剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
阿什 过来
Ash! Over here.
打声招呼 别犯傻
Say hello, don't be stupid,
他很不错 很甜 很逗
he's nice, he's sweet, he's funny.
这是里奇 他说他是双性恋
This is Ritchie, he says he's bisexual
所以他可以和你或者我做♥爱♥ 你想做吗
so he can have sex with you or me, so what do you wanna do?
要和我竞争吗
Wrestle for him?
你得去洗一下
You need a bit of a wash.
我今早洗澡了
I had a shower this morning.
不 下面那里 你得好好洗洗你的屁♥股♥ 好吗
No, down there, your ass, you need a good wash, okay?
谢谢
Thanks for that.
没事
Sure.
那你还想
So, do you still want-
现在有点没感觉了
It's kind of gone now.
嗯 没关系 我也得回去了
Yeah, that's all right. I have to get back anyway.
那是你第一次吗
Was that your first time?
不是
No.
你觉得我有异国情调吗
Did you think I was exotic?
没有 怎么这么问
No. What does that mean?
你在怀特岛上出生长大
You're born and bred on the Isle of Wight.
有印度人吗
Do they have any Indians?
有一户
There's like one family.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他们住在沃顿桥
They live in Wootton Bridge.
每次我们开车路过那里 我爸爸就说
Every time we drive past them, my dad says,
是他们
"There they are."
无意冒犯 就只是 是他们
Not being offensive, just, "There they are."
那你♥爸♥爸怎么说你
So what's he say about you?
我的天 他还不知道
Oh, my God, he doesn't know.
他们会杀了我的
They'd kill me.
他俩都会 他们会把我赶出家门的
Both of them, they'd chuck me out.
不开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
所以我只能坐着 什么都不说
I have to sit there, not saying a word.
幻想着史蒂夫·奥斯汀
Dreaming of Steve Austin.
天啊 我懂
Oh, God, yeah.
说实话 我很沮丧
Honestly, I'm so frustrated.
我以前喜欢弹力强人阿姆斯特朗
I used to fancy Stretch Armstrong.
真的 那些小泳裤
I did. It's those little trunks.
你看到他们给弹力强人阿姆斯特朗配了只狗吗
Did you see, they gave Stretch Armstrong a dog,
叫费奇·阿姆斯特朗【】
he's called Fetch Armstrong.
我看到了
I saw that.
我一直觉得弹力强人阿姆斯特朗
I always thought Stretch Armstrong
应该有个脏兮兮的老叔叔 叫莱西·阿姆斯特朗
should have a dirty old uncle, Lech Armstrong.
莱西 太机智了
Lech, that's brilliant.
很好听 有没有
It's good, isn't it?
我和一个男的做过 他就真像个莱西·阿姆斯特朗
I did it with this guy, he was like a real Lech Armstrong.
他37岁
He was 37 years old.
天哪 想像一下把这些告诉父母的场面
Oh, my God. Imagine telling your parents that?
你要面对的更可怕
And it's even worse for you,
因为你的来历
coming from your background, you know?
因为你的父母 我的意思是 你的信仰是什么 印度教吗
Like, with your parents. I mean, what are you, Hindus?
我猜是信印度教 对吧
You must be Hindus I suppose, is that right?
或者穆♥斯♥林♥ 不对 你应该是印度教♥徒♥
Or Muslims? No, Hindus, you'll be Hindus.
对吗 还是穆♥斯♥林♥ 哦还有佛教
Are you? Or Muslims, no Buddhists.
你是佛教♥徒♥吗
Are you Buddhists?
不对 是印度教♥徒♥ 对吧
No, it's Hindus, isn't it?
印地 是印度教还是印地教
Hindi, Hindu. Hindis?
再见吧
I'll see you around.
进展怎么样
Oh, my God, how did it go?
对不起
I'm sorry.
小笨蛋
Daft sod.
我当时18岁我在盖特威克找到一份工作
I was 18 years old and I got a job at Gatwick.
我是机坪工作人员 他是伊比利亚航♥空♥公♥司♥的空乘
I was a ramp agent and he was cabin crew with Iberia.
他喜欢我的职位名称
He loved my job title.
他以前说 你脾气急吗
He used to say, "Are you rampagent?"
我就会说 是的 非常急脾气
and I would say, "Yes, I'm very rampagent,
谢谢
"thank you very much."
然后就这样持续了一段时间
Then that went on for a bit.
然后有一天 我们搭上火车
And then one day, we got the train back
回我那时的小家 他送我到门口
to a little bedsit I had then and he walked me to the door
他走了进去 就再也没离开
and he stepped inside and then he never left.
30年前啊
30 years ago.
他肯定会故作风趣
He'll undoubtedly try to be funny
然后说些色情的东西 肯定的
and he will say something blue, this is inevitable.
你好 你一定是科林
Hello. Oh, this must be Colin.
赞
Excellent.
你把他扒光 我来给他小屁♥股♥刮毛
You strip him naked and I'll shave his little bum
然后我要用晾衣架
and then I'm gonna use the clothes pegs.
我说什么了
What did I say?
预言第一名
First prize for predictability.
晚上好呀 性感尤物
Good evening, sexy legs.
嗨
Hello.
请进 来吧
Come on in. Come on.
如果你觉得好玩 等等
If you think that's funny, wait, wait, wait,
还有呢
there's more, there's more.
我说 你以为你要去哪儿呢 先生
And I said, "Where do you think you're going, mister, huh?"
他转过身 你绝对猜不到
And he turned round and you're never gonna guess what.
- 怎么了 - 是同一个男的
- What? - It was the same man!
又是他
Again!
唔
Mm!
但我喜欢这样 不合法才好玩
I liked it though. It was more fun when it was illegal.
那你的邻居怎么看
But, what about your neighbors?
他们知道你们是同志吗
Do they know, about you?
不知道 我们藏得深
No. We are secret.
我出门的时候 我穿得像个女士
When I leave the house, I dress like a lady.
别闹
Stop it.
他们知道 他们一直都知道
They know. They've always known.
是的
Yeah.
像我们这样的人
It's like the official history of the world
一直活在隐秘的角落
says that men like us have always been
就像官方的世界历史一样
hidden away in secret,
但是还有一个我们生活的现实世界
but then there's the real world where we've been living,
这个世界里我们一直都生活在一起
together, for all this time.
你的家人呢
What about your families? Do...
我已经不在意他们了
Well, I've moved on from them.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我离开了
I've moved on.
但我妈妈 她会来
But my mother, she comes over.
她什么都不问
She doesn't ask.
这么多年 一个问题都没提
All these years, not a single question.
这儿只有两个卧室 她住在空的那间
There's only two bedrooms, she stays in the spare room,
亨利和我住
Henry's in with me.
她怎么想的呢
So what does she think?
但她什么都没说
But, she says nothing.
她像爱我一样爱他 一点问题都没有
She loves him like I do, no problem at all.
对吧
Right?
我告诉他们的时候你会在房♥间里陪着我吗
Will you be in the room when I tell them?
不会 你必须自己完成这件事
No, you've gotta do this on your own.
深呼吸 告诉他们真♥相♥
Take a deep breath and tell 'em the truth.
我们到了 我家不怎么样
Here we are. It's not much.
这边挺垃圾的
It's a bit rubbish round here.
别瞎说 挺好的
Shut up. It's nice.
谢谢你 露西
Thanks, Lucy.
门锁了吗
Have you locked it?
她没事吧
Is she all right?
哦 她总是心情不好
Oh, she's always in a mood.
哦 我家来的这个陌生男人是谁呀
Oh, who's that strange man in my house?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
克莱夫 快报♥警♥
Clive! Call the police!
我赶回来啦 圣诞快乐
I made it. Merry Christmas.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表