剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
I haven't been very well.
我最近身体不太好
I just need someone to go shopping.
需要人帮我买♥♥点日用百货
Why? What's wrong with you?
怎么了 你出什么事了
Can you just say yes or no?
就说你能不能帮忙吧
Well, of course I will. I'll come round tonight.
当然啦 我今晚过去
I'll bring the boys.
我把大家都带过去
No, don't tell anyone, okay?
别 不要告诉任何人 好吗
Don't tell that lot, I mean it.
别跟他们说那么多 我是认真的
I swear to God, don't tell anyone.
不许告诉任何人啊
Why not?
为什么啊
I don't want anyone to know.
我不想让任何人知道这件事
That's why I phoned you.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥的
Please.
求你了
Gloria?
格洛丽亚
Come on. Are you there?
开门啦 你在吗
Just keep your distance.
离我远一点
Close the door.
把门关上
I'm not infectious, I'm absolutely not.
我不会传染 绝对不会
You're perfectly safe.
你非常安全
But I need milk and bread and food and stuff.
但是我需要人帮我买♥♥菜 牛奶面包之类的
I've wrote a list. It's there with my card.
我写了个清单 跟我的信♥用♥卡♥放在一起
If you could just go shopping and bring it back for me.
你能去帮忙买♥♥一下 然后带回来给我吗
Okay, but I'm not doing anything
可以 但是你得先告诉我发生了什么
until you tell me what's wrong.
否则我是不会去的
They said it was tuberculosis.
他们说是肺结核
Oh my God, that's infectious! You let me walk inside?
天呐 这可是传染病 你竟然让我进来了
No, but it stopped. I'm getting better.
不 已经没有了 我感觉好多了
I had this cough and it stopped.
我之前一直咳嗽 现在好了
Look at me, am I coughing? No.
你自己看 我还咳嗽吗 不咳了吧
I'm a lot better than I was.
我比之前好多了
So, what did the doctor say?
那医生是怎么说的
They took me into hospital.
他们带我去了医院
And they gave me this questionnaire,
让我填一张调查问卷
and I was, like, "What's this for?"
我问填这个做什么
They said, "It's for people like you."
他们说这是给像你这样的人填的
And it asked about, you know, medical history
上面有一些用药史
and place of birth and...
出生地和
it said sexual preference.
性取向之类的问题
And then it said...
然后上面
there was a question that said...
有个问题是
have you ever had sex with animals?
你是否跟动物上过床
What?
什么
Have you ever had sex with animals?
你是否跟动物上过床
I don't understand.
我不明白
It said in the questionnaire,
在问卷上有个问题是
"Have you ever had sex with animals?"
你是否跟动物上过床
But why?
怎么会有这样的问题
They don't think that it's tuberculosis.
他们觉得不是肺结核
Then, what is it?
那是什么
What do you think it is?
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
你觉得会是什么
But I'm getting better,
但是我在好转
and you don't get better from AIDS do ya?
得了艾滋病是不会好转的 对吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Well you don't, you die. And I'm getting better.
你状况会越来越差 然后死掉 但是我好转了
They say that AIDS is a cancer and I haven't got cancer.
他们说艾滋病是一种癌症 而我没有癌症
But the I and the D stand for immune deficiency,
但是字母I和D代表免疫缺陷
and that could be tuberculosis, is that right?
所以有可能是结核病对吗
But, caused by cancer,
但是由癌症引起的
the deficiency happens when you get cancer, doesn't it?
患癌症时就会出现这种缺陷 不是吗
Does it?
是吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think anyone knows.
我觉得没人知道
And what's it got to do with animals?
那怎么会和动物有关
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone told me this story.
有人告诉过我一个故事
There was a production
芝加哥有一场
of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers in Chicago.
七个兄弟和七个新娘的表演
And all seven brothers are dead.
结果七个兄弟全都死了
Is that true?
真的吗
I just like the idea of seven brothers fucking each other.
我只是更喜欢七个兄弟一起上♥床♥的画面
The point is, they let you go home,
重点是 他们让你回家了
so you can't be that bad.
这么说你情况不至于那么糟糕
I discharged myself.
我是自己出院的
But they didn't try to stop me, so how infectious is that?
不过他们并没阻拦我 传染性可见一斑
All I need to do is keep getting better.
我只需恢复得越来越好就行
He gave me the drugs,
他给我开了药
and I've got a letter saying it's tuberculosis,
还写了封信说是肺结核
so that means I can have four weeks off work.
意味着我有四个星期的假期
If I can use those four weeks to get better
如果我能利用这段时间好好康复
and shake it off, then I'll be fine.
恢复如初 我就没事了
If you help me.
得有你帮我
What do you want me to do?
你需要我做什么
Just this. Just shop and things.
像现在这样 帮我买♥♥买♥♥菜
You can pop into work and get my sick pay.
你可以去公♥司♥领我的病假工资
You can leave things on the table.
你只要把东西留在桌子上就行
You don't have to come anywhere near me, just in case.
你都不用靠近我 毕竟以防万一
But...
但是
please don't tell anyone.
请不要告诉任何人
We could all help though.
大家都来帮忙不好吗
I'll get sacked if word gets out.
如果消息传出去 我会被解雇的
They sack people for being gay, never mind AIDS.
他们连同性恋都不要 更别说艾滋病人了
Let me tell Roscoe, he's your mate.
让我告诉罗斯科吧 他是你朋友
Roscoe talks.
罗斯科是个大嘴巴
He talks and talks and talks,
会跟人到处去说的
and I don't want anyone to know, because I'm not...
我不想任何人知道 因为我不是
Not what?
不是什么
A slut.
一个淫靡的人
Okay.
好的
* What you're doing to me yeah *
你在对我做什么
* You leave me dry *
我已等得干涸
* I say give me baby all your loving. *
请把你全部的爱给我
* Oh now take a little time out for me baby *
请给我一点关注吧 宝贝
* Oh do me do me do me *
爱我爱我爱我吧
* Give me more, *
给我更多
* Now give me more more more more more yeah *
给我更多更多更多
* Give me baby * * Give me baby baby *
都给我宝贝
* All your lovin' * * All your lovin' *
把你的爱都给我
* I said give me baby baby * * Give me baby baby *
我说了都给我 宝贝
* All your lovin' * * All your lovin' *
你所有的爱 所有的爱
* Oh now take a little time *
给我一点关注吧
* Take it take it time *
给我一点关注
* Ooh do me do me do me *
爱我爱我爱我吧
* Give me give me more *
给我更多
* Now give me more more more more more yeah *
给我更多更多更多
Uhuhuhuhuh! Back, back back!
回来
* More more more yeah *
还要更多
* Now give me more more more more more yeah *
给我更多更多更多
La!
嗨
La!
嗨
Where you been?
你干嘛去了
Well, big surprise.
要给你个惊喜喔
We were heading back from Pamela Tanner's.
我们在从帕梅拉·坦纳家回来的路上
Oh, she's having a party next Saturday,
对了 她下周六要开趴体
said we can all come.
邀请我们所有人
And guess who we bumped into, long time no see?
你猜我们碰见谁了 你可是好久没见过他了
Tah-dah!
看
Oh, my God.
天呐
Hello.
你好
Hiya, Bill.
你好啊 比尔
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表