剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
There is now a danger Oh, my God, it's on.
现在危险 天啊 开始了
Ritchie! that has become
里奇 已经威胁到
a threat to us all.
我们所有人
It is a deadly disease and there is no known cure.
这是一种致命的疾病 目前尚无治疗方法
Is that the BBC?
是国家广播电台吗
The virus can be passed
病毒可通过
during sexual intercourse with an infected person.
与感染者性♥交♥传播
Anyone can get it, man or woman.
任何人都会被传染 不论男女
So far it's been confined to small groups
目前仅限于一小群体内
but it's spreading, so protect yourself
但还会传播 所以保护好自己
My mother's watching this.
我妈正在看这个节目
And read this leaflet when it arrives.
当感染病毒时请阅读这个传♥单♥
If you ignore AIDS, it could be the death of you,
如果忽视艾滋病 它将致命
so don't die of ignorance.
不要死于自己的无知
Alright. Alright.
好了 好极了
Yeah, alright, then.
那好吧
Oh I love him.
我喜欢他
*If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands*
如果感到幸福你就拍拍手
*Sweet dreams are made of this*
美梦就是如此
*Who am I to disagree*
我凭什么反对
*I travel the world and the seven seas*
我周游了世界和七大洋
*Everybody's looking for something*
每个人都在寻找着什么
*Some of them want to use you*
有的人想利用你
*Some of them want to get used by you*
有的人想被你利用
*Some of them want to abuse you*
有的人想虐待你
*Gavest, Lord, is ended*
您赐予的日子已经结束了
*The darkness falls*
在您的命令下
*At thy behest*
黑夜降临
And we will always remember Peter
我们将永远铭记彼得
as a man of great enthusiasm, his love of languages,
一个充满热情的人 热爱语言
he loved traveling, he loved good food and let's not forget,
热爱旅行 美食 还有别忘了
he had a lifelong passion for cars.
他毕生对车的狂热喜爱
He spent years restoring that old MG
他花了好几年时间修复那辆旧车
and when it was done, he sold it.
修好后就卖♥♥了
He said, "I'm ready for the next project," and that was him.
他说 我准备好做下一个项目了 这就是他
Always looking ahead and that's a fine way to remember him,
总是向前看 这是记住他的最好方式
as a wonderful son, a fine brother to Ruth
作为一个好儿子 露丝的好弟弟
and a loving uncle to Steven and Grace.
史蒂文和格蕾丝的好舅舅
Now if you'd like to take-
现在如果你们愿意
And boyfriend to Nicholas.
还有尼古拉斯的男朋友
I'm sorry but, ah,
抱歉
if we could just continue, thank you.
我们继续 谢谢
He was boyfriend to Nick Jacobs for six years.
6年来他是尼克·雅各布的男朋友
You can't leave him out like he doesn't exist.
你不能当做他没存在过一样
I'm really very sorry, but it's not the time or the place.
非常抱歉 但现在不是说这个时候
Oh, yes, it is.
当然是时候
Nick isn't even here because you banned him.
尼克没来是因为你禁止他来
He loved your son, Mrs. Burrows.
他爱你的儿子 巴罗斯夫人
All the way to the end.
至死不渝
For God's sake.
天啊
What's wrong with that?
这有什么不对
Shame on you. Shame on you!
不要脸 可耻
Can't you leave us alone for one day of our lives.
你就不能让我们清净一天
We knew him.
我们了解他
Shut up and sit
闭嘴 坐下
or I'll have to ask you to leave.
否则请你们离开
Who he really was.
他到底是什么样的人
This is my mother.
我的母亲还在这
Oh my God.
天啊
You all know what it was. You are all dirty people!
你们都知道是怎么回事 你们这些不知羞耻的人
I love it!
我喜欢
I just think it's their son's funeral, for God's sake.
我是说这毕竟是他们儿子的葬礼
Of all the days to have a go at them.
什么时候不能说 干嘛非要今天
Don't be so pathetic, Ritchie.
别傻了 里奇
No, his mother's devastated, be fair.
老实说 他妈妈已经够难过了
Do you know what she did, his mother, his lovely mum?
你知道他亲爱的妈妈做了什么吗
She chucked him out.
她把他赶了出去
She chucked him out onto the street, changed the locks,
赶出家门 换了门上的锁
put his stuff in bin bags and threw it away.
把他的东西全部丢垃圾桶
They took the dog, Ritchie.
带走了狗 里奇
They took the fucking dog.
他们把狗都带走了
And there's just nothing we can do.
但我们却无能为力
Nick's got no legal standing whatsoever.
尼克没有任何法律地位
He's not a widow, he's not an ex.
不算丧偶 也不是前任
He's just nothing.
什么也不是
Look out.
小心点
You bastard.
你个混♥蛋♥
Don't start a fight.
别闹事
Oh, I'm the one doing everything wrong, am I?
我倒成了做错事的那个人了吗
We're going. Come on.
我们走吧
See you, boys.
再见 各位
When's Curtis?
柯蒂斯什么时候下葬
31st.
31号♥
He's being buried in Camberley, it's about a two hour drive,
他在坎伯利下葬 2小时车程
so I'll do maps for everyone.
我会给大家准备地图
And see you the 25th?
25号♥来吗
Don't miss it. We need numbers.
别错过了 我们需要确定人数
I can't.
我去不了
Come on.
别这样
You bastards! We need everyone.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 大家都得去
You know why I can't do that in public, I just can't.
你知道为什么我不能在公共场合这样做
Why? What do you do? You little fuckers.
为什么 你做什么的 你这个小杂种
I'm an actor.
我是个演员
That's impressive.
真厉害
You, you bastards.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Karl, come on, no.
卡尔 行了 别这样
No. You bastards.
别 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Alright.
好了
Stop it now.
别打了
Here they come.
他们来了
The kettle's on.
水都烧上了
I thought you'd gone home.
我还以为你回家了
You promised me.
你答应过的
We delayed one more day.
我们又推迟了一天
She's been cooking.
她一直在做饭
Well, you've all been through such a terrible time,
你们经历了这么不好的事
I wanted to do something.
我想做点什么
I tried to make goulash.
我试着做点炖牛肉
It's turned into more of a curry.
结果变得像咖喱
Bathroom's mine.
我要上厕所了
How was it?
怎么样了
Awful. Absolutely awful.
很糟 太糟了
Thanks, Mum. Don't go home.
谢谢 妈妈 别回去了
Stay for 16 weeks if you want.
只要你愿意 再待四个月都行
You shouldn't be going to funerals at your age.
你这个年纪本不该参加葬礼的
Hey, here's my girl.
我的好女儿
Oh, God, me too. Look out.
我也要 我来了
If we had heterosexual boys dying in these numbers,
如果有这么多异性恋男孩死了
the world would have stopped.
世界都会停止运转
There'd be uproar.
事情会闹得沸沸扬扬
There'd be riots.
会引发暴♥乱♥
That's what we're doing on the 25th.
这就是我们25号♥要做的事
Direct action. Like they did in America, on the streets.
直接行动 就像美国大街上做的那样
Oh, don't get yourself in trouble.
别给自己惹麻烦
Princess Di gave a handshake.
戴安娜王妃都是握手解决
Can't you just do something like that?
你就不能做点类似的事吗
Do you know the worst thing about it, the absolute worst,
知道最糟的是什么吗 完全糟糕透顶的
it's that every single conversation
就是每次谈话
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表