剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
has to go on and on about AIDS.
都会没完没了的说到艾滋病
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be so rude.
别这么没礼貌
It's all we ever hear.
我们听到的只有这些
I came to London when I was 18.
18岁我就来伦敦了
I thought, "Great, I can be gay."
我想着 太好了 我可以做同性恋了
But then I just end up as this problem.
但结果我却变成了这个问题
That's my fault. That's me.
是我的错
I'm just saying, one night off.
我想说 今晚歇一晚吧
Well, we have got news.
我有事情要宣布
I didn't wanna say, 'cause you're only gonna worry
本来不想说的 怕你们担心
but...we think we can buy this place,
但 我们应该能把这房♥子买♥♥下来
get a mortgage on the Pink Palace, me and Ritchie.
我跟里奇申请抵押贷款买♥♥下粉红宫殿
Can you afford it?
你们买♥♥得起吗
You see? I said you'd worry.
看吧 就知道你会担心
We asked Mr. Santini and he said he'd sell for 42,000.
我们问过圣蒂尼先生 他说要卖♥♥42000英镑
42,000 pounds?
42000英镑
For a flat?
就一个公♥寓♥
It's not bad for London, but my show's gonna keep running.
在伦敦算不错了 我的演出还会继续
We've got bookings up to summer '89
已经预定到89年夏天了
so that's a guaranteed income.
所以收入有保障
And I'm earning enough just about.
而且我挣的钱也够了
It's not constant work, but I make about 7,000 a year.
虽然不固定 但每年也能挣7000
Can you get a mortgage though?
你们能申请到抵押贷款吗
Are you allowed one as a gay man?
同性恋能买♥♥♥房♥♥吗
Are you homosexual?
你是同性恋吗
No.
不是
No. Have you ever had an HIV test?
不是 做过艾滋病毒检测吗
No.
没有
No. Have you ever shared a bed with another man?
没有 你跟其他男人同睡一张床吗
No.
没有
They never asked.
他们没问过
So that's all done and we'll get rent
所以事就成了 我们还能从
off these annoying lodgers.
这些烦人的房♥客那收租金
We'll draw up proper contracts and all that stuff.
还会起草租♥房♥♥合同之类的
We'll be ruthless.
我们不会留情面的
Hm, my cruel landlord.
我残酷的房♥东
I like it.
我喜欢
*Au revoir*
再见
Here she is, Queen of the Nile.
她来了 尼罗河女王
Mm, enjoy your feast.
尽情享受你们的晚宴
I shall not return until the morn.
我明天早上才会回来
Oh, don't forget the kitty.
别忘了猫
We need to stock up tomorrow.
我们明天要买♥♥猫粮了
Oh, my great delight, madame.
这是我的荣幸 夫人
Please, avail yourself of my felicitudes.
请接受我的贺赠
Is that a word? It is now.
有这个词吗 现在有了
Bloody hell, are you sure you got enough?
你确定你钱够吗
Look, whatever you're doing, it's a job?
不管你干什么的 是个正经工作吗
I don't think you'd like it, Dad.
你不想知道的 爸爸
Uh, hey, I work hard for this.
为了钱我也很努力的
You get hard for it.
努力变硬吧
Ugh, peasant scum. Farewell.
你们这些乡下人 告辞了
So what does he do?
那他到底干什么的
Question is, who does he do.
应该问 他干的是谁
Could I have a vodka--
来杯伏特加
So, I said, if boroughs already have the capacity
所以我说 如果行政区已经有
to opt out, what's the problem?
退出的能力 还有什么问题
You cannot assume any wisdom
你别把这些人
on the part of these people, Arthur.
想得太聪明了 亚瑟
And that's the point. Let him finish.
这才是重点 让他说完
The point is with a system as ramshackle as the ILEA,
重点是 内伦敦教育局这个系统早就千疮百孔
no one knows what's what.
就没个脑子清楚的人了
The word is an alliance.
关键词是结盟
I've been told an alliance between Tebbit and Heseltine,
我听说特比特和赫尔塞廷结成了联盟
a pact made in hell.
真是地狱盟友
Good God above, there is shaking in the heavens.
天呐 天庭都要为之震颤
How on Earth do they find any common ground?
这俩怎么可能找到共同点
Dark magic is abroad.
国外有黑魔法
That's all I can say, dark magic.
我只能说到这里 黑魔法
So it's doomed.
大势已去啊
The ILEA is doomed.
内伦敦教育局完了
Every London borough now becomes its own authority
既然所有区都可以自行其是
and that means an influx of cash waiting to be scooped up
也就意味着有钱可以捞
so you stay on top, Tim, and you could be quids in.
所以别松懈啊 蒂姆 你可能会发财哦
Oh, cheers.
干杯
Chin-chin.
干杯
Good health.
祝健康
I think we've seen that suit five or six times now.
这件西服你都穿过五六回了
Get something new, hm?
去买♥♥件新的吧
You're gonna need something rather special for the 25th.
25号♥那天得打扮得帅气点啊
I'm busy that day.
那天我有事
Can I ask, don't be?
你能把事推了吗
Why? What's happening?
为什么 怎么啦
I'm not allowed to say.
我不能说
Don't tell me then.
那就别说呗
No, I'm, I'm not allowed to say
我真的不能说
as a matter of national security.
因为事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
Just keep the day free, hm?
把那天空出来吧
But more importantly, I thought you could be Nanny tonight.
但更重要的是 我想让你今晚演保姆
Can't I be Mellors?
我不能演梅勒斯吗
I think Nanny's cross with me.
保姆这是对宝宝生气了呢
Okay. Naughty boy.
好吧 淘气包
I'm serious about the 25th.
25号♥那事我是认真的
Parents can come.
家长也可以来
We need as many people as we can get.
人越多越好
Okay. Sleep well.
好 睡个好觉
Love you.
爱你
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye.
再见
Goodnight, Duchess.
晚安 公爵夫人
I'll tidy up.
我来收拾
I just need to know if you're HIV, and that's if, okay?
我想问 如果得了HIV 是如果哦
If. Is there anything
如果 有没有什么药
you can take to stop HIV becoming AIDS?
吃了之后可以让HIV不变成艾滋病
Have you been tested for HIV?
你验过HIV病毒了吗
No, but that's not the point.
没有 但这不是重点
What about AZT? Can I buy that?
齐多夫定呢 能买♥♥到吗
No I'm sorry, it's not for sale.
不行 抱歉 这药不卖♥♥
And it's not a cure.
而且也不能治愈
But I'm trying everything.
可我什么办法都想过了
They said eggs help the immune system.
据说鸡蛋对免疫系统有好处
They said flax seed, that's supposed to be good for you
还说亚麻籽有好处
and lecithin granules in melted butter,
或者把黄油化开拌入卵磷脂颗粒
they say it fights HIV.
据说能防HIV
You should be tested.
你应该去做化验
And piss.
还有尿液
Everyone says drinking your own piss makes you stronger.
大家都说喝自己的尿能让身体强壮
Someone said there's this man, he had HIV and he was cured.
听说有个人得了HIV 后来又自己好了
He stopped AIDS by taking battery acid.
他是喝电解酸喝好的
Is that true?
是真的吗
Please don't try that.
请不要这么做
Please don't try anything dangerous, it's acid.
请不要尝试危险方法 那毕竟是酸
It could hurt you. It could kill you.
你们可能会受到伤害 可能会送命
You need to get yourself tested.
你需要去做化验
Please listen to me.
请照我说的去做
Please get a test.
请去化验
Are you there?
你还在听吗
The problem is on the 25th, the committee's hosting
问题是 25号♥那天 委员会要举办
an exhibition reaching out worldwide
一场面向全球的展览
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表