剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
不是啦 是暖手的东西
No, hand-warmers.
摇晃几下 就能散发出热量
They heat up when you shake them.
好吧
Oh, right.
通过制♥造♥放热反应 就能将铁氧化
You're oxidising the iron by producing an exothermic reaction.
从外面看 我们这个动作很可疑啊
I bet this looks bloody suspicious from outside!
我以前在汉普斯特德公园巡逻时会格外留心这种事
I used to have to look out for things like this on Hampstead Heath
我当时在伦敦警♥察♥厅工作
when I was with the Met.
我记得有次我们看到一辆宝马迷你车开着车灯...
I remember one time we saw this Mini Cooper with its lights on...
那是什么声音
What was that?
不知道 可能是树枝掉下来了吧
Don't know. Branch, maybe?
你在车里等着
Wait there.
能让我进来吗
Can I come in?
你♥他♥妈♥吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me!
当然
Yes!
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我可能要发疯了
I'm going mad.
我刚刚又看到多布了
I just saw Dobbo again.
他可能只是饿了
He's probably just hungry.
什么
What?
听听这五项特征说的是什么东西
What are these the top five tropes of?
他们白天睡觉
They sleep in the daytime.
无法跨过流水
They won't cross running water.
只有获得邀请才能进屋
They have to be invited in.
他们受不了大蒜的气味
They can't bear the smell of garlic.
没错
And yes...
我们也没有影像
..we cast no reflection.
我知道杀害你搭档的人不是你
I know you didn't kill your partner.
是我♥干♥的
That was me.
不要
No!
住手
Stop!
进来吧 我的孩子
Come in, my child.
享受第一次吸食鲜血
Enjoy your first feed.
有无尽的人类等着你吸食呢
An eternity of them await you.
警♥匪♥影视剧中 有个由来已久的套路
One of the more persistent cliches of the police procedural
就是新搭档总是落得个死亡的结局
is that the new partner always winds up dead.
瞧我现在就是
And here I am.
一个活生生的例子
The living embodiment of that trope.
不过我不再是活生生的了
Well, I'm not living any more.
但我的故事...
But my story...
和时间本身一样古老
It's as old as time itself.
9号♥秘事第五季
第六集 本季终
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表