剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
and then your neighbor, that woman downstairs,
然后你的楼下的那位女邻居
she said you were here.
告诉我们你在这里
Oh, she would.
她当然会
What's wrong, what is it?
这是怎么回事
Look, it's really nice to see you,
见到你们很高兴
but I think we should all sit down and have a little chat.
但是我觉得我们最好坐下来再细谈
It's a bit complicated to explain.
解释起来有点复杂
Well evidently it's so complicated,
显然是很复杂
you chose not to tell us anything.
否则你也不会什么都不告诉我们了
Now all I would like - We said to them,
我们所需要的 我问了他们
is a bit of common sense, we said, "What was it?"
就是一点常识 我们问到底是什么病
They said infectious diseases
他们说是传染病
If that's not You tell us,
这点要求 你要告诉我们
too much to ask. Richie, you tell me
不过分吧 里奇 告诉我们
Clive, Clive, Clive. what's that mean?
克里夫 克里夫啊 这是什么意思
Richard, what's wrong with you?
理查德 你到底生什么病了
I've just got...
我只是得了
He's got some infections
他有些感染
and problems with his gut, and his lungs,
内脏和肺出了点问题
and right now there's a lymphoma in his chest.
而且他的胸部有个淋巴瘤
A lymphoma?
一个淋巴瘤
In his chest.
在他的胸部
But that's cancer.
这是癌症吗
Don't be ridiculous, that's what lymphoma means,
别傻了 淋巴瘤意味着
it means cancer.
意味着癌症
Sort of, yeah.
差不多吧
Do you mean?
你是说
You've got cancer and you didn't tell me?
你得了癌症 却不告诉我们
It's a sort of cancer.
只是这种癌症
I only got it 'cause I'm not well.
我是因为身体不好才得的
I've got AIDS.
因为我有艾滋病
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I'm homosexual.
我喜欢男人
I contracted HIV, and I'm sorry, but now it's AIDS.
我感染了艾滋病毒 对不起 现在发展成了艾滋病
Where's your doctor?
你的医生呢
It's a Saturday.
今天是周六
I don't think he's in.
我觉得他应该不在
He's called Dr. Sullivan, but-
他苏利文医生
I wanna speak to a doctor.
我要跟医生说话
Well, I'm quite sure you believe all this
我知道你现在确信
and this whole thing's got completely out of control.
整个情况已经无法挽回
We'll get you better.
我们会让你好起来的
We'll get you better, all right?
我们会救你的 好吗
We'll get all the shit, we'll clean it up.
我们会把所有脏东西清理干净
I will scour it out of you, okay?
从你体内彻底清除 好吗
You really are very young , all of you.
你们真的都很年轻 所有人
You should see your faces.
你们应该看看自己的脸
We thought Christmas, that's what we thought.
我们以为要过圣诞节了 我们原打算
He won't come home for Christmas,
因为他不回家过节
so we'll surprise him in November.
我们就11月过来给他个惊喜
I've brought presents.
我带来了礼物
That's from Lucy.
这是露西送你的
Ah, that is from Auntie Elaine.
这是伊莱恩阿姨寄来的
What on Earth's been going on?
究竟发生了什么事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Have you got cancer or have you got AIDS?
你到底是得了癌症还是艾滋
It's both.
都是
One causes the other.
一个引发了另一个
Now, I don't need you
我没问你
AIDS is like an immunity thing, so you get weak,
艾滋是一种免疫系统疾病 它让你变得脆弱
and that causes the lymphoma.
所以引发了淋巴瘤
My friend, Sarah, you remember Sarah,
我的朋友莎拉 你记得她吧
how much did I like her, Richie?
我可喜欢她了 里奇
I thought she was so wonderful,
我觉得她最棒了
and she had breast cancer and she died.
她得了乳腺癌 后来去世了
Are you telling me that she was weak,
你是在说她很脆弱吗
that you get cancer because you're weak,
你得了癌症是因为你很脆弱
that you catch cancer like catching a cold?
得癌症就跟得感冒一样简单吗
Because let me tell you that is not how it works.
因为我告诉你 并不是这样的
Okay, look, I know this is terrible,
好了 我知道这很难受
but really this place is looking after Richie,
里奇在这里被照顾得很好
and they're doing the most brilliant job.
他们工作非常专业出色
Jill's here every day,
吉尔每天都在这里
and I know we've only met a couple of times,
我知道我们只见过几次面
but you might as well know I'm Richie's boyfriend.
但你应该知道我是里奇的男朋友
Well, no not really.
其实 并不是
Well, I'm not not.
不是我还能是谁
I know, but not now.
我知道 不过先别提了
No, but that's who I am.
可我就是啊
Ash, just shut up, yeah?
阿什 先闭嘴 好吗
It's not the right time.
现在不是说这事的时候
If you could hear yourselves, you sound absurd.
好好听听你们自己的话吧 一派胡言
But it's infectious isn't it, AIDS?
但是艾滋病是传染病啊
It's completely infectious.
它是百分之百的传染病
It's like smallpox, it's like leprosy,
就跟天花 麻风病一样
and it kills you, that's what it does.
只要染上了就会死的
So this isn't AIDS, is it?
所以这并不是艾滋病 对吗
They let us walk right in, so it can't be, can it?
他们让我们直接进来了 所以并不是 对吗
If you could wait five or 10 minutes,
您可以稍等五到十分钟吗
I'll have a word with the registrar.
我跟主治医师说一下
I want to speak to someone Yes, if you can wait
我要跟医生说话 能稍等
who knows my son five or 10 minutes
认识我儿子的医生 5到10分钟
who has seen him.
医治他的人
Dr. Lucas knows Richie very well.
卢卡斯医生很了解里奇的情况
We were told Dr. Sullivan.
我们要找苏利文医生
He's not on today, but Richie's got quite
他今天不上班 但是治疗里奇的医生
a number of doctors.
有好几位
I don't know how much he's told you,
我不知道他有没有告诉你
but Richie's got all sorts - And you never phone
里奇出现了 你有通知过
of different conditions. - the parents?
多种并发症 他的父母吗
My son is on this ward and you don't phone me.
我儿子住在你们这里 你却不给我打电♥话♥
That's not our decision.
我们不能决定通知谁
My son is in that room with cancer and AIDS,
我儿子在那间的病房♥ 他得了癌症和艾滋
and has got, what did she say?
还得了什么 她说什么来着
She say he's got something wrong with his gut?
她说他的内脏还出现了问题
And you, you didn't think to phone.
而你呢 从没想过通知家人
We are not here.
我们完全不知情
His parents are clearly not here,
他的父母明显不在这里
and you think that's wise, do you?
你认为你做得对吗 对吗
Like we aren't good for his health at all.
难道我们对他的康复毫无用处
Is that right?
你是这么想的吗
I'm afraid that's up to Richie.
恐怕这得由里奇来决定
His doctor is Dr. Sullivan.
他的主治医师是苏利文医生
Now you get him, get him, get him.
把他叫过来 叫过来 叫过来
Hi, it that Suzie?
喂 请问是苏西吗
It's Lorraine.
我是洛林
There's a situation here.
这里出了点状况
I want a word with you.
你给我过来
Yes, I think we should.
我觉得我们是要谈谈
There's a little sort of kitchen down here.
那边有个厨房♥
They've got a room for families,
是为家属们准备的
but there's someone in there.
不过会有其他人进来
Oh, okay.
可以
Right, how's Lucy?
好的 露西还好吗
I'm really very sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
Do you want a tea or a coffee?
你要喝茶吗 还是咖啡
No, I don't want anything.
不用 我什么都不喝
I can put the kettle on. I said no.
我可以烧壶水 我说了不喝
I wanna say, and I'm not criticizing Richie,
我想说的是 我并不怪里奇
I just think you should know,
我觉得你应该知道
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表