剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
Jill, friend with Richie.
吉尔 里奇的朋友
Can't remember.
不记得了
It's okay, nevermind.
没关系
I can go if you want.
如果你想 我可以离开
No.
不
I love you.
我爱你
It's about time.
是时候走了
I left it a bit late.
我留得有点晚了
I was busy.
我很忙
I love you too.
我也爱你
He's got all sorts of complications,
他有各种各样的并发症
but my main concern is the lymphoma in his chest.
但我最担心的是他胸部的淋巴瘤
We caught it early, but the next thing we do
我们发现得早 但下一步
is to offer chemotherapy,
需要做化疗
but that's gonna make him even weaker.
但那会让他更虚弱
So you'd say not?
所以你是说不做
It's his decision, but really let's be sensible.
这是他的决定 但我们还是理智一点
Let's say no.
别做了
I'm saying yes.
我要做
I know, but Richie you've got to look
我知道 但是里奇
at the overall picture.
你得从整体上看待问题
Could the chemo help?
化疗有用吗
Yes, yes it could.
是的 有
Well, there we are.
好吧 那不得了
But we're saying the chemo could make you
但是我们是说化疗会让你
feel even worse.
感觉更糟
Then let's find out.
那我们就看看到底会怎样
I'm not gonna not have treatment, am I?
我是不会拒绝治疗的 好吗
Now, shut up and wheel it in.
话题到此结束 别再提了
Oh, my god, you're impossible.
天哪 你不可理喻
You two are murderers and I'm going to call the police.
你们两个是杀人犯 我要报♥警♥了
Did I tell you he's an actor?
我告诉过你他是个演员吗
Oh he knows that.
他知道的
He's got my episode of "Tom's Midnight Garden" on VHS,
他在录像机上看过我演的《汤姆的午夜花♥园♥》
and he pauses it on that bit where I bend over the barrel,
他在我趴在桶上的时候还按了暂停
and he has a little fiddle.
还自己玩弄了一番
Frankly, I look so good in that shot,
坦白说 那个镜头把我拍得很棒
I'd have a wank myself.
我自己也会来一发的
In fact, I have.
事实上 我真来了一发
So go and get my chemo.
所以我要化疗
Oh, here comes trouble.
麻烦来了
How'd it go with the chemo?
化疗怎么样了
Oh, he's like Asterix the Gaul that boy, indomitable.
他就像高卢勇士传里的那个男孩 不屈不挠
He's sitting up, he's had some food.
他坐起来 吃了点东西
Actually, I though I'd pop in and see Paul, is that okay?
实际上 我想去看看保罗 可以吗
Oh yeah, he's okay.
行 他没事
He's rallying.
他精神好多了
We're having a good day.
我们今天过得很愉快
Room 703.
703房♥间
Yep, I know, thanks.
是的 我知道 谢谢
See ya.
再见
If you've come here to convert these people,
如果你是来让人皈依上帝的
I will have you thrown out onto the street.
那我会把你扔到街上去
I swear, that man, Reggie Lessips,
我发誓 那个人 雷吉·莱西普斯
he's from the church, he asked for me and I came.
他是教堂的 他找我 我就来了
You know he's queer.
你知道他是个同性恋
I have blessed him.
我已经保佑过他了
I thought you'd gone.
我以为你已经走了
They said you'd gone back to Nigeria.
他们说你回尼日利亚了
I was in the west,
我去了西部
and I saw terrible things.
看到了可怕的事情
Ugh, my heart bleeds.
我的心在流血
I went into hospitals and I saw people,
我去了医院 看到很多人
locked away with no medicines.
被关起来且没药治疗
These doors were locked, and the people behind them
这些门是锁着的 门后的人
were like animals.
就像动物一样
I said, "Who are they?"
我问 他们是谁
And they said, "They are the devils.
他们说 他们是魔鬼
We let them die."
我们要处死他们
People with that disease.
处死所有患这种病的人
But men and women, so many women, and children too.
但是有男人还有女人 那么多女人 还有孩子
Have you got it?
你也感染这病了吗
What if I did?
我感染了又怎么样
Have you got it, Rosco?
你到底感染了没有 罗斯科
No. Oh God.
不 天哪
I haven't got it, no.
我没感染 没有
Thank you, thank you.
感谢上帝
Don't thank God.
不要感谢上帝
I just got lucky with who I fucked.
我只是很幸运 所有跟我上♥床♥的人都没事
You know, it is so difficult Rosco.
你知道吗 这非常难 罗斯科
It is the hardest challenge the Lord gives us,
上帝给我们最艰难的挑战是
to forgive.
原谅他人
I don't want your forgiveness.
我不需要你的原谅
No.
不
I mean can you forgive me?
我的意思是 你能原谅我吗
Do you know who I keep thinking about?
你知道我一直在想谁吗
Donald Basset.
唐纳德·巴塞特
Would we know if he was dead?
如果他死了我们会知道吗
He'd have an obituary in "The Stage" wouldn't he?
《舞台报》会刊登他的讣告的 对吗
Might do.
也许会
You don't know that it was him.
你不确定一定就是他
Yes, it was.
就是他
No, but it's kind of a good story.
不一定 虽然这个故事还不错
He was ill and he infected you,
他先病了 然后传染了你
but that version's a bit easy.
但这个版本过于简单了
It cuts out the hundreds and hundreds of boys
它把在此期间你约过的成千上万个男生
you were having sex with at the same time.
都排除在外了
It wasn't just me.
又不是我一人这样
No, we all did.
我们都这样
But that's what I mean.
这恰恰是我想说的
It's not really fair to blame Donald.
单单去指责唐纳德并不公平
Just because he's the only boy
因为他是你唯一
whose name you can remember.
能记住名字的男生
You cheeky bastard.
你给我滚开啊
You say what you see.
在我眼里就是这样
Do you think I infected him?
你觉得是我传染了他吗
I wasn't saying that.
我不是这个意思啊
Because I did, with others,
因为我的确传染了别人
'cause I knew and I kept having sex.
在我确诊后我还继续约炮
I thought I'd stop,
我以为我能停下来的
and I did a lot of times, I stopped a million times.
很多次我都喊停了 拒绝了很多很多人
I stopped with you.
我拒绝了你
But there were nights with too much booze,
但是有些晚上酒喝得太多
actually, nights when I was stone cold sober,
其实 有些晚上我甚至很清醒
and if a boy just looked at me in the right way,
如果看到一个男生用那种目光看我
a boy with that look in his eye, I'd fuck him.
他带着这种眼神 我就会干♥他♥
I would fuck him hard and he could fuck me all night,
我会狠狠地干♥他♥ 他也会用任何他喜欢的方式
any way he likes.
干我一整晚
I wonder how many I killed?
我很好奇我杀了多少个人
Don't say that.
别这么讲
I knew it was wrong and I kept on doing it.
我知道这是错的 但我控制不住自己
Do you hate me now?
你们现在恨我吗
There you are, at last.
终于找到你了
Oh my God, what's wrong with you?
上帝啊 你出什么事了
It says infectious diseases.
上面写着传染病
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
这到底是什么意思
For god's sake, Richie, what is it?
看在老天的份儿上 里奇 到底怎么了
What's happened, what's wrong?
发生什么了 出什么事了
What are you doing here?
你们怎么会在这里
We thought, surprise, we turned up,
我们本想给你个惊喜
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表