剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
Where are you tonight?
今晚你们要去哪里
Uh, we might go to Supernatural.
我们可能会去邪恶力量
Donald says his mate Chris goes there,
唐纳德说他的朋友克里斯去了那里
he knows Boy George.
他认识乔治男孩
He can get us into the VIP area.
他能带我们进入VIP区
Come on, sweetheart.
来吧 宝贝
We're off, bye.
我们走了 再见
Bye.
再见
Sweetheart?
宝贝
Who says fucking sweetheart?
谁说的宝贝
Are they boyfriends?
他们在谈恋爱吗
He said he'd never have a boyfriend.
他说他永远不会找男朋友
I know Boy George, look at me.
我认识乔治男孩 真把他牛坏了
We can't call him Donald.
我们不能叫他唐纳德了
What does Donald become?
唐纳德变成什么了
Doreen? Dora?
唐琳吗 还是朵拉
Diana?
戴安娜
Dolly?
多莉
Daisy? Isla St Clair.
黛西 伊斯拉·圣克莱尔
Why Isla St Clair?
为什么是伊斯拉·圣克莱尔
He looks like her, around the eyes,
他长得很像她 尤其是眼睛周围
I was thinkin'.
我觉得是的
Colin wins with Isla St Clair.
科林用伊斯拉·圣克莱尔赢了我们
That makes Richie, Larry Grayson.
那里奇就是拉里·格雷森
That's it, that is it.
就是这样 就是这样
That's it - Oh my...
就是这样 天哪
That's dope.
这太酷了
* Everyday I hear a different story *
每天我都听到不同的故事
* People saying that you're no good for me *
人们都说你配不上我
* Saw your lover with another and she's making a fool of you *
看你的爱人和别人在一起 她在愚弄你
* If you love me baby, you'd deny it *
如果你爱我 宝贝 你会否认的
* But you laugh and tell me I should try it *
但你却笑着告诉我应该试试
* Tell me I'm a baby, and I don't understand *
告诉我我是个孩子 我还不明白
This is what I like to see.
这就是我想看到的
Everything up and running.
一切正常运行
Good morning.
早上好
I'll have a cup of tea if you don't mind thank you, Colin.
如果你不介意的话 我想喝杯茶谢谢 科林
Oh, it's colder than I thought.
今天比我想象中要冷
Said on the news last night 14 degrees.
昨晚新闻上说有14度
That can't be right.
肯定不是真的
Feels more like nine or ten.
感觉像是九到十度
Here I am, hold on.
我来了 等一等
Oh, it was a hell of a drive.
那趟车开得真快
I couldn't stop thinking.
我脑子里都是这件事
Any news?
有什么新消息吗
He's okay.
他没事
Don't worry, I saw him, he's fine.
别担心 我看到他了 他没事
He's sitting up in bed.
他坐在床上
I'll have words with him.
我要和他谈谈
I'll give him a good clip, scaring me.
我要给他一巴掌 吓死我了
Doctor said you can have a fit just once and that's it.
医生说只会发作一次 仅此而已
Like a storm, it comes and goes.
就像暴风雨 来了就去
She said they don't really understand it.
她说她们也不是很懂
But you can have one fit
但你可以发作一次
and never have another one ever again.
永远不会再有下一次了
What causes it though?
是什么导致的呢
There's no epilepsy in the family.
咱们家里没有癫痫史
I'll ask your Auntie Jean,
我会问问你的简阿姨
but I don't think there was any on your dad's side,
但我觉得你♥爸♥那边没有
not that I know.
至少我知道的没有
Doctor said it's electricity in the brain.
医生说那是大脑里的电流
It sort of goes zap.
它有点急了
Not being rude, but if we're gonna make it back in time...
无意冒犯 但如果我们想及时赶回去
Oh God, yes, we promised, sorry.
天啊 是的 我们答应过的 抱歉
Will you be all right?
你不会有问题吧
Where's your hotel?
你的酒店在哪里
It's the same B&B as last time.
和上次的一样
It's got access for me, they're nice people.
他们能帮到我 他们都是好人
I'll be fine.
我会好好的
I'll stay and give you a hand.
我留下来帮你一把
I just grabbed a few of your tshirts and things.
我只拿了一些你的T恤和其他东西
What's the plan?
计划是什么
Well, if I'm all right,
如果我没事的话
they said they'll discharge me tomorrow.
他们说我明天就出院了
Then I'll take you back to Bringoth.
然后我带你回布灵斯
Your boss said you can have a fortnight off.
你老板说你可以休息两周
I think he was embarrassed
我想他是尴尬了
because you wet yourself on the carpet.
因为你在他地毯上小便失禁了
Okay, mum.
好的 妈妈
And that kinda stain takes a bit of cleaning,
这种污渍需要清理一下
let me tell you. - Okay.
我告诉你 好的
The smell of adult piss can linger!
成人尿的味道会挥之不去
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, I love you, Mrs MorrisJones.
我爱你 莫里斯·琼斯太太
See you later, honeypie.
回头见 亲爱的
Oh, you've got a TV lounge down there, try to watch.
你下面有个带电视的休息室 试着看看
It's Isla St Clair's big night.
今晚是伊斯拉·圣克莱尔的大日子
Shame on you, shame on you both!
为你羞愧 为你们两个感到羞愧
All he's ever done is work hard!
他所做的一切就是努力工作
Don't, Sarah.
不要 莎拉
Don't get involved.
不要掺和进来
I got involved on the day I married you, Sam
我嫁给你那天就被牵涉进来了 萨姆
and I won't step away now!
如今我也不会袖手旁观
This is really good.
这片子真不错
What harm's he ever done?
他做什么坏事了
He's a chimney sweep for god's sake!
他就是个擦烟囱的 老天
Happen he's seen some things.
他碰巧看见了一些东西
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Things he shouldn't have seen.
他看见了不该看的东西
I promise, I won't say a word.
我保证 我不会说出去的
Better not, aye, or you know what'll happen.
最好不要 不然你知道下场的
What sort of accent is that?
这是什么口音
We're giving you one warning.
我们来给你一个警告
I think it's from the Punjab.
我觉得是旁遮普的口音
Have you got that, Sam?
懂了吗 山姆
Yes, son.
懂了 先生
'Cause the next time.
下一次
That'll be your head!
碎的就是你的脑袋
That'll be your head.
碎的就是你的脑袋
If you're lucky. Ecky thump.
如果你走运的话 起鸡皮疙瘩了
I thought you said Isla St Clair was in this?
你不是说里面有伊斯拉·圣·克莱尔吗
She might be in part two.
她可能在第二部分里吧
They should bring you back next week, you were brilliant.
他们下周就该把你找回去 你太出色了
They said if the story goes a certain way
他们说如果故事取得一定反响
I could come back.
我就能回归
They told me to stay in touch.
他们要我保持联♥系♥
You were scary.
你演得太逼真了
Was I?
是吗
Do that'll be your head.
快说 碎的将是你的脑袋
That'll be your head.
碎的将是你的脑袋
Oh Jesus.
老天
Oh, I thought to celebrate
我想 为了庆祝
it's about time we did it properly.
我们是该好好地做这件事了
I wanna fuck you, Richie.
我想干♥你♥ 里奇
I wanna fuck you.
我想干♥你♥
Works both ways.
两者皆可
That'll be your head!
碎的将是你的脑袋
Hold on...
等等
do you think, yeah?
是不是要用这个
That's what it say, use a sheath.
上面是这样说的 用避孕套
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表