剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表
And spit, is it in your spit?
那唾液呢 会在你的唾液里吗
No one really knows .
没有人能确定
You're not infectious,
你不传染
not to me.
对我来说不会
My boy, oh my boy.
我的孩子
My boy.
我的孩子啊
I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈妈
Oh, you silly thing.
你这个傻孩子
I wanted to tell you.
我想过要告诉你的
Oh, I know sweetheart.
我知道 宝贝
You are going to be fine.
你会没事的
I'm gonna take you home and I can make you better.
我会带你回家 我会让你好起来
Your grandmother bought me a copy of this.
你奶奶给我买♥♥了一本这个
Do you remember, she had that great big bookcase?
你还记得吗 她有一个超大的书架
No, no, no, no.
别别别
Hi, it's only me.
嗨 又是我
How is he?
他还好吗
Not bad, thank you.
还不错 谢了
He's okay.
他还好
Can I talk to him?
我能跟他通话吗
He's fast asleep.
他已经睡着了
What does the consultant say?
那咨♥询♥师是怎么说的
Well, I'm afraid he was shocked
我得说他很震惊
that a boy in Richie's condition
像里奇这样的孩子
could be given chemotherapy.
竟然要接受化疗
That was his choice.
那是里奇自己的选择
So now it's his fault?
所以这倒成他的错了
Okay, we thought we could get the ferry.
是这样 我们可以搭乘轮渡过去
We'd love to see him.
我们很想见见他
I think it's best to wait.
我觉得最好还是等等
We could just pop in for 10 minutes, that's all.
我们可以就呆10分钟 然后走
I would remind you that you had an awful lot of time
我得提醒你 你以前跟他呆过那么长时间
with him when I didn't.
而我没有
I'll tell him you called.
我会告诉他你打过电♥话♥
Thank you, bye bye.
谢了 再见
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天 气死我了
I'm reading him "Watership Down," but I'm rubbish.
我在给他读《兔子共和国》 但我太烂了
I can't do all the voices.
我没法模仿所有的声音
I said to him there's only one actor in this family.
我跟他咱们家只能出他一个演员了
Do you remember that "Hay Fever?"
你还记得《花粉热》那部剧吗
Oh, it was brilliant.
非常精彩
You were so good in that.
你演得特别好
I bought you some Garibaldi,
我还买♥♥了些夹心派呢
'cause I thought if you get hungry there's fruit in them.
因为我觉得要是你饿了 还能吃里面的水果
Bit dry.
有点太干了
I've still got that thrush.
我的嘴里还有溃疡
Who was that on the phone?
谁打的电♥话♥
Jill, she sends her love.
吉尔 她让我问候你
Is she gonna come visit?
她会来看我吗
She says she's very busy with work.
她说她工作很忙
You can have a bit of TV.
你可以看会儿电视啊
I'll nip down the pub.
我去酒馆晃一下
Oh yes, I thought you would.
我就知道你要去
I'm allowed a drink.
我喝杯酒怎么了
Did I say you couldn't?
我说你不能喝了吗
Thank you for the permission.
谢谢你的批准
Now, I was thinking how much you used to love this.
我在想啊 你以前多喜欢这个啊
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
It's okay, just sit down.
不用了 坐下来吧
You were 5yearsold, and you'd dance around
你那时才5岁 蹦来跳去的
because it was so funny,
非常好玩
and you'd be a little mouse .
你开心得像个小老鼠
Oh, do you remember?
对了 你记得吗
And you loved the bit where it says how lucky we am.
你最喜欢 偶们多么幸运那部分了
Do you remember
你还记得不
because it changes the rhyme to rhyme with Amsterdam?
因为它把我们的我改成了偶像的偶
How lucky we am.
偶们多么幸运
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
How lucky we am.
偶们多么幸运
I'm a little late, sorry.
我迟到了 抱歉
Stopped off for supplies,
来的路上去买♥♥了点口粮
although this is far too good for you lot.
不过这对你们来说已经是上乘货了
Hello darling.
你好 亲爱的
Nice to see you.
见到你很高兴
You all right? Yes.
你还好吗 还好
No, no, I'm not stopping if you don't mind.
不用了 我不会久留 希望你们不会介意
What's news from the Rialto?
里阿图那边有什么消息吗
We spoke to that solicitor.
我们跟那个律师谈过了
He said technically Richie's mom and dad
他说 理论上来说里奇的父母
could be breaking the law.
可能违反了法律
He said that here's evidence that Richie could be unsafe.
他说有证据表明里奇处于不安全的状态
He said that medical care is definitely
他说怀特岛的医疗条件
going to be worse on the Isle of Wight.
绝对比这里差
But so what?
但是怎么办呢
I mean what are we gonna do, take them to court?
我们能做什么 去起诉他们吗
I would.
我反正会
Fuck them, do it.
去他的 咱们起诉吧
But the solicitor said that Richie said yes,
但律师又说里奇同意了
that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Right, so I've done my sums,
行吧 我算过了
and I've worked out that Richie did that voiceover
我发现里奇给那部
for that Japanese cartoon.
日本动画片配过音
I guess that sort of thing is repeated
而且在这过去五六年里
for at least five or six years,
一直在重复
which amounts to £700, minus my 10%.
所以减去我的百分之十 总计有700磅
You should have this as an advance.
你们该把这收下 作为备用金
What for?
用作何用
Well to go there, to the Isle of Wight,
去那的资金 去怀特岛
just move there properly for as long as it takes.
彻底搬到那里去 该待多久待多久
That should get you a couple of rooms in a nice little B&B
这些钱够你们在不错的民宿里租几个房♥间了
or whatever they have on the Isle of Wight.
或者怀特岛上其他什么能住的地方
Just go, lay siege on the doorstep till they give in.
直接去 包围门口直到他们让步
I can't go, I've got to work.
我不能去 我还有工作
Well, I'm all right.
我都行
If we take the car, we could get Richie out the house
如果我们开上车 就能把里奇从房♥子里弄出来
and drive him back.
再开车带他回来
No, I wasn't thinking of a rescue.
不行 我不是说要来一场援救行动
But we could.
但我们可以啊
You're goin' there for one reason,
你们去那只为一个目的
and that's to say goodbye, because this only ends one way.
就是去道别 因为这件事只会有一种结局
No, but he was ill last July and then he got better.
不会的 他去年七月就病了之后病情有过好转
And one day he won't.
总有一天他会每况愈下
I'm sorry darling, but that is an absolute fact.
对不起亲爱的 这已是定局
So take the money and fly.
所以收下钱快快去吧
Listen, I've gotta go.
听着 我得走了
If there's any money left, I'll have it.
如果还有剩下的钱 我就要收走了
Good luck.
加油
Give him my love.
转达我对他的爱
That's five nights upfront, but we might be longer.
这是住五晚的定金 但我们可能会待得更久
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
That's fine for the next three weeks,
近三个星期都可以
but soon as we hit Christmas, we've got bookings.
但到圣诞节就有提前预定的了
I'll let you know as soon as we can.
我会尽早告知您的
Have you got a telephone?
您这边有电♥话♥吗
It's called the Bay Tree House on the seafront.
我们住在面海的月桂树旅馆里
It's just a 20 minute drive from your house.
离你家只有二十分钟的车程
What on earth have you done that for?
你们到底是来干什么的
I told you, I said clearly he's not well enough.
我明确告诉过你他的状况还不够好
That's okay, we can wait.
没事的 我们能等
We're here for as long as it takes.
需要多久我们就会留多久
剧集 | 这是罪(2021) | 导航列表