说话 呼吸
- Murphy wasn't the leak. - Shh. Breathe.
-你被吓到了 -是你
- You're in shock. - It was you.
我恨警♥察♥ 但我更恨那个王八蛋
I hate cops, but I hate that son of a bitch worse.
你还是走吧
I suggest you get out of here,
别再让我见到你
and never let me see you again.
那之后你从来没见过她
And you never saw her till today?
我遇到过她几次
I ran into her a couple of times.
你是想说 你和一个
You mean to tell me you knocked boots
知名的重罪犯睡了 警探
with a known felon, Detective?
她知道我的身份 但是却没曝光我
She knew who I was and kept her mouth shut.
你觉得她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that, you think?
我听了她的建议 不再做卧底
I took her advice and quit undercover.
显然 我不足以胜任卧底工作
I was clearly not as good as the job required.
弗兰克·斯威尼呢
And Frank Sweeney?
落了个四肢瘫痪的下场
Ended up a quadriplegic.
-神秘枪手 -圣人杰特·科沃斯基
- Mystery shooter. - Saint Jett Kowalski?
没人知道
Nobody knows.
她的档案说她在杰克逊蹲了五年牢
Her file says she did a nickel in Jackson.
罪名很小 但他们必须得给她安个罪名
On a Mickey Mouse charge, but they had to get her on something.
我告诉你 她要是做警♥察♥ 会很厉害的
I tell you, she'd have made a hell of a cop.
你得走了
You gotta go.
两只手一起
Use both hands.
你是新来的吧 我叫维罗妮卡
You're new, right? I'm Veronica.
我见过你和保姆来这儿 那是我儿子迈尔斯
I've seen you here with your nanny. That's my son, Miles.
-宝贝 你叫什么 -爱丽丝
- Hi, sweetheart. What's your name? - Alice.
你真是个小甜心
Aren't you just the sweetest little muppet?
我觉得你们会想跟我们一起玩
I thought you might want to join our play group.
你们玩什么
What do you play?
其实 我们做数独 但是...
Truth be told, we play sudoku, but...
这只是为了让孩子们有安全感
it's really just for the kids to feel safe.
有时会有不太可靠的人出现在这个公园里
You know, this park sometimes has some not-so-solid citizens.
那是艾芙琳和芭比
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表