剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
Uh, that's Evelyn and Barb.
芭比的丈夫特别萌
Barb has the most adorable husband.
我们都逗她说 他肯定是同性恋
We all tease her that he must be gay
因为他实在是帅爆了
because he's so freaking handsome.
但你才搬过来 对吗
But you just moved here recently, right?
-对 -那你之前住在哪
- Yeah. - Yeah, where did you live before?
监狱
Prison.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安 妈妈
- Good night, monkey. - Good night, Mom.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yes?
所有怪物都住在月亮上吗
Do all monsters live on the moon?
大多数是
Most of them.
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Mom? - Monkey?
玛丽亚有点... 我说不好
Maria seems a little... I don't know.
所以她才去看医生
That's why she went to the doctor.
她不肯告诉我她哪里不舒服
She won't tell me what's wrong.
我会跟她谈的
I'll talk to her.
-看样子她睡了 -我不介意给她盖被子
- Looks like she's done. - I wouldn't mind tucking her in.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
我要去尿尿 你想憋着吗
I'm gonna take a piss. You wanna hold it?
拜托
Nah, come on.
枪交出来 慢慢来
Your piece, slowly.
跪下
On your knees.
放松
Easy.
你的枪
Your gun.
-小查尔斯呢 -我们留了言 也许他出门了
- Where's Junior? - We left messages. Maybe he's out.
能告诉我 为什么我家外面有两具男尸吗
Wanna tell me why two dead guys are outside my house?
可以 放他们走
Yes. Let 'em go.
-放他们走 -他们为我儿子工作
- Let them go? - They work for my son.
-这是考验 -什么考验
- It was a test. - What test?
看我能不能信任你
To see if I could trust you.
我想跟你做笔交易
I have a proposition for you!
她没笑 不算是
She's not smiling. Not exactly.
她也没把它撕掉
I mean, she's not ripping it up either.
我想让你帮我偷枚戒指
I want you to steal a ring for me.
-一枚戒指 -一枚戒指
- A ring? - A ring.
这枚戒指属于一个和我做生意的人
It belongs to a man I do business with.
所以你才考验我吗
Is this what that test was about?
如果是以前的你 我绝不会怀疑
Former version of yourself, I would've never doubted.
但监狱会改变人 我得确认无误 抱歉
But prison changes people. I had to be sure. I'm sorry.
考验我理解 但之后为什么让他们跟着我
I get the test part, but why have them follow me after?
这是个好问题 我会问问我儿子
Yeah, it's a good question. I'll check with my son.
我可不要回监狱 查理
I'm not going back to prison, Charlie.
无论是为你还是别人 永远不会 我退出
Not for you, not for anyone, not ever. I quit.
你不是退出 你是被抓了 这可差远了
You didn't quit. You got caught, there's a big difference.
你干完这票 就有足够的钱退休了
You do this job, you'll have enough to retire with.
我很感激你来找我 无意冒犯
I appreciate you coming to me, and I mean zero disrespect,
但我平时的工作就能支付起爱丽丝的需求了
but my civilian job pays for what Alice needs...
他们叫他毛子 但他不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They call him the Russian, but he's not Russian.
他来自东欧国家
He's from one of those Eastern European countries,
随时都在换名字
changes names every five minutes.
重点是 那个混♥蛋♥有一个保险柜
The point is, this bastard has a safe full of all sorts of shit
里面装满了你我都不会感兴趣的东西
I have no interest in whatsoever and neither should you.
如果那个保险柜里有任何东西不见了
If any of that shit were to go missing,
这次的任务就算正式失败
this job would be an official failure.
史无前例的灾难 影响重大
Epic disaster. Major repercussions.
他的保险柜中唯一让我感兴趣的
The only item in this man's safe I'm interested in,
那个我让你去开的保险柜 是一枚戒指
the safe I'm proposing that you pick, is a ring,
大概这么大 价值相当于北边的...
about yea big, worth north of... Aah.
别管它值多少了 但对你来说
Never mind what it's worth, but to you?
它值五十万
It's worth half a million bucks.
如果你想开保险柜 为什么不雇保险柜窃贼
If you need a safe cracked, why not hire a safecracker?
你说得有道理
Yeah, that's a good point.
这件事没那么简单
You see, it's not that simple.
这人树敌众多
This man has many enemies.
我一直在思考这件事
Now, I've been going around it in my mind,
除了走前门 我想不到更好的办法
and I can't think of a better way to get into his house,
潜入他的房♥子 找到保险柜
to get to the safe, but through the front door.
在这方面 你要比任何
And that's where you have the advantage
顶级保险柜窃贼都有优势
over any hotshot safecracker.
我不是要你和他上♥床♥ 这是你的特权
I'm not saying sleep with him. It's your prerogative.
你只想要一枚戒指
And all you want is this one ring?
接下来才是有趣的部分
Here's the fun part.
我想让你把那枚戒指换成我给你的复♥制♥品
I want you to replace the ring with a replica I'm gonna give you.
如果你做得好 他永远都不会知道
Now, you do your job right, he'll never know.
-这个俄♥罗♥斯♥人在哪 -他在哈瓦那
- Where is this Russian man? - He's in Havana.
古巴的哈瓦那
Havana, Cuba?
朗姆酒和培瑞兹·普拉多的故乡
Birthplace of rum and Perez Prado.
给我派多少人
What size crew?
问题就出在这
Well, there's the rub.
这家伙人脉很广 又身处一个很小的岛
This guy's very well-connected, and it's a very small island.
任何团队出现 他都会知道
Any kind of crew shows up, he's gonna know.
不能带人和武器 只有你和另一个保险柜窃贼
No crew. No weapons. It's gotta be you plus a safecracker.
你想派我去一个完全未知的环境里
So, you want me to go into a totally unknown situation,
没有后援 在古巴和某个俄♥罗♥斯♥恶棍周♥旋♥
with no backup whatsoever with some Russian gangster, in Cuba?
只有你能完成这项任务
You're the only person that can do this job.
你不干 任务就完成不了
If you don't do it, it doesn't get done,
而我需要完成这项任务
and I need this done.
我得接孩子放学了
I gotta pick up my kid at school.
本尼
Bennie.
杰特
Jett.
我只会考虑和一个人合作完成这项任务
Only one person I'd even consider doing this job with,
他在阿特沃特还有三年刑期
and he's got three years left in Atwater.
如果这是你需要的 或许可以安排
If that's who you need, maybe that can be arranged.
-可以安排吗 -当然是有代价的
- That can be arranged? - For a fee.
如果你只愿意和小昆合作
But if Quinn's the only person you can do this with...
是的 你也说过如果我不干
He is, and you said if I don't do it,
任务就无法完成
it doesn't get done.
看 我就喜欢你的思维模式
See that? I love how your mind works.
让我看看能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
阿特沃特州立监狱
进去吧
Go ahead.
克里斯
Chris.
祝你一天愉快
-你好 -副典狱长德怀特·塔克
- Hello? - Associate Warden Dwight Tucker?
-是我 -别出声 听着
- Speaking. - Don't say a word, just listen.
-亲爱的 -罗莎莉
- Honey? - Rosalie?
我没事 照他们说的做
I'm okay. Just do what they say.
如果你按我们说的做 我们就不会动她
We won't touch her if you do as we say.
你是谁
Who are you?
我可以是你最好的朋友或你最可怕的噩梦
I can be your best friend or your worst nightmare.
全取决于你
It's up to you.
有个叫鲁福斯·昆顿的囚犯
There's an inmate named Rufus Quinton.
你要用他来换你的老婆
You're gonna trade him for your wife.
你今天想办法 我们明天交易
You have today to figure it out. Tomorrow, we make the trade.
我会在早上7点整给你打电♥话♥
I will call you at 7:00 A.M. sharp.
如果你联♥系♥他人
If you contact anyone,
我亲自向你保证我会亲自
I personally guarantee I will personally sodomize
在每个小时准点鸡♥奸♥你老婆 剁碎她
your wife every hour, on the hour, chop her up,
然后把尸块寄给你
and mail you the body parts.
你好吗 塔克
How's it hanging, Tucker?
我刚只是在吓唬他 别多想
That was just for effect. Put it out of your mind.
如果你老公爱你
If your husband loves you...
他就会照我说的做 然后这段经历将成为
...he'll do as he's told, and this whole episode will be
你在鸡尾酒会上与人分享的励志生存故事
an exciting survival story you share at cocktail parties.
除了巴西柔术教练那部分
Except for the part about the jiujitsu instructor.
话说你到底在做什么
What are you doing anyway,
背着你老公偷♥情♥
messing around behind your husband's back?
天 他把你打得真惨
Man, he got you good.
你打电♥话♥了吗
You make the call?
怎么样
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表