剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
嗯 你一定是吉尔
Right. Oh, you must be Jill.
他没提过 你是哪儿人
He never said. Where are you from?
就是沃金郊外
Just outside Woking.
不是 最开始 你的
But, originally, what's your, what's your, what's your
祖籍是哪儿
heritage?
我爸爸来自加勒比海的多米尼加
My dad's from Dominica in the Caribbean.
嗯 这不影响我们
Well, it doesn't bother us.
这个屋子里什么国家都行
Flag of all nations in this house.
你有什么忌口的吗
Is there anything you don't eat?
没有 我都吃 谢谢你
No, I'll be fine, thank you.
不过我们有规矩 分房♥睡
But, we do have rules. Separate bedrooms.
抱歉阳光小美女 但是在我屋檐下同♥房♥♥不行
Sorry, sunshine, but not under my roof.
我也不想半夜听到地板吱吱作响
And I don't wanna hear any creaking floorboards at midnight,
明白了吗
do you understand?
你们这些鬼把戏我都懂
I know all the tricks.
# 祝您圣诞快乐 新年快乐 #
# We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year #
不 你留下
Right, no, you stay there.
我来收拾 我给这些都冲一下
I'll clear up, I'll give these a rinse.
不行 你坐下 你是客
Oh no, you sit down, you're a guest.
没关系 真的 安妮 里奇有话要说
I don't mind, honestly, Anne. Ritchie needs a word.
交给你了
Over to you.
那是什么意思 要说什么
Well, what does that mean? Word about what?
你认真的吗
Oh, you're kidding me?
是我想的那个吗
Is this what I think it is?
她没怀孕吧
Like, she's not pregnant?
没有
No!
哦 感谢上帝 那你要说什么
Oh, thank God for that. Well, what is it then?
嗯
Okay.
所以 就是 过去几个月
So, thing is, I've been thinking,
我一直在想 关于我的生活 还有其它各种事
past few months, about my life and all sorts of things,
我做了个决定 我想跟你们解释一下
so I've made a decision and I just wanna explain it to you.
我不读法律了
I'm not doing law.
我要转读戏剧专业
I'm changing to drama.
英语戏剧
It's drama with English
是很正经的学术
so, you know, there's proper academic work,
但它是戏剧 真的 我觉得它更适合我
but it's a drama course, really, and I think it's more me.
你个傻孩子
Oh, you little idiot.
不 但这是我的选择
No, but it's my choice
很抱歉 但那就是我要做的
and I'm sorry but that's what I'm doing.
你会发现你并不适合
Well, I think you'll find you're not.
已经转过了
It's already done.
只有一个学期 所以他们说我可以交换
It's only been a term so they said I could swap.
那你的补助金怎么办 你想过吗
What about your grant, eh? Did you think about that?
该死的戏剧专业可拿不到补助金
You don't get a grant for bloody drama.
读戏剧以后能干什么
Drama with a view to what?
你以后要怎么办
What are you gonna do with it?
我要做一个演员
I'm gonna be an actor.
你太可悲了
You are so pathetic.
哦 就是这么高尚
Oh, that's it, that's royal, that is.
真是太好了
That is bloody excellent.
痴人说梦
Stupid little dreamer!
估计是你的主意吧
Suppose this was your idea.
不是
No.
你就这么为他张开 对吧
Yeah, I mean, you just opened it up for him, didn't you?
你的花穴
Your sweetness.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
这是我最好的朋友 吉尔
And this is my best friend, Jill.
哦 抱歉 但我不相信
No, I'm sorry, no.
虽然化了妆 但这可以点不像女孩子啊
As drag goes, that is completely unconvincing.
他应该好好刮一下
He needs a good shave!
看看这小胡茬 多爷们
Look at the five o'clock shadow, he's so manly.
我是唯一一个爷们儿
I'm the only one who is.
她还是比我女人的
She's camper than me.
胡安·巴勃罗又感冒了
That cold came back, Juan Pablo.
你记得吗 他老是有点咳嗽
Do you remember, he had that silly little cough
航♥空♥公♥司♥破产的时候就咳 四月又咳
when the airline went bust, then again in April,
现在又咳了
now it's back.
不过很难说
It's hard to tell though,
他确实演成了三幕戏
he does make a three-act play of it.
他们把他送去医院了
They've taken him into hospital.
真惨
Oh, sorry.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
没事 小题大做
Yeah, fuss over nothing.
他们说是肺炎
They said it was pneumonia,
然后他们又说像是
then they said it was like something
肺里染了鸟身上的东西
you get from birds in his lungs.
他们说这很怪
They said it was strange,
他们说是某种鹦鹉热
they said it was some kind of psittacosis.
什么 从鹦鹉那里传过来的吗
What, like you get in parrots?
他们是这么说的
That's what they said.
你们没养鹦鹉 对吗
You haven't got a parrot, have you?
当然没有 我们没有养过该死的鹦鹉
Of course, we haven't got a fucking parrot!
她让我坐下 她说
She sat me down and she said,
他和任何鸟有接触吗
"Has he been in contact with any birds?"
我说 没有 这是哪门子的问题啊
I said, "No." I mean, what sort of question is that?
鸟
Birds.
但是人不会得鹦鹉热的 对吗
But, people don't get psittacosis, do they?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他好像真的得了
Except there he is.
真荒唐
It's ridiculous.
你好 早上好
Hello, good morning.
哦 科林 你恐怕
Oh, Colin, you'll have to work
午餐时间也得工作
through your lunch I'm afraid.
科尔特兰先生病了 所以都得你来做
Mr. Coltrane's off sick, so you'll have to cover.
可以吗
Is that all right?
嗯 可以 谢谢
Yeah, that's fine. Thank you.
我认为裁判
I think the referee,
西姆斯先生在跟他说 还有一次机会
Mr. Sims, is telling him, one more chance.
所以 一个任意球
So, a free-kick
就在流浪者队禁区外
just outside the Rovers' box.
大块头从后面过来了
Big guys are coming up from the back.
科林 这是布鲁斯特先生
Colin, this is Mr. Brewster.
他会在科尔特兰先生恢复之前
He'll be standing in for Mr. Coltrane,
暂代他的工作
just till he gets better.
好的 你好
Right. Hello.
亨利 是我 科林
Henry? It's me, Colin!
布鲁斯特先生将代替科尔特兰先生
Mr. Brewster will be joining us on a permanent basis
正式加入我们
to replace Mr. Coltrane.
欢迎入职 你会为团队做出贡献的
Welcome on board, you'll make a very good team.
亲爱的 你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time, love.
亨利上周去医院了
He went into hospital last week. Henry.
凌晨4点 救护车送去的
Ambulance. Four in the morning.
胸腔出问题还是什么的
Bad chest or something.
好 谢谢你
Right, thanks.
那胡安·巴勃罗呢
What about Juan Pablo?
另外一个男的 他朋友
The other one, his friend.
该死的阿尔吉人 他可以滚回老家了
Bloody Argie. He can go home.
打扰一下 我找亨利·科尔特兰
Excuse me. I'm looking for Henry Coltrane?
他们跟我说他在这儿
They told me he was here.
只有亲属可以探访
It's family only.
我知道 他们说告诉我了 我是他的侄子
I know, they said. I'm his nephew.
来
Here we are.
亨利 你有访客
Henry? You have a visitor.
他们说这东西可能
They said it could have been there for years,
早就在我的胸口了
sitting on my chest.
这里显出迹象才被发现
This bit popped up to have a look.
是癌症吗
And it's cancer?
那我♥干♥嘛要穿成这样
But why do I need all these?
我是说 癌症又不传染
I mean, cancer's not infectious.
是为了保护我 不是保护你
It's to protect me, not you.
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表