剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
the gun in the safe, and I thought,
那肯定是个什么暗示 对吧
shit, that must be some kind of sign, right?
我不会再问一次
I won't ask again.
如果我说了 你就会直接杀了我的
If I tell you, you're just gonna kill me.
没这必要
No need.
反正你也活不成了
You're not gonna make it.
你就不能帮我叫辆救护车吗
Can't you call me an ambulance?
不能
No.
你能帮我松绑吗
Can you untie me?
我不想死得跟狗一样 五花大绑着
I don't wanna die like a dog, all tied up.
布莱尔
Blair.
弗兰克
Frank.
他要去布鲁克黑文
He's going to Brookhaven.
他有个妹妹住在那里
He has a sister that lives there,
-但我不知道具体住址 -什么时候走
- but I don't know where, Jett. - When?
-今天周几 -周二
- What day is it? - Tuesday.
还在周二吗
Still?
见鬼
Shit.
什么时候去 怎么去
When and how?
他现在只坐火车了
He only takes trains now.
开车时间太长了
Car ride's too long.
中途要停很多次
Too many stops.
他们今天就走
They're leaving today.
弗兰克怎么让你加入他一伙的
How'd Frank get you on this crew?
他没有让我加入
He didn't.
没有 只是
He didn't. It's just...
一个...
one of those...
就是机缘巧合
It's just a coincidence.
我不信什么巧合
I don't believe in them.
我跟你发誓
I swear to you.
我那天看见你
I saw you the other day,
我打给他 跟他说
and I called him and I told him...
"见鬼"
"Shit.
"你一定想不到我在跟谁共事"
You're never gonna believe who I'm working with."
我能问你点事吗
I ask you something?
你下面尝起来是什么味道
What does your pussy taste like?
炎炎夏日
Summer.
斯托尼波恩特小学
来电
你没觉得她就想要你在这里监视她吗
You don't think maybe she wants you out here, watching her?
这我没想过
I hadn't considered that, no.
真不像你
That's unlike you.
-你什么意思 -你一向考虑周到
- What does that mean? - You consider everything.
她为什么想要我监视她
Why would she want me watching her?
她来找你问斯威尼的事
We agree it seemed stupid
我俩都觉得够笨的 对吧
that she came to you about Sweeney, doesn't it?
-是啊 -所以有可能她就想让你监视
- Yeah. - So maybe she wants you out here watching her,
而与此同时真正的行动在别处展开
while the real action takes place some place else.
我问你 你觉得被她威胁到了吗
Let me ask you something. Do you feel threatened by her?
-什么 -她说你觉得被她威胁到了
- What? - She said you feel threatened by her.
她说这话
She said that.
我没这么觉得 就是想问问
I don't think you do, I just figured I'd ask.
如果你还得问 就说明你根本不了解我
If you have to ask, then you don't know me at all.
别这样 就是问个问题而已
Come on, it's, uh... just a question.
-我该感到被威胁吗 -不该
- Should I feel threatened by her? - No.
你觉得我按规矩办事
You think I'm a rule-follower,
而她随心所欲 是吗
and she does whatever she wants, is that it?
不是 都不对
No. Both out.
别这样
Come on, now.
真不敢相信你都不告诉我
I can't believe you didn't tell me.
-我刚告诉你了 -应该是一发生之后
- I just told you. - Right after it happened,
那时候你就该告诉我了
that's when you should've told me.
这就是我说的划分清楚
See, that's like compartmentalizing shit that I'm talking about.
-什么事 -你跟海伦分得清楚
- What? - That you do with Helen,
但你不必跟我分得这么清楚
and that you don't need to do with me.
你必须忘掉身为人夫的狗屁职责
You need to unlearn that husband shit.
我都不知道该说什么...
I don't even know what to say...
那就别说 你非常清楚我在说什么
Don't. You know full well-- what I'm talking about.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你这话题转移得可真"顺畅"
Is that the best you can do?
你想再来杯咖啡吗
You want another coffee?
靠
Fuck.
动真格的吗 什么情况
Oh yeah? What's going on?
-我以为我们已经结束了 -我们正在结束
- I thought we were stopping. - We are stopping.
好吗 但还可以发消息
Okay. Except for texting.
那样不算 看前面
That still don't count. Eyes ahead.
好吧
Okay.
天哪
Oh, shit.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry to interrupt.
你好 乔西
Hi, Josie.
不准跟踪我这事我以为我已经说得很清楚了
I thought I was pretty clear about you guys not tailing me.
我们没有在正式跟踪你
We're not tailing you, officially.
但不能因为我们是旧相识 你就可以来去自♥由♥
But you don't get a free pass just because of us sharing history.
我还是必须得掌握你的动态
I still have to follow up on you.
倒是方便了你
Makes it easier for you, I bet.
-对吗 -什么
- Right? - What?
他非常不擅长说谎
He's such a bad liar.
至少你知道你在他眼里有多重要
At least you know where you stand with him.
你在那发现了什么
What did you find in there?
死人
Dead guy.
布莱尔·豪威尔 肚子中了两枪 不是我
Blair Howell. Shot twice in the gut, not by me.
是斯威尼
Sweeney.
-我也这么推测 -为什么
- That's my guess, too. - Why?
你还记得弗兰克吧
You remember Frank.
他很容易被激怒
It doesn't take much to set him off.
我得去学校接我女儿
I gotta pick up my daughter at school.
等等 别走
Wait, come on,
我们不能就这样让你离开犯罪现场
we can't just let you walk away from a crime scene here.
你愿意的话可以去报♥警♥ 反正我要走了
Call a local law enforcement officer if you like, but I'm going.
我过来只是提醒你们一下[让你们抬头]
I only stopped by to give you the heads up.
没别的意思
No pun intended.
老天
Jesus.
我真受不了她
I cannot stand her.
科沃斯基来电
是他们吗
Is that them?
你是来找乔什的吗
Are you here for Josh?
没错
Yeah.
你是乔什吗
Are you Josh?
怎么了
Uh, why?
我知道今天是你的生日
I understand it's your birthday.
所以呢
Yeah?
而且你还是一个处♥男♥
And also that you're a virgin.
所以我是来帮你破处的
Well, I'm here to put an end to that.
你们俩不能留在这
You guys can't be in here.
为什么 你还害羞吗
Why? Are you shy?
你们乖乖在外面等着 把乔什留给我
You just wait outside and leave Josh to me.
先给钱再开工
You got something for me first?
你身上有六十块吗
Hey, got 60 on you?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莱克西
It's Lexie.
-一个X还是两个 -还可以三个
- Is that with one X or two? - Yeah, or three.
我们还缺三十五块 不过前厅有自动提款机
All right, we're short 35, but there's an ATM in the lobby,
所以要不先开始干 我再把余下的钱给你
so why don't you start, and I'll get the rest?
我可以等
I'll wait.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
当然 真的
Yeah, really.
说真的 我们看着像是会骗你三十五块的人吗
Seriously? Do we look like we're gonna stiff you 35 bucks?
你好 我待会打给你啊
Hey! Uh, call you back?
不用 你在忙吗
No. You busy?
有点吧
Um, kind of.
-你能空出时间来吗 -我今晚已经有约了
- Can you make yourself available? - Well, I'm booked tonight.
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表