剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
Don't go up to the house.
别停太近
You'll wake them up.
你会把他们吵醒的
They're in bed by 10 every single night.
他们每晚10点上♥床♥睡觉
Bed by 10.
10点上♥床♥睡觉
That was weird.
这真是奇怪
Sorry.
抱歉
You wanna be careful, Ritchie.
小心点 里奇
Saying all that stuff.
你说那些话
Anyone else would punch your face in.
换了别人会揍你脸的
I'd punch them back.
那就互怼啊
And you would.
是啊
Anyway, go home.
行了 回家吧
I'll see you around.
我们回头见
Nah. Bet you won't.
见不到了吧
You're gonna be gone.
你要走了
Any day now you're gonna be too posh for us lot
总有一天 你 我们会高攀不起
and you won't come home anymore.
你再也不会回家了
You'll be off, be in Hollywood,
你会离开 去好莱坞
be James Bond or Top Gun or Zorro.
做詹姆斯·邦德 或壮志凌云 或佐罗
Do you think?
你这样觉得
Yeah, you'll be famous.
是的 你会出名的
Do you know, I would love that.
那样的话 就太好了啊
There's nothing I would love more.
没什么能比上这件事了
But it's never gonna happen.
但这是不可能的
I'm never gonna do those things.
我永远不会做了
I could have done anything.
本来我什么都可以做
But I never will now, I never will.
但我现在永远都不会了 永远不会
You might.
有可能的
I'll never be anything. Ever.
我永远也成不了气候 永远
Oh, God.
天哪
Sorry.
抱歉
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 想到什么了
No, it really was nice to see you.
没事 见到你真的很好
Look after yourself.
照顾好你自己
Yeah. Bye.
会的 再见
I'm just gonna say
我只是想说
it would mean the world to me if you came.
如果你能来 对我意义重大
Sorry, I've got a date.
对不起 我有约了
His Master's Voice?
主人之声
You ever gonna tell us who he is?
你要告诉我们他是谁吗
No sign of Ritchie boy.
没有里奇的消息吗
Vanished.
他消失了
But he was never gonna come.
再说他不会来的
Never mind.
没关系
Colin would have loved that suit.
科林会喜欢那套衣服的
Yeah.
是啊
It's for him, all of this today.
今天的一切都是为了他
Yeah. Well, I lived with Colin in this room.
是的 我和科林住在这个房♥间里
I lived with him and I loved him
我和他住在一起 我爱他
and I watched him get up and go to work
我看着他起床去上班
and phone his mum and behave.
看着他打电♥话♥给他妈妈 一举一动都很规矩
All his life, all he ever did was behave and what happened?
他这一辈子都规规矩矩的 然后发生了什么事呢
He died. So I'm getting out of here, Jill.
他死了 所以我要离开这里 吉尔
You can wave your flags all you like, but I'm moving up.
支不支持随你 但我要翻篇了
Are you sure about this, beanpole?
你确定要这样吗 豆杆
It's not gonna look good for a teacher if we get arrested.
如果我们被抓了 对老师可不好
I'll risk it.
我要冒这个险
Teaching kind of stinks these days anyway.
反正最近的课也没意思
You really think we'll get arrested?
你真觉得我们会被捕吗
I hope so. That's the plan.
但愿吧 计划不就是这样吗
Pretty little Ritchie couldn't make it then.
漂亮的小里奇来不了
Be fair.
说良心话
If he's seen as gay in public, he might never work again.
要是他在公共场合被人发现是同性恋 就没得工作了
All aboard, come on.
全体上车 快点
Uh, how many of us in total?
我们总共有多少人
Uh, they're coming from Reading and Salisbury.
他们来自雷丁和索尔兹伯里
We might make 50.
可能是50个
That's not bad.
还不赖啊
There's 600,000 gay people in this city.
这个城市有60万同性恋
Where the fuck are they?
这群傻♥逼♥在哪呢
Roscoe Babatunde.
罗斯科·巴巴通德
Thanks.
谢谢
You can go through.
你可以通过了
Roscoe.
罗斯科
Excuse me, sir. He's with me.
抱歉 先生 他是跟我一起的
They put me on Jamaica but my dad's from Nigeria.
他们让我去牙买♥♥加 但我爸爸是尼日利亚人
It's the other side of the world.
那是世界的另一边啊
It's early. The Lady's early.
她早到了 这位女士早到了
Oh, uh, I need that.
我需要这个领带
What for?
为什么
This tie's a bit of a giveaway.
这条领带有点像赠品
The Lady doesn't really go for Wykehamists.
这位女士并不喜欢温彻斯特学院派
She's a grammar school girl, you know?
她是个文法学校的女生
Isn't Denis public school?
不是丹尼斯公立学校吗
Well, noncomformist.
她不是循规蹈矩的人
Would she believe me, wearing this?
她会相信我吗 戴这条领带的话
We have African princes, you know.
我们有非洲王子
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不不
Too soon. She arrives.
太早了 等她到了
She has introductions.
做完了介绍
Then the tea comes out.
再上茶
Otherwise it looks as if it's been stewing.
否则看起来就像一直在煮
Wait there. You don't stand around like a skivvy.
在这等着 别这么一副仆人相
I swear, I have to do absolutely everything myself.
绝对不夸张 真是什么事都得自己做
Oh, my God.
天啊
Get in, in, in.
快进去 进去 进去
Out, thank you very much, don't stand there dawdling.
出去 非常感谢 别站在那儿磨蹭了
Go back to the hall.
回到大厅去
I'll have give you a nod.
我到时候给你信♥号♥♥
So there, how do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Good. Let me see.
非常好 让我看看
Perfect gentleman.
完美的绅士
Oh, the last button of a waistcoat
马甲上的最后一颗纽扣
should always be left undone.
永远不要扣
My friend Colin taught me that.
这是我朋友科林教我的
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Have you got a hard-on?
你是硬了吗
I am standing to attention.
我正立正等着听指令
You dirty dog.
你这下流的家伙
Well, I can't help it.
我也没办法
She does make things rather exciting.
她确实让事情变得很刺♥激♥
That's for her?
这是为她硬的吗
The Lady.
那位女士
You're hard for her?
你是因为她硬的吗
It's quite a thrill.
这真是令人激动
She gives you a hardon?
她让你硬了吗
Roscoe, you're young, you don't understand the world yet.
罗斯科 你还年轻 还不了解这个世界
I understand that you're gay.
我知道你是同性恋
Good God, I'm not gay.
天哪 我不是同性恋
Then what are you with me?
那你跟我在一起干什么
Well, every so often one has to shove one's face in the shit
过段时间就见见渣滓
just so you can lift your head up
抬起头来的时候
and smell the sweet roses afterwards.
才能闻到玫瑰的芳香
Hold on. Ah, oh.
等一下
They've waited long enough, we don't want it get cold.
他们已经等得够久了 茶可不能凉了
Go on.
继续
Oh, sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 抱歉
Alright. Well, you should get into position.
好了 你该就位了
Fast as you can.
越快越好
What happens here?
这里发生什么了
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表