剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
Who's goin' to France?
谁要去法国了
There is no person in France.
没有人在法国接应
I'm not following.
我没听懂
It's France,
那是法国啊
which I said was stupid because there's no person
我觉得这个主意很愚蠢是因为那里没有人
but you keep insisting.
但你一味坚持
So I'm telling you once and for all, there's no point okay?
这话我只说一遍 没有意义的 好吗
I think we'll go get you checked out tomorrow?
我们明天去给你做检查好吗
Yeah?
好吗
It might just mean an increase in dosage.
可能只是要加大药量了
So what does it feel like?
所以你有什么感觉
Does it make you confused?
它会让你晕乎乎的吗
Uh, I dunno.
我说不清
It's like I'm having two thoughts at once.
就好像我同时有两种想法
It all comes in a rush and I get a bit panicky.
它一瞬间向我涌来 然后我就慌了
There it goes.
就像这样
What does?
怎么样
Do you see it?
你看见了吗
There it goes again.
又来了
What are you lookin' at? Do you see?
你在看什么 你看见了吗
The light.
光线
Oh my God!
老天
It's okay, I've got you Colin.
没事的 我在这 科林
I've got you.
我在这
I've got you.
我在这
It's hard to locate the precise cause of the epilepsy,
很难确定引起癫痫的具体原因
but it's obviously an effect
但显然是因为
of the inflammation inside his brain.
脑部炎症引起的
We can attack the symptoms,
我们可以缓解他的症状
but the cause is incurable.
但无法从源头上治愈
I have to ask, do you know what that cause is?
我不得不问 你知道是什么引起的吗
No.
不知道
I'm afraid the infection exists because your son has AIDS.
恐怕你的儿子患有艾滋病 感染因此而起
Evidently he's had this, HTLV-III or HIV.
显然他感染上了 人类嗜T细胞病毒或者人类免疫缺陷病毒
But do you understand?
但是你能理解吗
Has Colin said anything?
科林说过什么吗
Have you heard of AIDS?
你听说过艾滋病吗
Have I heard of what?
我听说过什么
It's the disease that,
就是这种疾病
ended the life of Rock Hudson?
导致了洛克·哈德森的死亡
AIDS is associated with the homosexual male population.
艾滋病与男性同性恋群体有关
But is Colin going to be all right?
但是科林会好起来吗
I did say it's incurable.
我刚说过它是不可治愈的
What does that mean?
什么意思
You're not allowed out.
你不能出去
But I need the toilet.
我要上厕所
There's a commode over there.
那边有个坐便器
Well, why can't I get out?
为什么我不能出去
Your son is infectious.
你儿子具有感染性
So we've been granted a court order
根据1984年的公共健康法案
for his detention under the Public Heath Act of 1984.
我们可以依法拘留他
No-one is allowed in and he's certainly not allowed out.
无人可进 当然他也不能出去
You mean he's under arrest?
你的意思是他被捕了吗
It's important to say that none of this is our fault.
需要强调的是这并不是我们的错
AIDS is transmitted by sex with men.
艾滋病是通过男性之间的性行为而传播的
If he chose to be part of that cesspit,
要是他执意要卷入这个屎坑
well, who am I to judge?
那我还能说什么呢
But my judgment is vital
但如果他的疾病对公众构成了威胁
when his disease becomes a public menace.
我的研判就会显得至关重要
Because that's what he is now, you see?
眼下他正是这种情况 你明白吗
Your son is dangerous to others.
你的儿子是社会的危险
But can I just ask,
我只想知道
what's to stop me taking him out of here right now?
是什么禁止我现在带他离开这里
The law, Mrs MorrisJones.
是法律 莫里斯-琼斯太太
The law of the land forbids you.
这里的法律禁止你这样做
You mean he can't get out?
你是说他出不来了
That's right.
非常正确
He's a prisoner?
他成囚犯了
But he's got epilepsy.
但是他有癫痫啊
That was official.
大家都知道的
They've just got it wrong.
他们只是弄错了
Colin can't have AIDS, he's never had it off with anyone.
科林不可能得艾滋病的 他从没跟任何人发生过关系
Don't be stupid, of course he has.
别傻了 他当然有过
He's never said.
他从来没说过啊
Yeah, well when did you actually talk to him
你跟他真正地谈过心吗
instead of taking the piss?
从来只会拿他开涮
Oh, you're just as bad.
你不跟我一样吗
Yeah, well he did talk about some boy.
我知道 但他几年前搬进来的时候
Never said who, like years ago before he moved in.
确实提到过一个男生 虽然从没说过名字
That's about 20 quid.
这里有20英镑
I've got 200 in the bank.
我还有200磅的存款
What for?
你要干嘛
I don't know, lawyers.
我不知道 去找律师什么的
Anything, we've got to get him out.
只要能把他救出来
His mum says she's got savings, but I don't think it's much.
她妈妈说她有存款 但我觉得也没多少
Pete can help, he knows the right people.
彼得可以帮忙 他知道应该去找谁
I got paid for that supply, I've got about 80 quid spare.
我刚发了工资 应该能拿出80磅
Do you know what we need?
你知道我们需要什么吗
A phone. We need a phone in this place.
一部电♥话♥ 我们需要一部电♥话♥
We should really, really get a phone.
这里真的需要先装一部电♥话♥
Come with me? Yeah.
你跟我一起来吗 好的
I'll let you know how I get on.
我会告诉你们进展如何
La!
安
La!
安
La! Gladys Pew.
安 格拉迪斯·皮尤
I can't believe it.
真无法相信
Gets him, could get anyone.
如果他也被感染 任何人都会
I've never had sex with Colin.
我从没跟科林上过床
Oh, that's not the fucking point!
你♥他♥妈♥竟然在纠结这个
I share a room with him.
我可跟他住一个房♥间啊
Hi mum.
喂 妈妈
Wow, what have we done to deserve this particular honor?
你竟然知道给我们打电♥话♥了 真是又惊又喜
It's a week night.
还是在工作日晚上
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Do you need money?
钱够花吗
Look, are you all right?
怎么了 一切都好吗
Just saying hello.
我就是问候一下
We're just sitting down now.
我们正准备吃饭
I made a lasagne it was very nice.
我做了超好吃的意大利面
Bumped into Paul Birch,
我今天遇上保罗·伯奇了
his son's applied for a graduate diploma in law.
他儿子正在申请法律专业的研究生
It's a one-year conversion course.
是一个为期一年的转换课程
He said it's worth thinking about.
也值得你考虑一下
Because have you got any work of your own?
毕竟你现在有自己的工作吗
No, you have not.
不 你并没有
"Lots of love," says your father.
这就是爱你的父亲
"How are you?" says your dad.
关心你的老爸
For god's sake, Clive!
你会不会好好沟通啊 克利夫
Have you got any work?
你找到工作了吗
I've got auditions.
我有一些试镜邀约
Oh I keep seeing people on the telly who are rubbish.
我经常在电视上看到一些演技垃圾的演员
I say, "Richie could do that, he'd be much better."
我就想 里奇也能演啊 他能演得更好
Are you okay? - Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
And everything's all right? Yeah.
一切都好吗 都好
How's Jill? She's fine.
吉尔也好吗 她也都好
Well, maybe you two could come over.
你们俩可以来家里坐坐
She's not my girlfriend, mum...
她又不是我女朋友 妈
Still, never say never.
当然 也不是这么绝对
Or we could come and visit.
要不我们去看你怎么样
Or maybe I could come without your dad.
我也可以不带你♥爸♥去
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表