剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
如果你想傻笑 出去笑
Hey, if you wanna smirk, go outside.
帕特里克 我想到一个
Patrick, I've got one.
-都听好 安静 -好吧 说吧
- Right, listen. Ssh! - Right, go on.
当你上楼去你的房♥间
Um, you know when you go upstairs to your room
你在电脑上打开某个"特殊的"网站
and you put your special websites on your computer.
特雷弗
Oh, Trevor!
你会在脸上盖上什么
What do you put over your face?
老天啊
Oh, for God's sakes!
老太婆的内♥裤♥
Grandma's knickers.
-不是吧你 -什么网站
- Honestly! - What websites?
别听他的
Don't listen to him!
-成功让他笑出来了啊 -我不管
- Well, it worked! - I don't care!
-说这个不合适 -别管他 别管他
- It's not right. - Ignore him. Ignore him.
-每次都... -就是个傻玩笑 不用在意
- Every time... - Just silly, just silly.
什么网站
What website?
-是谁啊 -天 晚上这个时候了 谁会来啊
- Who's that? - God, who's that at this time of night?
好了 康纳 我觉得你该上♥床♥睡觉了
Right, er, Connor, I think it's your bedtime now.
-茱尔丝 你能带他上楼吗 -好吗
- So, Jules, will you take him up, please?- Yeah?
好了 都上楼去 快点
OK. Right, go upstairs, please. Come on!
好了 特雷弗 别吼孩子
All right, Trevor, don't shout.
我没吼他 只是你得上楼了 米娅 你也一样
I'm not shouting at him, you just need to go. Mia, you too.
-拜托 别吼 -我没吼他
- Please, don't shout! - I'm not shouting at him!
-打住吧 -跟我走
- Stop! - Come with me.
-你为什么非得... -帕特里克 过来 让开
- Why you must... - Patrick, come here. Get out of the way.
走吧 去换睡衣
Come on, let's go and get your jimjams on.
-你就在这里别出来 明白吗 -好
- Now you stop here, OK? - All right.
明白吗 一个字都别说
All right? And don't say anything.
待在这里别动
Stop here.
你好 有什么事吗
Yeah, can I help you at all?
我们要找帕特里克·莫伯里 他在吗
We're looking for Patrick Morbury. Is he in?
他在的
Er, he is, yeah.
稍等下 你们能等一会儿吗
One second. Can you just wait there a second?
帕特里克
Patrick?
什么事
Yeah?
过来一下
Right, just come here a sec.
-是谁 -没事的 出来吧
- Who is it? - It's all right. Just come here.
你还好吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
不好
No.
我想桑德拉了
I miss Sandra.
我知道我很少说这事 但...
I know I don't go on about it, but...
我真的很想她
I really miss her.
今年是她离开的第四个圣诞节了
It's four Christmases now.
让我好难过
Makes me sad.
好了 过来 过来
Hey, come here. Come here!
别这样了
Stop it!
你知道我们家总是欢迎你的 对吧
You know you're always welcome here, don't you?
我知道
I know.
天呐
Oh, God!
-你还好吧 -嗯 我没事了 没事了
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm done, I'm done.
你们家米娅之前说警♥察♥来了是什么回事
What was this your Mia was saying about a copper coming round?
天呐 没错
Oh, God, yeah.
来了两个
Two of 'em.
他们想找帕特里克了解下情况 关于一个...
They, er, they wanted to speak to our Patrick about this.. .
放高♥利♥贷♥的人
loan shark
那人一直在威胁他
that's been threatening him.
好吧 他们是怎么说的
Right, what did they say?
他上周二被人撞了
Well, he got knocked down last Tuesday.
显然是肇事逃逸
Hit and run, apparently.
真可怕 他死了吗
Bloody hell. Did he die?
我不知道 他在重症监护室里
I dunno, he's in intensive care.
也算是摆脱他了
Well, good riddance.
摆脱了
Good riddance.
天呐 瞧瞧这堆礼物
Bloody hell, look at that lot, eh?
我把圣诞经费全花了 这样算非常不错了
We've not done so bad considering I spent all the Christmas money.
你可以不用对我撒谎了
You can stop lying now.
帕特里克已经把事情都告诉我了
Patrick told me what happened.
抱歉 茱尔丝 我应该告诉你的 但...
Sorry, Jules. I should have told ya, but...
我不想让你为这事烦心
I didn't want to upset ya.
没事的
It's fine.
他是爱你的 你知道吗
He loves you, you know?
我知道
I know.
他能回来真的很好 不是吗
It's nice having him back, isn't it?
是啊 暂时回来
Yeah. For now.
他到新年时又会离开了 不是吗
He'll be off again, though, won't he, by New Year?
过一天算一天吧
Well, let's just take it one day at a time, eh?
是啊 拖着步子往前走
Yep, keep plodding on.
拖着步子往前走
Plodding on.
好了 把东西收收 到此为止吧
Right, well, I think we'd better take these through, eh?
要上♥床♥睡觉了吗
And shall we go to bed?
好啊 我累死了
Yeah, I'm shattered.
我爱你 茱尔丝
I do love you, Jules.
我也爱你 特雷弗
I love you, Trev.
9号♥秘事第五季
第三集
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表