剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
We loved it.
好精彩
Got it.
我去接
Hello, Pink Place and Chinese Laundry,
你好 这里是粉红坊和中国洗衣店
how may I help you?
您有什么需要
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sure that's very funny,
我相信这么说很搞笑
but I could be someone important.
但我有可能是个重要人物
I could be calling about work.
有可能是打电♥话♥来谈工作的事
Is he there?
他在吗
Yes, hello Mrs. T.
是的 你好啊 T夫人
I'll just get him now.
我现在就去叫他
Ritchie, it's your mom.
里奇 是你妈妈
And how are you?
你最近怎么样
How's the show?
演出如何
It's nice, yeah.
挺好的
I've got a job for life there.
我在那里拿到了一份终身工作
I'm very lucky.
十分幸运
Richie, where are you?
里奇 你在哪儿
Coming.
来了
Here he comes.
他正在过来
Here he is, taking his time as always.
他来了 一如既往地慢
Hi, sorry I was outside.
嗨 抱歉我刚才在外面
It's just a quick call,
我就简单说几句
but I was just wondering about Christmas.
我想知道圣诞节的安排
Oh God, it's November.
天哪 这才十一月啊
Well, that's close enough.
是啊 近在眼前
Didn't see you last year.
去年你没来
Well, I thought we could all have a nice time.
我想我们本应该一起好好过圣诞
I just don't know.
我现在不确定
I've got an audition
我有个试镜
for this thing on Scottish TV, police thing.
苏格兰电视台的 饰演警♥察♥
Well, that's nice.
那很好啊
Do we get that?
我们能收看吗
No, it's only in Scotland.
不 只在苏格兰播
I've not got it yet, but I need to sort of be on standby.
角色还没定是我 但我得随时待命
But it's been ages since we saw you.
但我们好久没见你了
I know.
我知道
That's the job, sorry.
这就是工作 抱歉
But just think about it though.
但是你再想想
Please come home.
还是回家吧
It's been such a long time.
真的好久没见了
I'd love to see you.
我很想你
I heard Birmingham Rep,
我听说伯明翰剧院
they're doing a production of "Hay Fever" next summer.
他们明年夏天要排演《花粉热》
I could audition.
我可以去试镜
Birmingham, how are you gonna go up there?
伯明翰吗 那么远你怎么去
Well, I can.
我可以坐火车
There are trains with toilets.
带厕所的那种
I can manage.
我能规划好
Seriously though, what if you need a piss on stage?
说真的 如果你在舞台上想撒尿怎么办
I'm not that bad, do you mind?
我可没那么逊 你别扯淡了
No, but the thing is, you've done "Hay Fever."
行吧 但问题是 你之前演过《花粉热》
They're not going to cast the same boy in Birmingham.
他们不会在伯明翰选同一个人来演
They don't do that, do they?
他们不会那么干的 是吗
Not as a rule, but they might want me.
一般不会 但他们或许会想要我
When has that ever happened?
从来都没有过先例
There's gotta be a first time.
凡事总有第一次嘛
You don't need to make faces.
你不用做鬼脸
I'm not.
我没有
I just think let's get over this bit
我只是觉得我们先等等看
'cause your tum's not very well,
你的肠胃不太好
but you were like this in July and you got much better.
但你在七月份的时候就是这样 后来好多了
So let's wait for that to happen.
所以等一段时间或许就又好了
Then we can think about Birmingham.
然后我们可以再把伯明翰提上日程
Oh, you were brilliant in that show.
你在那个剧里表现得很出色
Oh, you were amazing.
你棒极了
God, you were funny.
天啊 你们在开玩笑
I was good, wasn't I?
我很优秀 不是吗
Absolutely brilliant.
太棒了
You were, I'm not even kidding,
你是 不是我开玩笑啊
you were the best thing I've ever seen.
你是我所见过的最好的演员
Come on you.
走吧
Bedtime, it's late, nearly half past seven.
该睡觉了 已经很晚了 都快到七点半了
There now, give you a good shake.
好了 给你好好摇一摇
Rattle, rattle, rattle.
嘎嘎 嘎嘎
Good night then, darling.
晚安 亲爱的
And we need a word in the morning about your mom and dad.
早上我们要谈谈你♥爸♥妈的事
Up your bum.
去你的吧
Up yours too.
去你的吧
Good night.
晚安
Oh, look at you, oh no, no, no, no, no.
瞧瞧你 不 不
I'm okay, I just fell.
我没事 我只是摔倒了
It's all right, I fell, that's all.
没关系 我摔了一下 仅此而已
I just feel a bit hot.
我只是觉得有点热
He was on AZT, but he's been on DDI since August.
他最近在服用齐多夫定 但从8月份就开始吃二去氧肌苷
Honestly, I'm going into hospital on Wednesday
老实说 我星期三就要去医院
for the Pentamindine.
去开戊烷脒
They can look at me then.
他们到时也会帮我检查
Everything okay?
出什么事了
Yeah, Richie fell out of bed,
里奇从床上摔了下来
and he's got a bit of a temperature.
他有点发烧
Tell him God blesses his soul.
告诉他上帝保佑他的灵魂
Charity from downstairs says, "God blesses your soul."
楼下的大善人说 上帝保佑你的灵魂
Oh, I feel better already.
我已经感觉好多了
He's such a beautiful boy,
他长得真秀气
but you know what they say, don't you?
但你知道他们是怎么说的 是吧
You know what the AIDS stands for?
你知道艾滋病代表什么吗
What?
什么
It stands for angels in disguise.
它代表伪装的天使
They are preparing the way for his eternal life.
他们正在为他早生极乐铺平道路
He's very lucky.
他很幸运
Yeah.
是啊
Well Dr. Sullivan can take a look at you first thing.
苏利文医生可以先看看你
Till then, no more scares, thank you very much.
在那之前 不用害怕 非常感谢
Now get some sleep, and you too.
现在睡一觉吧 你也睡一觉
That's telling you.
听到了吗
Now do what she says.
现在照她说的做
I'll come back first thing.
我会尽快回来
And you lover boy, night then.
还有你 小情人 晚安
I'll be home tomorrow, so don't sell my bed.
我明天就回家 所以不要卖♥♥我的床
Okay, I know you.
好吗 我懂你的
Too late.
太晚了
How are you getting home?
你怎么回家
I'll get a taxi, don't worry.
我去叫辆出租车 别担心
I think Paul's awake.
保罗正醒着
No, I won't bother them now.
不 我现在不想打扰他们
Could be your last chance.
可能是你最后的机会
We've got another lonely Joe, no visitors,
我们这还有一个孤独的陌生人 没有访客
no parents or sisters or anything.
没有父母姐妹什么的
He's got to have friends.
他一定有朋友
We keep saying, "Can we phone anyone?"
我们一直在问 我们需要给谁打电♥话♥吗
He says, "No," and he lies there all day dying of shame.
他说 不 然后整天躺在那里 羞愧得要死
Hey, I heard you were in.
我听说你在这
Come and say hello.
过来打个招呼
He'd like that.
他会喜欢的
Hey, Jill wants to say hello.
吉尔想打个招呼
Jill Baxter, she's here.
吉尔·巴克斯特 她来了
Hello Paul.
你好 保罗
Hello sweetheart.
你好 甜心
Which one are you?
你是哪位
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表