剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
Well, I wait here, I get the nod,
我在这等,你点头就行
I escort the lady to discover all the wonderful things
我护送这位女士去发现所有美好的事物
we've been doing with telecommunications in Norway.
我们一直在挪威做电♥信♥方面的工作
There, look.
那里 你看
It's exciting.
这真令人兴奋
Yes.
是的
Big day.
今天是个大日子
Extraordinary.
是非同寻常的
All down to you.
全靠你了
Isn't it just?
不只是吧
So, tell me, Mrs. Thatcher, does she drink tea or coffee?
那么 告诉我 撒切尔夫人 她喝茶还是咖啡
Coffee, uh, with a dash of milk.
咖啡 加少许牛奶
Good, 'cause that's the one I pissed in.
很好 因为我正好尿那里面了
I pissed in the coffee.
我在咖啡里撒尿了
No, you haven't.
不 你没有
I pissed in Mrs. Thatcher's coffee.
我在撒切尔夫人的咖啡里撒尿了
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Black man's piss.
黑人的尿
Hold, hold.
等一等
Ciao, darling, you were fun.
再见 亲爱的 你真有意思
Fast as we can.
越快越好
You lot are late. Hurry up.
你们迟到了 快点
God, they will not stop yapping.
天啊 他们会喋喋不休的
We made it.
我们到了
Here we are.
我们到这里了
Make way. Ready to bang the drum.
让路 准备好敲鼓了
If the police register me as a homosexual,
如果警♥察♥把我登记为同性恋
I shall be very proud.
我将非常自豪
Hello darling.
你好亲爱的
Let's go.
我们走吧
Never mind you, here's the star attraction.
这地方已经够吸引人了 更别提还有你了
Come on, Eileen.
来吧 艾琳
I won't be happy 'til Parliament's in flames.
除非议会失火 不然我笑不起来
Come here, my love.
来吧 亲爱的
Aw, when did you get in?
你什么时候来的
I'm staying with Lorraine.
我和罗琳住在一起
Oh, you're here, the Sheikh of Araby.
你来了 阿♥拉♥比酋长
I brought sandwiches just in case.
我带了三明治 以防万一
You made it. If you've finished chatting.
你来了 如果你们聊完了
For God's sake, our greatest danger now is a parking ticket.
我的天啊 我们现在最大的危险就是被贴停车罚单
Can we start?
我们可以开始了吗
Yes, about fucking time.
可以 他妈的是时候了
Come on, you filthy motherfuckers.
来吧 你们这些肮脏的混球
Pardon my French, Mr. and Mrs. B.
B先生和B太太 请原谅我说脏话
Sorry, Eileen, but you've heard it all before.
抱歉 艾琳 但你之前都听过了
Well, don't just stare, are we doing this or what?
别光站着看了 我们到底要不要开始了
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来的
Oh, the pits of hell.
地狱的深渊
Now let's march.
游♥行♥开始咯
Get out the road.
快让开道路
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你们到底在搞什么鬼
Get out the way.
快让开道路
Oh, you're kidding me.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你们到底在搞什么鬼
These bodies represent the dead.
这些身体代表着死者
Inside this building,
在这座建筑里
the Blazen Hensher pharmaceutical company
布莱森·亨舍制药公♥司♥
is profiting from HIV. - What are they doing?
正从艾滋病中获利 他们在干什么
They have drugs which they withhold
他们有扣圧的药品
and they have drugs which they double in price,
也有价格翻倍的药品
because they see AIDS as a chance to profit.
因为他们把艾滋病视为获利的机会
We are dying and they profit
我们濒临死亡 而他们却在获利
for every corpse on this street.
从这条街上的每一具尸体身上
There are thousands more.
然而还有上千人已经死去
Get out the road.
让开道路
Get out of the road, you fucking idiots.
快滚开 你们这些白♥痴♥
We did it.
我们做到了
We really did.
我们真的做到了
I've got fucking mumps.
老子生气了
This is weird.
真是奇怪
The street looks funny from this angle.
这条街从这个角度看很滑稽
I'll cover over there and give you a slap.
我去那边掩护 然后给你一巴掌
Can I have my job back?
我能重回岗位吗
You walked out on me, you miserable little git.
你抛弃了我 你这个可怜的小混♥蛋♥
Fuck off.
滚
Please can I have my job back?
求你了 能让我回去工作吗
No.
不行
Please can I have my job back?
求你了 能让我回去工作吗
No.
不行
Please can I have my job back?
求你了 能让我回去工作吗
Oh, I've missed you so much.
我好想你
Don't fucking beef with me, mate
别跟我过不去 伙计
or someone's gonna give you a slap.
否则有人会扇你一巴掌
We will not be moved.
我们不会走的
Call the police.
快报♥警♥吧
We'd love it.
我们正希望如此
Do what you want.
随你们怎么做
We will not be moved.
我们不会动会儿的
This is a peaceful protest.
这是一次和平的抗♥议♥
If you wanna arrest anyone, arrest the people in there.
如果你想逮捕谁 就逮捕里面的人
They are guilty.
他们是有罪的
Don't touch 'em, mate. You don't wanna touch 'em.
别碰他们 伙计 你不会想碰他们的
Get up.
快起来
Leave those people alone.
别动那些人
Leave them alone. You should be listening to 'em.
别动那些人 你应该听他们的
Filth, you dirty filth.
混球 你这肮脏的混球
Shame on you, shame on you.
为你们羞愧 真为你们羞愧
Run 'em over. Run 'em over.
碾碎他们 碾碎他们
Go on.
继续
Act dead. Leave them alone.
演死人 别动他们
Don't resist. Just go limp 'cause the heavier you are,
不要抗拒 就瘫在那里 因为你越往下赘
the harder it is for them.
他们就越难搬动
Leave them. No, Roscoe, don't.
别动他们 不 罗斯科 不要
Take 'em away, the bastards.
把他们带走 这些混♥蛋♥
Lock 'em up, lock 'em all up.
把他们关起来 全都关起来
get rid of all of 'em, go on.
把他们都赶走 快点
Leave 'em alone. Bender.
别动他们 同性恋
Leave them alone. You bender.
别动他们 一群同心恋
Oi, I said leave them alone!
我说了别动他们
Stupid queers.
傻♥逼♥同性恋
Hit 'em!
打他们
I'll run you over, dolly.
我会开车碾碎你 小妞
You won't be laughing now.
你现在笑不出来了
Leave them alone.
别动他们
We're gonna miss you, you queer.
我们会想你的 你这个基佬
No, no, no. Come on miss, up you get.
不不不 来吧 小姐 起来
Come on.
来吧
Leave me alone. Get up.
别动他们 起来
Take it easy.
别反抗
No, get off her. You can't do that.
不 放开她 你不能这么做
That's my daughter. Get off.
这是我的女儿 放手
Jill! - Leave her alone!
吉尔 别动她
Get off her.
快放开她
Oi, leave her alone.
别动她
Go on. Go on, mate!
加油 继续 兄弟
Get fucking off me.
他妈的放开我
Get off, get off.
放开 放开
Come on. Get it.
加油 你可以的
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表