剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
but I'll be right here when you folks come out.
-看戏愉快 -谢谢你 弗雷迪
- Enjoy the show. - Thank you, Freddie.
他们进去了
Okay, they're in.
等到表演开始你再过来
Wait till the show starts, then head over.
-我是弗雷德 -动手
- Fred. - You're on.
新固件已安装
别超速 待会联♥系♥
Stick to the speed limit. Check in later.
明晚十点再见
See you tomorrow night at 10:00.
是 长官...女士
Yes, sir... Miss.
完全可以把他们撂在那里不管的
Could just leave them there.
不行 还是要负责接送到位
No. Pick 'em up, drop 'em off.
一切维持原状
Everything completely normal.
这时候没必要打草惊蛇
No reason for anyone to notice anything for a while.
-汽车旅馆见 -再见
- See you back at the motel. - See ya.
放下武器 别搞小动作
Put it down. No fast moves.
双手抱头 慢慢转过来
Hands on your head. Turn around, slow.
这房♥子闲置着对吧
This house is empty, huh?
想打造成你的行动基地吗
You figure make it your base of operations?
也对 这想法挺聪明
I can see why. Smart.
不过我也是这么想的 英雄所见略同 记住了
I had the same thought, so we're both smart. Remember that.
-你叫什么 -玛丽亚
- What's your name? - Maria.
你不像是墨西哥人
You don't look Mexican.
是玛丽亚小姐还是夫人
Is that miss or missus?
就叫玛丽亚
Maria's fine.
戒备心还挺重
Play your cards close to your vest, huh?
挺好
That's cool.
我看到你和那两个家伙的手法了
I watched you and the two guys do your thing.
技艺娴熟
Slick.
我本可以干掉你们三个 然后开走卡车
I could've done all three of you and taken off with the truck,
但转念一想 等等
and then I thought to myself, hold on.
我何必费力开走一辆半挂车
Why would I drive a semi when I can just
直接问你目的地 在交货点坐享其成不是更好
ask you where it's going and cut it off at the drop-off site?
车要开去哪
Where's it going?
卑尔根的一家船厂
A shipping yard in Bergen.
-我怎么知道你没在说假话 -你不知道
- And how do I know you're not lying? - You don't.
-你又是谁 -我告诉你我不是谁
- Who are you? - I'll tell you who I'm not.
我可不像那个任你差遣的娘炮医生
I'm not some, some sissy doctor that you can just push around.
你得跟我平起平坐谈条件
You have to deal with me on equal terms!
你可能在想 我有什么来头
Yeah. You're like, who is this guy?
我都能看见你头上冒出来的对话气泡
I can see the thought bubble on top of your head.
你在心想 这家伙到底是什么人
You're like, who the hell is this dude?
我就是神秘人 不速之客 亲爱的
I'm the mystery dude, honey, who you never saw coming.
所以你就呆若木鸡地站在那
That's why you're standing there like a, like a brain fart,
整个大脑皮层都短路了
shorting out your entire cerebral cortex,
只能看着我拿枪指着你
while I have a gun on your face.
把你衣服脱了
Take your shirt off.
为什么
Why?
因为我想看你裸体
Because I want to see you topless.
我不
No.
不脱我就一枪毙了你
If you don't do it, I'll kill you!
你不敢杀 我死了对你没有任何利用价值
You're not gonna kill me because I'm no use to you dead.
你得证实我刚才说的话
You need to verify what I tell you is the truth,
而我是你与我搭档对质的唯一筹码
and I am your only leverage with my partners.
转过去
Turn around.
我要搜你身
I gotta frisk you.
波比
Hi, Bobby!
蒂凡妮
Tiffany, hey.
我正准备收工
I'm just closing up,
你要想的话我可以带你看♥房♥♥
but I can show you around, you want to take a look.
我给你带了杯咖啡
I brought you a coffee. Um,
听说你要辞职了
I heard you were quitting your job.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
感觉就像...
It's like ...
就像是你在转动一个轮子
It's like a wheel that you spin,
虽然你已经收手了
and you stop spinning it, but it...
但轮子会随着惯性继续转动下去
you know, it keeps going just on momentum.
我们的关系就像那样
That's what we're like.
他的成长经历极其痛苦
He comes from a lot of pain.
他父亲是个十足的恶魔
His father is a complete monster.
而他母亲...
And his mother...
她自杀了
she killed herself.
你觉得他会做什么
What do you think he's gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
他只是太多疑了
He's just so paranoid.
就像那天 我们...
Like the other day, when we--
我们那天碰见了你
when we ran into you,
他跟我说你是一个警♥察♥
he told me you were a cop.
他认定了你就是
Like, flat out, he honestly believes that.
波比 我是一个警♥察♥
Bobby, I am a cop.
这玩笑可不好笑
That's not even funny.
我认为你留在他身边非常危险
I think you're in real danger here.
我们可以保护你脱离他的魔掌
We can protect you from him.
-滚开 -好好想想吧 把这个
- Get out of my face. - Think it over. Leave this
留在你办公室 别带回家 但记得打给我
in your office, don't take it home, but call me.
我说过了 快他妈滚 女士
I said, get the fuck out of my face, lady!
我还以为你要敬我俩一杯酒呢
I thought you might want to make a toast to us.
我会的 我发誓
I will, I swear to God.
-我看未必 -不 我只是不想操之过急
- Guess not. - No, no, no. I just, I don't want to rush it.
等我先去一趟洗手间
Let me just go to the bathroom first.
又去
Again?
我发誓 我就知道你会说这句话
I swear to God, I knew you were gonna say that.
桑格利亚酒从我身体代谢出去的速度
The sangria's going through me quicker
要比鸽子消化谷物还快
than grain through a pigeon.
真是太浪漫了
That's so romantic.
别这么刻薄
Don't be mean.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是乔西·兰伯特警探
You've reached Detective Josie Lambert.
请留下口信 我稍后给你回电
Leave a message, and I'll call you back.
别闹了
Come on.
已经两天了 你还不能给我回电吗
Two days, you can't call me back?
你是因为调换工作的事才这么生气
You're pissed because of the task force thing.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
我们可以好好谈谈
Let's discuss.
而且我 我并不是不想向卡特举荐你
And I-I didn't not recommend you to Carter.
我跟他说你现在还不能外调
I told him I couldn't spare you right now,
以后再来商量这件事
could we review this at a later date.
我决不食言 拜托你给我回个电♥话♥吧
Which is true. Just call me back, please?
求你给我回电♥话♥
Please, call me back.
我很想你
I miss you.
你以前是个瘾君子吗
You used to be a junkie?
很刺♥激♥的东西
Glamorous stuff.
你还想吸毒吗
You miss it?
我待在爱丽丝身边
You don't have to worry,
你无须担心
me being around Alice.
我认识的瘾君子里没几个靠得住
I don't know a lot of trustworthy junkies.
但我现在已经洗心革面了
Well, I'm a different person now.
我爸曾是个兼♥职♥的毒贩子
My dad was a part-time drug dealer.
我觉得他并不喜欢贩毒
I don't think that his heart was in it,
但自从他长♥期♥无业
but since he was always unemployed,
靠我妈妈养活之后
living off my mother,
我猜 突然有一天他想到了个绝好的主意
I guess at some point, he had the brilliant idea
走私海♥洛♥因♥是个相对轻松好赚的活
that smuggling heroin was relatively simple.
我九岁的时候他带我们去葡萄牙度假
Took us on holiday to Portugal when I was nine.
在回来的路上 我和我表兄要把
On the way back, my cousin and I had to wear condoms
装满海♥洛♥因♥的避孕套缠在我们的腰上
packed with smack, taped to our waists.
海关的人绝对不会怀疑天使般的小孩子
Little angels that no one would suspect at customs.
你妈妈就没有管这件事吗
Where was your mom in all this?
她太害怕了
Too scared,
也太蠢了 没法阻止任何事
and too dumb to do anything.
他很暴♥力♥吗
Was he violent?
一般吧
Average.
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表