剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
You know what I don't understand,
我不太明白
am I supposed to find this intimidating?
我应该把这当作威胁吗
Valerie, we're not causing trouble,
瓦莱丽 我们不是来惹麻烦的
we're just here, and we love him.
我们来是因为我们爱他
It's as simple as that.
就是这么简单
If you ever want the afternoon off
如果你什么时候想要休息一下午
or just an hour to yourself, we can come.
或者独处一小时 我们可以来
Are you saying I can't cope?
你是觉得我应付不过来吗
I'm just saying here we are,
我只是说我们在这里而已
and I will phone every day until he's ready, okay?
而且我每天都会打电♥话♥ 直到他准备好了 好吗
Lots of love.
爱你们
Okay, well I'll try you again tomorrow.
好吧 我们会明天再打来电♥话♥
Give him my love, bye.
请转达我对他的爱 再见
Okay, well give him my love, tell him I said, "Hello."
好吧 转达我对他的爱 告诉他我打过招呼
Thanks Valerie, bye.
谢谢瓦莱丽 再见
Just tell him we'd really love to see him,
告诉他我们真的很想见他
and we're waiting, okay.
而且我们在等他 好吗
Let's say another five nights.
再续五天
I really wanna see him,
我真的很想见他
and I think if you ask him I bet he'll say the same.
如果你问他我敢打赌他一定也想见我
Will you try?
你能问问吗
So Dr. Clare said if we can reduce the Phenytoin,
克莱尔医生说如果我们能减少苯妥英的药量
then well that's one less pill, and that's got to be good.
那么就又少了一片药 这一定是件好事啊
Now I remember when your granddad was in hospital,
我想起来当你祖父住院的时候
he said, "If only they'd stop giving me medicine,
他说 只要他们不让我吃药了
I'd be fine."
我就没事了
You remember him?
你还记得他吗
Yeah.
记得
He was a terrible man.
他是个很糟糕的人
What do people know?
大家都知道了吗
In what way?
哪方面
The neighbors, Auntie Kat?
邻居们 凯特姑妈
Do they know what's wrong with me?
他们知道我生什么病了吗
It's none of their business.
不关他们的事
I don't wanna be a secret.
我不想被隐藏起来
Now, you just think about getting better.
现在 你只要把身体养好就行
Boys die in London,
男孩们在伦敦死去
and they say it's cancer or pneumonia,
大家都说是因为癌症或者肺炎
and they don't say what it really is.
他们闭口不提真正的死因
Look, maybe we should think about tea.
也许我们该喝点什么茶
They just lie and I don't want that.
他们撒谎 而我不愿意
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
I had so much fun .
因为我曾那么快乐
I had all those boys.
我与那么多男人交往过
I had hundreds of them.
有几百人
Oh Richie, don't talk like that.
里奇 不要这样说
And do you know what?
你知道吗
I can remember every single one of them.
我记得他们中的每一个人
Some boy's hair or his lips,
他的头发和他的嘴唇
the way he laughed at a joke,
他为我的笑话开怀大笑
his bedroom, the stairs,
他的卧室 那些台阶
his photographs,
他的照片
his face as he cums.
高♥潮♥来临时他的面孔
Seeing him across the club six years later and thinking,
六年后看见他穿过俱乐部 我想
oh, that's him,
那不就是他吗
and he's with someone and he looks happy.
他和别人在一起了而且他看起来很开心
And I think, oh that's nice,
所以我想 真不错
'cause they were great.
因为他们都很棒
Some of them are bastards, but they were all great.
有些人很混账 但他们都很棒
That's what people will forget, that it was so much fun.
人们会忘记这些 那么多的欢愉
Do you understand what I mean?
你懂我什么意思吗
No.
不懂
That's why I need to see Jill.
所以我想见见吉尔
Will you get her for me, please?
请帮我把她找来 好吗
Hi, I got your message.
我收到你的消息了
It wasn't so cold at the time.
当时还没这么冷
I should have said let's meet in that cafe.
我们应该在咖啡馆见面的
Well, we can go there.
我们也可以去那里啊
He said he wanted to see you, so here I am.
他说他想见你 所以我来了
I should apologize really.
我真该道歉
I haven't handled this very well,
我没有处理好这件事
I realize that now, and I'm sorry.
现在我明白了 对不起
No, I'm sorry too.
不 我也有问题
It was a bit mad turning up like that.
就这样出现是有些过分
I just didn't know what else to do.
我只是没有其他选择了
You made things very difficult.
你让事情变得很棘手
Okay, and I'm sorry,
好吧 对不起
but all we wanna do is see him and say hello
但我们只是想见见他 问候一下
and give him our love.
表达对他的关怀
He died yesterday,
他昨天去世了
yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
Yesterday?
昨天
They said it was his heart, pressure from the lymphoma.
他们说是因为他的心脏 受到淋巴瘤的压♥迫♥
No pain they said, before you start, so it wasn't my fault.
他未曾受苦 别先指责我 这不是我的错
Would have happened wherever he was.
他无论在哪儿都难逃一死
Did he say anything?
他有什么遗言吗
Not really.
没什么
But what was the last thing he said?
他最后说了什么
He asked for some water.
他想喝些水
Yesterday.
就在昨天
You didn't think, we were sitting in the B&B.
你没想过我们就住在附近的民宿吗
You couldn't tell us last night?
你昨天晚上为什么不告诉我们
My son had died, you weren't top of my list.
我的儿子刚刚过世 你们不是我的当务之急
But, I really did get this wrong,
但是 是我没处理好
and I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
No, it might be nice if we found that café.
要是我们能找到那家咖啡馆就好了
There's so much I want to ask.
我有很多事想问
All those years in London, there must be a thousand stories.
他在伦敦待了这么多年 一定发生了很多事
Were you with him, yesterday?
你在他身边吗 昨天
Were you there at the end?
你陪他直至生命尽头吗
No, I'd gone downstairs.
没有 我到楼下去了
He was on his own?
他独自死去的吗
Yes. There was no one with him.
是的 没有人陪着他
That's not my fault.
这不是我的错
Actually it is your fault, Mrs. Tozer.
事实上这就是你的错 托泽夫人
All of this is your fault.
全都是你的错
Well thank you very much.
谢谢你啊
That's ridiculous.
一派胡言
But it is, right from the start,
就是你的错 一开始就是
'cause I don't know what happened to you
我不知道你经历了什么
to make that house so loveless.
非要把房♥子搞得那么无爱
But that's why Richie grew up so ashamed of himself.
因此里奇从小就为自己感到羞耻
I think we're finished.
我们的谈话结束了
And then he killed people.
然后他开始杀人
And what is that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
He was ashamed, and he kept on being ashamed.
他感到羞耻 这种感觉一直萦绕着他
He kept the shame going by having sex with men,
和男人上♥床♥一直使他感到羞耻
and infecting them and then running away.
他把他们也感染了 然后逃走
'Cause that's what shame does, Valerie.
这就是羞耻感的威力 瓦莱丽
It makes him think he deserves it.
它让他觉得他活该去死
The wards are full of men who think they deserve it.
那间病房♥全是觉得自己活该去死的男人
They are dying, and a little bit of them thinks,
他们奄奄一息 只有很小一部分人觉得
yes, this is right.
对 这是对的
I brought this on myself.
这是我自找的
It's my fault because the sex that I love is killing me.
这是我的错 因为我的性取向导致了我的死亡
I mean it's astonishing.
很让人震惊
The perfect virus came along to prove you right.
正好有一种病毒出现来证明你是对的
So that's what happened in your house.
这就是在你家中发生了的事
He died because of you.
他因你而死
They all die because of you.
他们都是因你而死
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表