剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表
前情提要
欢迎回来 一切顺利吗
Welcome back. Everything go all right?
贝斯蒂克和小查尔斯互相认识
Bestic and Junior know each other.
两个贼进我的房♥子偷我的东西
You come into my house to steal from me?
从今天开始 你为我卖♥♥命
As of today, you work for me.
为啥会不顺利
Why wouldn't it?
-我给你带了东西 -你办到了
- I brought you something. - You did it.
你们要端掉波德莱尔家的哪个
Which Baudelaire are you after?
我还以为你不干了
I thought you quit.
我给你们小查尔斯的消息 你们把他抓起来
I feed you information on Junior, and you put him away.
七年前
我现在还被诊断出患有一种罕见病
I've been diagnosed with a rare disease.
医生说我能活一年
Doctors give me one year.
你是黛丝·科沃斯基吗
Are you Daisy Kowalski?
-谁派你来的 -米利扬·贝斯蒂克
- Who sent you? - Milan Bestic.
我的天哪 杰特
Holy shit. Jett.
布莱尔 好久不见了
Blair, long time.
我们这次要一枪不开
We're gonna do this without firing any bullets.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
还记得弗兰克·斯威尼吗
You remember Frank Sweeney?
当然
Sure.
他现在坐轮椅了
Yeah, he's in a wheelchair now.
去把保险箱打开
Go to the safe and open it.
-该死 -别傻愣着
- Shit. - Don't stop.
对不起 杰特
Sorry, Jett.
我忘过一遍 现在又忘了一遍
如果你想活下去 有些事就得忘
吉姆·汤普森
对不起 杰特
Sorry, Jett.
他妈的关门
Close the fucking door.
放下枪
Put it down!
趴在地上
Down on the ground.
给我手♥机♥
Give me your phone.
飞贼杰特
第一季第三集
-有多严重 -很严重
- How hot is it? - Scalding.
喂
Hello?
是我 我这几天不回家
It's me. I won't be home for a couple of days.
行吗
Okay?
行
Okay.
你醒着吗 会记得我说的话吗
Are you awake? You gonna remember this?
不会 会的
No. Uh, yes.
好吧 替我亲爱丽丝
Well, give Alice a kiss for me.
-告诉她我得去城外出差 -行
- Tell her I had to go out of town for work. - Okay.
黛丝
Daisy.
注意安全
好的
I will.
你回来就好
Good having you back.
-我不好 -我是菲妮克斯
- I'm not. - Hey, this is Phoenix.
留言姓名号♥码 慢点说
Leave your name and number, slowly,
我会回你电♥话♥
and I'll call you back.
我准备过去 不要有别人
I'm coming over. Make sure you're alone.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
看到我不高兴吗
You're not happy to see me?
不高兴
No.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你怎么进来的 你不能来这里
How did you get in-- You can't be here.
我给你留了言 你没回我
I left you messages and you never called me back.
因为我不想跟你说话
Because I don't wanna talk to you.
不能什么都向着你 好吧
Well, everything can't be on your terms, okay?
我累了 德怀特
I am tired, Dwight.
-是吗 -是的
- Are you? - Yes.
为什么 你刚去哪儿了
Why is that? Where were you?
你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
滚 快点
Go. Right now.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是 一直很担心你
I was just-- I was just worried about you.
-你说过了 -这是实话
- You already said that. - Yeah, well it's true.
你凭什么再担心我
You have no right to worry about me anymore.
罗西 我不想失去你
Rosie, I don't wanna lose you.
你刚去哪儿了
Where did you go?
我跳舞去了
I went dancing.
你又不喜欢跳舞
You don't like dancing.
-我要叫警♥察♥了 -好主意
- I'm gonna call the cops. - Good idea.
叫史蒂夫或巴德
Yeah, call Stevie or Bud.
打给拉尔菲 他现在是警督 我有他号♥码
Call Ralphie. He's lieutenant now. I have his number.
我做什么与你无关
What I do is none of your business.
你必须放手
You gotta let me go.
我老婆深夜外出
It's none of my business
穿的像个妓♥女♥一样 这与我无关吗
that my wife goes out, dressed like a whore?
我们仍然是合法夫妻
We're still married legally.
无论境遇好坏 无论疾病或是健康
Good times and bad, sickness and health.
看看你都把我逼成什么样了
Look what you made me do.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
- Fuck you. - Fuck me?
我老婆可不能这么说话
That's not how my wife talks!
-你为什么要惹我 -德怀特
- Why are you provoking me? - Dwight!
-你♥他♥妈♥放开我 -你应该向我道歉
- Get the fuck off me! - You should be apologizing!
应该对我心存感激
Be fucking thankful for a change!
我是本尼
This is Bennie.
哥们 你在哪呢
Hey, man, where you at?
怎么了 我们有约吗
Why, we meeting someplace?
没有 但明天可是个大日子
Nah, but we got a big day tomorrow.
我只是想确定你能好好睡个美容觉
I just wanna make sure you get your beauty rest.
-我很担心你 哥们 -你担心我
- I'm worried about you, man. - You're worried about me?
我可没有在该睡觉的时候 像某人一样
I'm not the one out there, stalking some chick
偷偷跟踪一个我们之前绑♥架♥过的小妞
we kidnapped when I should be at home sleeping.
上帝啊 你怎么这么无聊
Christ almighty, you need to get a life.
我懒得回答你
I'm not gonna honor that with a reply.
你此时此刻正在她家门外 对吧
You're outside her house right this minute, aren't you?
那又怎样
So what?
-想要点免费的建议吗 -不要
- You want some advice, gratis? - No.
你一定会被她认出来的 好吗
You're gonna get busted, okay?
她一定会认出你的声音
She's gonna recognize your voice.
她还会认出你的脸...
She's gonna recognize your face--
明早见 卡尔
I'll see you in the morning, Carl.
晚安 罗莎莉
Good night, Rosalie.
-你还好吗 -不好
- You all right? - No.
-你看着确实有点苍白 -我随时都会晕倒
- You do look a little pale. - I'm gonna pass out any minute.
好吧
All right.
你需要来一杯吗
You need a drink?
稍后再说
After.
-你怎么来这的 -没有人跟踪我
- How'd you get here? - I'm clean.
抱歉
Sorry.
大衣里有什么
What's in that coat?
麻烦 千万别看
Trouble. Don't look.
你吃枪子了吗
Did you get shot?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我必须来一杯了
I think I'm gonna need that drink.
天哪 我真讨厌这味道
Oh, God, I hate that smell.
你真胆小
You are such a pussy.
杰克逊女子监狱
两年前
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem?
这个蠢货是在跟我说话吗
This asswipe talking to me?
是啊 我在跟你说话 蠢货
Yeah, I'm talking to you, fuckhead!
史蒂文斯 快进来帮忙
Hey! Stevens, get in here!
靠墙站好
Against the wall!
枪伤破坏了你的一块三角肌
You lost a chunk of your deltoid muscle,
但伤口没有深及骨头
but it didn't touch bone.
再高五厘米就打中锁骨下动脉了
Two inches higher would've been your subclavian artery.
那样就不好玩了...
Now, that's no fun at all...
-雪莉 -怎么了
- Shirley? - Huh?
那天来的那个人...
That guy who came through here...
剧集 | 女飞贼杰特 | 导航列表