剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
No, it's tricky.
不用了 我时间不自♥由♥
I get asked to audition at a moment's notice.
他们要求我一接到通知就去试镜
You are all right aren't you?
你真的没事吧
Yes.
对
And there's nothing wrong?
没发生什么不好的事吧
I just thought maybe life would be so much easier if...
我就是觉得一切都会更简单要是
If we had a phone.
要是我们有部电♥话♥就好了
The installation's something like 30 quid on it's own
光是安装电♥话♥就需要30磅
and then there's the bills.
后面还会有账单
But I could phone you more often.
但是我可以常给你打电♥话♥
Well, we can help with that.
我们可以帮你付呀
Could you?
可以吗
Course we can.
当然了
Oh, I knew it was money.
我就知道是缺钱了
That's what we're here for.
包在我们身上
Great.
太棒了
Look, I better go, I've got some lines to learn.
我得下线了 我还有一些台词要背
Oh, what for?
什么的台词
Just this thing.
就一个剧而已
Well, take care and let me know how much the phone is.
好 那你多保重 记得告诉我电♥话♥多少钱
Night night. - Night.
晚安 安了
I love you.
我爱你
* You think you're a man but you're only a boy *
你以为自己是男人 却只是个男孩
* You think you're a man, you are only a toy *
你以为自己是男人 却只是个玩物
* You think you're a man but you just couldn't see *
你以为自己是男人 但却看不到
* You weren't man enough to satisfy me *
你不够男人 不足以让我满意
* You think you're a man but you're only a boy *
你以为自己是个男人 却只是个男孩
Richie!
里奇
Richie!...
里奇
Richie!
里奇
Richie!
里奇
Happy now are you?
你们现在开心了吧
Happy now?!
开心吗
Here I am.
我来了
Sorry I took so long.
抱歉让你等了这么久
Oh, Pete Burrows.
皮特·布罗斯
Every time I see that face it means trouble.
我一看到你这张脸就知道有麻烦了
Can't I have a quiet life for once?
你就不能让我消停一会儿吗
Uh, never. Mmhm.
绝对不行
Oh, It's good to see you. It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你 见到你也很高兴
This is Jill and Ash.
这是吉尔和阿什
This is Elizabeth.
这位是伊丽莎白
So, first things first.
好我们先说正事
Let me say what they've done to your friend is appalling
那些人对你朋友的所作所为简直骇人听闻
and I'm here to get him out.
我会救他出来的
Now.
现在呢
Pete, get me a coffee, white, two sugars.
皮特 先给我来杯咖啡 加牛奶和两块糖
You two, I want you to tell me everything.
你们两个 把那些威尔士小杂种的所作所为
Give me every single detail
全都告诉我
of what those little Welsh bastards have done,
一个细节都不能漏
'cause I'm gonna enjoy this.
因为我会很享受这个过程的
There is a precedent for your actions.
你们已经不是第一次这么做了
Page six.
见第六页
14th September, 1985 a man was detained
1985年9月14日 一名男子在
at the Monsall Isolation Hospital outside Manchester.
曼彻斯特城外的蒙萨尔隔离医院被拘留
Please note page seven.
见第七页
Upon appeal he was released immediately.
通过上诉 他被立即释放
Further to that, your court order
除此之外 你的法庭命令
is using a very precise legal phrase here,
用一个精确高雅的法律术语来形容
a mess, an unholy mess.
就是一团糟 手段很低劣
You made an application under the Public Health Act of 1984,
你是根据1984年的《公共卫生法》提出的申请
which is incorrect.
这是错误的
The provisions for infectious diseases
1985年的防治条例
fall under the regulations of 1985,
将传染病纳入了防止范围
making this null and void.
也就是说之前的法律无效
Obviously that's before we even talk about compensation
当然 我们还没谈到未经允许
for testing my client's blood without permission.
检测我当事人血液的补偿
And there's a legal term for that too.
再用个法律术语来形容就是
Expensive.
很多钱
But above and beyond everything else,
但在此之上
the most important thing I've come here
也就是说我今天来此
to tell you today is this.
最重要目的是告诉你们
We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
We just want to help.
我们只想帮忙
We can help.
我们能帮你们
Because this disease is terrifying
这种疾病是很可怕
and no wonder you're scared.
你们害怕不足为奇
Frightens me to death.
我也怕得要命
But we've got guidelines.
但我们已经制定了一些指导方针
We can help your staff, I promise you.
我们能帮得到你们的人 我保证
So we could go to court all guns blazing,
我们可以闹上法庭唇枪舌战
or we could just step back together,
或者我们可以各退一步
we could pause and step back and think
停下来携起手共同思考
and put Colin first.
以科林的利益为先
So what do you say?
你们认为呢
Mum!
妈
Look at you, little chicken!
看看你 都瘦了
Oh! Come here darling.
到这来吧 亲爱的
There we're.
可算见到你了
They wouldn't let me out.
他们不让我出去
I was stuck.
我被困住了
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I've been trying.
我一直在努力救你出来呢
They said you'd gone to Japan.
他们说你去日本了
Did they? Who said that?
是吗 谁说的
I dunno. There was a little man.
不知道 有一个小个子
You're gonna get a tiny bit confused
你今后会时不时地
every now and then, Colin.
犯糊涂 科林
But we'll do all we can.
但我们会尽其所能帮你
We're gonna get you moved back to London.
我们会把你转移回伦敦
They've got experts.
那边有这方面的专家
Sod this lot and you'll be close to your friends.
离开这个鬼地方 和你的朋友们待在一起
I can stay round the corner.
我可以住在附近
We'll be fine.
你会没事的
I do get confused.
我确实会犯糊涂
Why is that?
为什么啊
It's because of your illness.
因为你的病
It turns out it's a little bit more than epilepsy.
我们发现是一种比癫痫更严重的病
Dr Williams is here because, uh...
威廉姆斯医生来这是因为
I wanted to be in the room when he tells you.
我想在他告诉这个消息时在你身边
Why? What is it?
怎么了 是什么病
Tells me what?
告诉我什么
What's wrong with me?
我生什么病了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have to be sorry.
不需要说对不起
I'm not dirty.
我不脏
Noone said you were.
没人说你脏
I never did anything bad.
我从没做过什么不好的事
I really didn't.
从来没有
Can they make me better?
他们能让我好起来吗
You're moving back to London.
等你回到伦敦
They'll know a bit more there.
那边的医生会更有经验
But they haven't got a cure, have they?
但他们并不能治愈我 对吗
Have they?
是不是
I don't know.
我也不知道
They're trying.
他们会尽力的
I think...
我觉得
I-I dunno,
我不知道
I-I can't remember things properly.
我记不清楚了
I think it was him.
我觉得应该是他
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表