剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
如果我倒下 我会再站起来然后再试一次
老大
Patrón?
哈辛托·萨拉斯
用铃鼓与舞蹈赞颂上帝
用弦乐与管乐赞颂上帝
我一会儿就回来 妈妈
他们得重新校准监控设备
五分钟时间
三分钟就好 先生 如果您还要再等下
Just three minutes, sir. We can do 2025 first,
我们可以先去2025房♥
and come back, if you need a moment.
你查过文件了吗
是 老大
Si patrón.
我去趟洗手间
别把她吵醒
Do not wake her up.
她都不会感觉到我们在那里
She won't even know we're there.
交给你们了
I'm counting on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
浴缸不错
Nice tub.
你要哪边
Which side do you want?
这就是我们
This is what it would feel
站在对方身边刷牙的感觉
like to brush our teeth next to each other.
你泡在浴缸里的时候 我可以淋浴
I could take a shower while you soak in the bath.
我会出来
I would get out,
用毛巾大致擦干 坐在这里
towel off just enough, sit right here,
张开腿迎接你
and welcome you with open legs.
-我们在执行任务 警探 -我可以说
- We're on the clock, Detective. - I could say,
我们今晚就别看电视了吧
how about we skip TV tonight?
我真的不太喜欢冒险节目
I don't really care that much about daredevil shows.
那我要说 如果我们不看家装类的节目
To which I'd say, if we don't watch home remodeling shows,
我们就永远都不知道什么
we'll never learn about those combination
防风窗和隐形纱窗的组合
storm windows with the built-in screens.
那我要说 你把我
To which I'd say, why don't you
-翻到床上去 -你们觉得怎么样
- flip me over the bed-- - What do you guys think?
房♥子规格都是什么来着
What are the specs again?
卖♥♥家诚心出♥售♥
The seller is very motivated.
-我们也是诚心买♥♥ -我给你们看看别的
- As are we. - Uh, let me show you something else.
谢谢你们过来
Well, thanks for coming guys.
波比 我们喝点玫瑰红好好讨论一下
Bobby, let us drink a bunch of rosé discussing this,
-然后就给你回复 -好的
- and we'll get right back to you. - Sounds like a plan.
蒂凡妮 杰克
Tiffany, Jack.
很高兴认识你们 保重
It's been a real pleasure. Take care.
给你
It's all you.
如果他注意到了软件怎么办
What if he notices the software?
外部连接
如果我们得到卡特的正式批准了呢
What if we get this officially sanctioned by Carter?
-你什么时候变这么机灵的 -名♥师♥出高徒
- When did you become such a smartass? - I learned from the best.
这呢 "CB"
There he is, "CB."
消息流
这个杀人犯喜欢发信息
Our homicidal gangster likes to text.
你估计还要多久
How long do you think?
大概十五分钟
Could be 15 minutes.
蒂凡妮
Tiffany?
我小时候就希望叫这个名字
It's what I wanted to be called when I was little.
好好休息 老妈
我明天再来看你
哈辛托·萨拉斯
该回家了
等一下 过来
Hang on a second. Come here.
好了 慌张一点但别太慌张
OK. So, be flustered but not too flustered.
-我脑子傻掉了 -落在柜台上了
- I'm such an idiot. - It was on the counter.
杰克差点杀了我 我总是丢手♥机♥
Jack almost killed me. I am always losing my phone.
我最容易丢东西
Oh, I'm the worst.
-他还在饭店等着我 我... -好的
- Anyway, he's back at the restaurant waiting. I-- - Okay.
-你还没卖♥♥掉吧 -对
- You haven't sold it yet, have you? - No.
不过刚才又来了一对 他们似乎很想买♥♥
But another couple just left, and they seemed serious.
-诚心吗 -非常诚心
- Motivated? - Very motivated.
有什么问题随时给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you have any questions.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thanks. - See you.
就在那
Right up there.
你住在这里
This is where you live?
再见
I'll see you around.
还会疼上几个星期
It'll be sore for a couple of weeks.
重要的是别感染就行
Main thing is for it not to get infected,
所以抗生素别断了吃
so keep taking the antibiotic.
知道了 医生
Will do, doc.
你先穿着吧
Oh, you can keep that,
-回头再还我 -不用
- return it later. - I don't have to.
这是我的幸运帽衫
It's my good luck hoodie.
我已经戒了
I'm done using.
-好 -我家里还有注射器和手术包
- Okay. - The only reason I even have needles and a kit at home
只是因为和我一起工作的一些姑娘们
is because some of the girls I work with
需要医疗帮助 她们看不起病
needed medical assistance, and they can't afford a doctor,
所以她们就花钱找我
so they all chipped in.
你的信任对我来说很重要
It's important for me that you believe me.
为什么
Why?
因为我在努力转变
Because I'm trying to change.
我黑焦油上瘾那阵我借了高♥利♥贷♥
I racked up a substantial tab when I was hooked on black tar,
我只要一还清 就不干了
but once I'm paid up, I'm out.
我没猜错的话 你兄弟负责还钱
Wild guess, u202dyour brother's handling the loan repayment.
我不奢求你理解我 我只是...
I'm not asking you to understand. I just...
我只想让你知道我戒毒了
I wanted you to know that I don't get high anymore.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
-什么 -还完债之后
- About what? - When you're out of debt.
我想继续上学
I wanna go back to school.
你可真捉摸不透
You're inscrutable.
没什么
Nothing.
玛丽亚
Maria?
欢迎回家
Welcome back.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
这是昨天拍的
This was yesterday.
爱丽丝见到他了吗
Did Alice see him?
他还会继续来多久
How long is he going to keep coming around?
我在处理了
I'm working on it.
你的医生说什么
What'd your doctor say?
你在转移话题
说一下吧
Humor me.
他说治疗费用很可能高达几十万
Said the bill can easily run into several hundred thousands,
建议去费用低一点的医院
and suggested other facilities with lower costs
因为对他们来说自费病人是风险
because self-paid patients are a risk for them.
-不 -我告诉他们我有钱
- No. - I told them I have the money.
是啊
You do.
但我不想让你担心
But I can't have you worrying.
担心没用
No point worrying.
纯属浪费精力
That would be a waste of energy.
要是你不担心我 我也就不担心你
I'm not worried about you if you're not worried about me.
好
Good.
你没事吧
You okay?
很好
Peachy.
你知道恋童癖在监狱里有多忙吗
You know how busy pedophiles are in jail?
科沃斯基女士
Ms. Kowalski.
你让我们所有人都好担心
You had us all worried.
我很好 感谢关心
I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.
他不担心你好不好
It's not your well-being he's worried about.
那你呢 你担心什么
How about you? What are you worried about?
既然你来了 少了一桩让我担心的事
Now that you're here, I have one less worry.
-为什么 -我们不确定
- Why is that? - We weren't sure
你和布莱尔是不是同伙
if you and Blair were in on this together.
怎么可能
In what world does that even make sense?
两个之前就认识的成员
Two crew members knew each other from before.
所有钱财都不见了
The entire score is missing,
两个之前就认识的成员也一起消失
along with the two crew members who knew each other.
不禁让人怀疑
Makes you wonder.
你坑我
You're putting me on, right?
是你选了布莱尔 不是我
You picked Blair, not me.
倒是方便你了
Very convenient for you.
去你的 你上次中枪是什么时候
Fuck you. When was the last time you got shot?
我中过枪的 放心吧
Oh, I've been shot before, rest assured.
弄到监控录像 好好看看
Get the surveillance tapes and look at them
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表