剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
我会挺你的
I've got your back.
我爱你
I love you.
尼科 你终于来了 真好
Ah, Nico, nice of you to join us.
好了 听着 我希望这是一场公平干净的比赛
Right, now, I want a good clean game with plenty of flow
让大家的焦点都放在足球本身上面
and all the focus on the football.
球场上的人 都知道比赛的规则
Everybody on that pitch knows the laws of the game.
只要我们坚守规则
And if we stick to that,
没理由不能拥有一场正经的
there's no reason we can't have a fitting,
有尊严 无麻烦的赛季终结赛
dignified, trouble-free end to the season.
都听明白了吗
Understand?
下午3点49分 联队0进球
流浪者队
1进球
裁判是个傻♥逼♥ 裁判是个傻♥逼♥
The referee's a wanker! The referee's a wanker!
控制住他 你这失控的疯狗
Get him under control, you flaming animal!
-奥吉 -他用面包卷丢我呢
- Oggy! - He chucked a bap at me!
-用什么 -面包卷 培根面包卷
- A what? - A bap! A bacon bap!
-谁丢的 -那个波兰球员 卑鄙小人
- Who did? - That Polish one. Dirty bastard.
-德泽尔诺夫斯卡吗 -没错 就是他
- Dzierzanowska? - Yeah, that's him.
失控的疯狗 我要你记下他的违规行为
Flaming animal! I want his name in the book.
-前提是你会拼写他的名字 -你流血了
- If you can frigging spell it... - You're bleeding.
是吗 不 只是番茄酱
Eh? No, it's just ketchup.
我该怎么写报告 马丁
What should I put in the report, Martin?
就写 "有人朝通道扔食物"
Just put, "Food thrown in tunnel."
我们晚点再看造成了什么损害
We'll see what the damage is later.
以前在圣西罗球场
At the San Siro,
会有专门的引导员护送你走进通道
the ushers escorted you all the way down the tunnel.
我们还有自己的浓缩咖啡机
And we had our own espresso machine.
那会儿咖啡机还没普及
This was before they became commonplace.
现在咖啡机比烧水壶还常见了
They're more ubiquitous than kettles now.
-菲尔去哪儿了 -他被米奇拉住不放
- Where's Phil? - Oh, he got collared by Mitch.
他想叫他看手♥机♥上的比赛回放片段
He was trying to show him video replay on his phone.
-他不应该看那个 -我知道
- Well, he shouldn't be looking at that! - I know,
但菲尔很专业 他一定能应付好
but Phil is a pro. I'm sure he can handle himself.
你们有没有注意到 你吹哨结束上半场后
Did you notice how he went and picked up the match ball
他马上去捡起比赛用球
soon as you blew the whistle?
然后他就昂首站在那儿
Then he just stood there with his chin up
等手持摄影机过去围绕他拍特写
waiting for the Steadicam guy to circle round him?
奥吉说得对 那不符合规定
Oggy's right. That's not protocol.
-他还画了眼线 -他才没有
- He wears eyeliner, you know. - No, he doesn't.
他真的画了
Yes, he does!
去年你们难道没看到
Did you not see him
赛前为布奇·威尔金斯默哀一分钟时 他的样子吗
when they had that minute's silence for Butch Wilkins last year?
眼线晕妆流得满脸都是
It was running all down his face!
他们都叫他米纳利边裁[眼线男]Linesman Minnelli, they called him.
那球的确进了 对吧
It was a goal, wasn't it?
毫无疑问进了
It was a clear goal.
-没有越位的嫌疑 -绝对没有
- There wasn't a hint of offside? - Not a chance.
他们提出质疑的是那个界外球
I think what they were contesting was the throw-in.
别看着我 我当时离那里就两米远
Don't look at me. I was six foot away.
那球任何时候都该判界外球
That was a throw-in all day, every day.
-你看到了吗 -没有 我当时在另一边
- Did you see it? - No, I was on the far side.
你确定那球该判界外球
And you're sure it was a throw-in?
如果我错了 我愿遭天打雷劈
May God strike me down.
那球离边线足足有半米远
It was 18 inches off the line.
-什么 界内还是界外 -界内
- What, in or out? - In!
-我刚刚才看完回放 -该死
- I've just seen the replay. - Shit!
不 那不可能啊 我亲眼看到球出界了
Nah, that's impossible. I saw it cross with my own eyes.
那你早该去配眼镜了 不是吗
You should have gone to Specsavers, then, shouldn't you?
卡尔文想找你谈谈
Calvin wanted to talk to you
但我叫他必须等到比赛结束后才能找你
but I told him he'd have to wait until after the game.
说得太对了 现在只踢完上半场而已 老天
Yeah, well, quite right. It's only half-time, for goodness' sake.
接下来什么事都有可能发生
Anything could happen yet!
-他说什么了 -他气炸了
- What did he say? - He's fuming!
那只该死的猫鼬米奇
Mitch the fuckin' Meerkat
一直用手♥机♥把回放片段放给大家看
keeps on showing everyone the footage on his phone.
你怎么说他是猫鼬 他明明是水獭
What do you mean, meerkat? He's an otter!
他怎么可能是水獭呢
How can he be an otter?!
水獭是长着小耳朵的鼬科动物
Otters are mustelids with tiny ears.
你以为你是自然纪录片至尊大卫·爱登堡吗
All right, David fucking Attenborough!
我一直以为他是蝌蚪
I always thought he was a tadpole,
但我隐隐觉得不对劲
but it never sat right with me.
这事会平息的
It'll blow over.
是啊 我想连米奇都不知道自己是什么动物
Oh, yes. I don't even think Mitch knows what he is.
不 我是指判罚的界外球
No, I mean the throw-in!
这只是那种惹争议的判决之一 对吧
It's just one of those decisions, isn't it?
有些判决对你有利 有些对你不利
You know, some go for you, some go against you.
从整个赛季来看 互相就扯平了
During the season, they just even themselves out.
不 我不认为能扯平
No, I don't... I don't think they do.
球是什么时候进的
What time was the goal?.
27分
27 minutes.
也就是说界外球是在26分时判的 对吗
Which means the throw-in was at 26 minutes, right?
我不知道 我又不会记下每个界外球的时间
Well, I don't know. I don't time every throw-in, do I?
有个人每次都记
Well, somebody does!
你说是不是 奥吉
Don't they, Oggy?
你在暗示什么
What are you on about?
马丁 借一步说话
Martin, can I have a word?
不 你有什么话就在这当大家的面说
No, no, if you've got something to say, let's say it here.
那好啊
All right.
现场下注
In-play betting.
每一个角球 每一次进球
Every corner, every goal,
每一个任意球 现在什么都能拿来下注
every free kick - you can bet on anything these days.
我知道什么是现场下注
I know what in-play betting is!
好 所以如果有个远东的赌博集团说
Right, so if a betting syndicate from the Far East, say,
可以保证在特定的时间
could guarantee exactly what time a throw-in
给某支球队判一个界外球 那么...
would be awarded to a certain team, well...
就能赚一笔小钱
a small fortune could be made.
你是在提出指控吗
Are you making an allegation here?
他在胡说八道
He's talking out of his arse.
这种事在意大利很常见 在圣西罗球场...
It happens all the time in Italy. In the San Siro...
你能不能别再提他妈的圣西罗球场了
Oh, will you stop going on about the shitting San Siro!
你不过是在1992年
You were a backup referee
在一场14岁以下友谊赛中当了次替补裁判
at an under-14s friendly in 1992!
是17岁以下
Under 17s.
都没轮到你上场
You didn't even get on the pitch!
嫉妒会吞噬你的心灵
Envy eats nothing but its own heart.
什么
What?!
你怎么对这件事这么了解
How come you know so much about it?
因为有人找到我 给我开了同样的条件
Because I was approached to take the same bung.
如果流浪者队能在26分获判界外球
15K if I awarded Rovers a throw-in
我就能拿到1.5万英镑
at exactly 26 minutes.
那个人说了这是轻松赚大钱
Easy money, the guy said.
但我拒绝了他
But I told him no way.
那只是个巧合而已
That's just a coincidence.
可真♥他♥妈♥巧啊
Big fucking coincidence.
这就是我们需要视频助理裁判作为标配的原因
You see, this is why we need VAR as standard.
那样我们就不会这么为难了
Then we wouldn't be in this pickle.
现在不是说这个的时候 布兰登
Not now, Brendan.
你收没收那笔钱 奥吉
Did you take that money, Oggy?
你现在跟我说实话
I need you to tell me the truth now.
我现在就可以把警♥察♥叫过来
Now, I can call the police in here,
我们可以终止这场比赛
we can have this game abandoned.
就是个界外球而已
It was only a throw-in!
我没想到会造成这么大的影响
I didn't think it would matter that much either way.
我的妈呀 我听不下去了
Oh, my giddy aunt, I am not hearing this!
我也没想到他们会因此得分啊
I didn't know they were gonna go and score off the back of it, did I?
那球距离边线足足有半米
It was a foot and a half in!
我慌了
I panicked!
他们说如果我不配合 就会有麻烦
They said if I didn't comply, something bad would happen to me.
怎么 他们会把自动售货机的电源拔掉吗
What, they'd unplug the vending machines?
马丁 拜托 这是你最后一次当裁判了
Martin, please. It's your last-ever game.
我可以跟你平分那笔钱
I'll split the money with you.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表