剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
- 哦 - 傻瓜
- Oh. - Idiot.
只是他们说 这很古怪
Except, they said, it's odd, they said,
90岁或者是犹太人土耳其人有可能得这个病
"You'd expect this if you were 90 or Jewish or Turkish."
这和胡安·巴勃罗得的病不一样吗
But it's not the same thing as Juan Pablo?
不一样 就是倒霉
No. It's bad luck.
我们两个同时生病了
Two of us getting sick at the same time.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他走了
He's gone
去葡萄牙了
to Portugal.
他妈妈降临了
His mother descended.
他妈说 我要带他回家
"I'm taking him home." Hm.
我试过写信 但我从这儿没法往葡萄牙打电♥话♥
I've tried writing, but I can't phone Portugal from here.
我一直在想
I keep thinking,
我们的厨房♥发霉了 有一小条发霉了
we had mold in the kitchen, a little strip of mold.
我们搞了防潮层
We had the damp course done,
我们重新粉刷了那一条霉
we had it replastered and painted it.
我涂了锌
I painted it with zinc.
但还是会发霉
But it kept coming back.
我和那一小条斗来斗去
I was at war with this little strip.
我一直在想
I just keep thinking,
是因为那小条霉菌吗
was it the mold?
在我胸口
On the chest.
呼吸的时候进入了我们的身体
Two of us just breathing it in.
午餐来了
Lunch.
你能帮我拿一下吗
Could you?
他们不帮你拿进来吗
Don't they bring it in?
他们不拿
No. They do not.
你大概什么时候回来
What time do you think you'll be back?
我10点锁前门
I lock the front door at 10.
我可能不回来了 我可能会在外面待一整晚
I might not. I might stay out all night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打起精神来吧
Now cheer the fuck up.
你把整个地方都搞丧了
You're dragging the whole place down.
你看到了吗
And did you see it?
你看到他的鞋了吗
Did you see his shoe?
无所谓了 你看见他的屁♥股♥了吗
Nevermind that though, did you see his arse?
我的双手离开方向盘咯
I'm gonna let go!
别闹 别闹 格雷戈里 别和我说话
Stop it! Stop it, don't, Gregory, don't talk to me!
格洛里亚 别犯傻
Gloria, don't be so fuckin' nuts.
那下车吧
Get out the car then.
派对规矩
Party rules.
每个男生的第一杯我请
First choice on every boy is mine!
就是这儿啦 粉红宫殿
Here we are, the Pink Palace.
提个醒 这不是暖房♥派对
Just so you know, this is not a house warming,
我们每晚都开派对
we're gonna have a party every night.
她来啦 她闻着酒味来啦
Here she is, she smelt the booze.
欢迎来到我们的新家
Welcome to our new home.
我爱粉红宫殿
I love le Pally d'Pink.
别笑 行吗 我不是开玩笑的
No, don't laugh, okay? I'm not kidding.
我爸以为我在唱诗班
Dad thinks I'm at choir.
他徒手就能杀了我
He'd kill me with his bare hands.
但是你肯定是疯了才跟他合住
But you, you must be crazy sharing a flat with him.
是吧 但我得搬出宿舍
I know. But I had to move out of halls,
有人抱怨床头板砰砰作响
I was getting complaints with the banging headboard.
而且我这里很便宜
And it's dirt cheap, this place,
我当时在隔壁工作
'cause I was working on the house next door
然后弗里德里克斯先生说 我们在找租客
and Mr. Friedrichs said, "Oh, we're looking for tenants."
他睡了房♥东
He screwed the landlord.
- 哦 - 免费老二先生
- Oh! - Mr. Freedicks.
你哥把房♥东搞得神魂颠倒的
Your brother had the landlord spinning on his nob
像个战斗的陀螺
like a battling top.
为你骄傲啊 小子
Proud of you, boy.
好吧 我坦白 确实 我睡了他
Okay, I confess, I did, I had him.
- 我的天 - 在这里
- Oh, my God. - In here.
- 天哪 - 屁♥股♥悬空 就在那儿
- Oh, my God. - Bum in the air, right there.
别说了
Oh, stop it!
超赞的 吉尔和我说
But it's brilliant because Jill and I said,
我们一起找个地方吧
"Let's find somewhere together."
吉尔和我
Oh, "Jill and I."
吉尔和我 大人
Jill and I, your lordship.
我们确实找了 当时我们在找地方 阿什说
But we did, we were looking and then Ash said,
我要搬进来和你住
"Well, I'll move in with you."
里奇说 你可以和我睡一张床 阿什 来吧
And Ritchie said, "You can share my bed, Ashy, please."
不可能 绝没第二次
No way, never again.
进过了 做过了 吐出来了
Been there, done it, spat it out.
给我换个男生 这个已经失宠了
Pass me another boy, this one's split.
巴克斯特 你真脏
Oh, Baxter, you're filthy.
谢谢你 免费老二先生
So, thank you, Mr. Freedicks.
这地方一周才20英镑
This place is only 20 quid a week,
多谢你哥的老二
all thanks to your brother's penis.
每人交25英镑除非那个空床租出去
25 until we fill that spare bed.
搬进来和我住吧 格洛里亚
Oh, just move in with us, Gloria.
在这垃圾场 你认真的吗
In this tip? Are you kidding?
我有一套廉租♥房♥♥
I've got a council flat.
在我电梯里随地小便都带着爱和关心
The people pissing in my lift do so with love and care.
超亲密的
It's practically intimate.
为啥叫粉红宫殿
Why do you call it the Pink Palace?
是俱乐部或者其它什么的名字吗
Is that the name of a club or something?
不是
No.
亲爱的妈妈给小里奇
Mummy dearest brought little Ritchie
从家带来了很多东西 看看
lots of things from home and look,
她给他带了这个
she brought him this.
这是要野营还是怎样
Camp or what?
比我老二还粉
It's pinker than my dick.
哦
Oh!
亲爱的
Darling.
我的天呐 你们俩能不能
Oh, for God's sake! Can you two...
我以为你俩没戏了
I thought it was over!
旧情复燃
Old times' sake.
辣眼睛
Oh, dirty!
政♥府♥都知道
The government knows all about it, right,
但是他们压着不说
and they're keeping it quiet,
有一支流感 只感染同性恋的
'cause there's a strain of flu and it affects only gay men
然后杀死他们
and it kills them.
叫做GRID 从美国开始的
It's called GRID, it started in America
传到了这里
and it's coming over here.
你不可能得同性恋流感 现在也没人死于流感
You can't have a gay flu and no one dies of flu anymore.
旧金山已经有人死了
They're dying in San Francisco.
我的朋友说这是个瘟疫
My friend said it's a plague.
别扯了 如果是瘟疫新闻到处都会报道了
Don't be ridiculous. That would be all over the news.
我得老实说
I've gotta be honest,
我觉得你有点无礼
I think you're being a little bit rude.
德古拉
Dracula!
带我去你的城♥堡♥ 性感小哥 快点
Take me to your castle, hot stuff. Come on!
女士们先生们 还有你 格雷戈里
Ladies and gentlemen, and you, Gregory,
请在此集♥合♥ 等待今夜之星的降临
pray gather hereupon for the star turn of the night,
有请瑞秋·托泽女士
I give you Miss Rachel Tozer!
我的神哪
Oh, my God!
瑞秋 他是瑞秋
Rachel. He's Rachel.
他看起来像娜娜·穆斯库莉(希腊歌♥星)
He looks like Nana Mouskouri.
大家 请安静
Please, my people. Silencio!
我想给你们唱首歌♥
I would like to give you a song.
- 棒 - 好
- Right! - Okay!
就这样吗
Is that it?
太赞了
Bravo!
抱歉 那个女孩 是叫吉尔吗
Sorry, but that girl, like, Jill,
她说这房♥子还有一个房♥间吗
did she say this place had a spare room?
是空床位 不是空房♥间
It's a spare bed, not a spare room.
和我住一间
It means sharing with me,
不过我不介意 因为我几乎每晚都出去
but I don't mind 'cause I'm out most nights.
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表