剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
He broke into my apartment.
我知道
I know.
他要强♥奸♥我
He tried to rape me.
这很糟糕 我懂
It's awful, I understand.
我是正当防卫
I was defending myself.
确实是
And you did.
没人说你不是 只是...
No one's debating that. It's...
那把枪可能是把黑枪
only the gun's probably not legal,
而且鉴于他是你老公 强♥奸♥这个事实
and you're gonna have a hard time with the whole rape thing,
可能很难让人信服
since he was your husband.
法律就是这么不公
Just the way the law is skewed.
现在 你得把墙刷干净
Right now, you're gonna have to wash the wall,
把血迹都清理干净
clean up all the blood.
你干活的时候 可能会觉得有些反胃
And while you're doing it, you might feel nauseated,
但是你不能吐 知道为什么吗
but you are not gonna throw up. You know why?
因为如果你吐了 你还得把吐的收拾干净
Because if you do, you're gonna have to clean that up, too.
我听见了枪声 吓了一跳 我以为是你
I heard the shot, I got scared. I thought maybe you, uh,
开枪自杀了
turned the gun on yourself.
你一直跟踪我
You've been following me?
我一直在守护你
I was watching over you.
为什么
Why?
我觉得要对你的处境负责
I feel responsible for your situation.
我不应该这样 从专业角度来讲
I shouldn't. I mean, from a professional standpoint,
我不应该 可我还是这么觉得
I shouldn't, but I do.
菲力克斯的遭遇 你得原谅你自己
You got to forgive yourself for what happened to Felix.
我的牧师就是这么说的
That's what my priest said.
他说得对
He's right.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
卡尔 你忙什么呢
Carl. What are you up to?
送她回家
Listen, send her home.
找艾迪 告诉他我需要一把新锁
Get a hold of Eddie. Tell him I need a new lock.
执手开关锁舌
Thumb turn.
是的 还要一扇新门
Yeah, and a new door, too.
我不知道 一扇破门
I don't know, a fucking door.
他那有一卡车
He's got a whole truck full of them.
半小时后到富兰克林殡仪馆找我
Then meet me at Franklin's funeral home in 30.
就一个 我过后解释
Just one. I'll explain.
你越快搞定这个 越早回家
The faster you get this done, the sooner you'll get back.
谢了 哥们
I appreciate it, buddy.
晕倒没什么不好意思的 罗莎莉
There's no shame in fainting, Rosalie.
但是要晕在完美世界里 别晕在犯罪现场
But in a perfect world, not at the scene of a crime.
我怎么说的 很多人第一次都晕
As I was saying, a lot of people faint their first time.
周一
怎么样
So?
你找到弗兰克了吗
Did you find Frank?
不用了 情况有变
No need. The situation changed,
但还是要谢谢你给的线索
but thanks for the info.
因为他死了
Because he's dead.
那我没去找他真是件好事
Good thing I didn't go looking for him then.
萨拉斯下周要进一船海♥洛♥因♥
Salas is bringing in a boat full of heroin next week.
-查理知道 -他怎么知道的
- Charlie knows about it. - How does he know?
萨拉斯派了一个职业杀手去杀他
Salas sent a hitman to take care of him,
一定是挨家询价找便宜的了
but must have shopped around for a bargain,
查理抓住他了 严刑拷打
and Charlie caught the guy. Tortured him.
弄死他了吗
Killed him?
我没问 我不在现场
Didn't ask, and I wasn't there.
查理打算怎么办
What's Charlie gonna do?
你觉得查理会怎么办
What do you think Charlie's gonna do?
劫了那批货
Hijack the shipment.
我怀疑可能就没有什么货
Except I doubt there'll be any shipment.
小查尔斯和萨拉斯最近经常在一起
Junior and Salas have been spending time together lately.
你们为什么不早点抓住小查尔斯
Why don't you bust Junior already?
因为有人花钱让你们按兵不动
Because you get paid to wait?
还没有确凿的证据 是吗
Nothing sticks yet, is that it?
好吧
Right.
所以 当查理想要劫走那批货
So, when Charlie tries to hijack the shipment
却发现什么都没有时
and no one shows up,
他就知道有人走漏风声了
he'll figure someone talked.
我知道你听不进去我的建议
Look, I know you're not big on taking my advice,
但是你最好确定他不会怀疑到你头上
but you better make sure he doesn't think it's you.
我回来就处理
Soon as I get back, I will.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
和一个闺蜜周末去泡温泉
Uh, spa weekend with a girlfriend.
我想象不出是什么场景
Somehow, I can't picture that.
有的人就是缺乏想象力
Some people lack vision.
早上好 罗莎莉
Good morning, Rosalie.
我现在要去上班
I have to go to work now and...
不知道你早上喜欢和咖啡还是茶
didn't know if you preferred coffee or tea first thing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
转过去
Turn around.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我让你转过去
I said turn around.
慢一点
Slow.
我们不是说过要自控...
What did we say about self-control--
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表