剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Take a seat.
这就是著名的9号♥车间啊
So this is the famous Unit 9.
你拥有这地方已经很多年了 对吧
You've had this place for years, haven't you?
是的 很多很多年了
I have, many years.
-我能不能... -请吧
- Do you mind if...? - No.
我们说回一切的起点吧
Can I take you back to where it all started for you,
应该是那个...
which probably would be the...
漂浮椅的魔术吧
floating chair trick?
是漂「椅」体验
A Chair Raising Experience.
没错 那是个改变人生的魔术
Yes, that was a...a game-changer.
你是在这里创造出来的吗
And you created that in here?
就离你现在坐的地方不远
Not very far from where you're sitting now.
没其他人知道是怎么做到的吗
And nobody else knows how it's done?
活人当中是没有
Not another living soul.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
我应该关机的
Should have turned it off.
实际上 我可能得接一下
Actually, I'd better take it.
喂
Hello?
是的 但我现在不能说
Yeah, but I can't really say at the moment.
你能...能拼一下吗 谢谢
Could you, er... could you spell that for me, please?
是的
Yeah.
好 很好
OK. Great.
好 我过一小时左右给你打电♥话♥
OK, I'll give you a call in an hour or so.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我注意到你这里有高科技的安保系统
So, I notice you have quite a hi-tech security system.
你是怕有人
Does it worry you that people could
偷你的知识财产吗
steal your intellectual property?
是的
It does.
干我们这行 被小偷惦记比遇上杀人犯还可怕
In this community, the theft of an idea is worse than murder.
但是业界有魔术师行为规范
But there's a magician's code
大体上能防止这种事
that generally prevents such things,
我相信你是知道的
as I'm sure you know.
你过去对街头魔术做出过一些评价
You've made some comments in the past about street magic -
你不喜欢那些 对吧
you're not a fan, are you?
我的确不喜欢
I'm not.
对我来说 这种骗了就跑的风格剥夺了
To me, this hit-and-run style sort of strips the mystique,
真正魔术师的神秘性和表演性
the showmanship, from the true illusionist.
将魔术削减到只剩效果
It's the ultimate trivialisation of the craft
是对这一工艺的终极平庸化
to reduce it to the effect only.
什么意思 人们想看的不就是效果吗
Well, what do you mean? I mean, isn't that what people want?
我来演示给你看看
Let me show you.
一副新牌
A brand-new deck of cards.
打开吧
Open them up.
洗一洗
Give them a shuffle.
切牌
Cut the deck...
把最上面五张牌抽走排成一排
and deal off the top five cards, just in a row.
随便指一张
Point to one.
梅花8
Eight of clubs.
了不起
Impressive.
现在看好了
Now watch this.
我爷爷在二战时驻扎在斯特拉斯堡
My grandfather was stationed in Strasbourg during the Second World War.
一天晚上 他的团
One night, his regiment was sent
被派去黑森林执行一项任务
on a mission into the Black Forest.
在幽暗的树林中
In the gloom of the trees,
并且跟团里的其他人都分开了
and becoming separated from the rest of his men,
我爷爷遇见了一个穿斗篷的老人
my grandfather came across an old man dressed in a cowl,
在一个小火堆旁弓着身子
hunched over a small fire.
突然 发生了巨大的爆♥炸♥
Suddenly, there was a tremendous explosion,
我爷爷被抛到了地上
and my grandfather was thrown to the ground.
等他回过神来 老人已经消失了
When he recovered, the old man had disappeared,
只剩下这个盒子
leaving only this box,
里面装着这些牌
which contained these cards
上面还有一句铭文
and an inscription,
「死神不可欺」[德语]"Sie konnen den Tod nicht betrugen."
什么意思
What does that mean?
你无法欺骗死神
You can't cheat death.
洗牌
Shuffle the cards.
这些自然是传统塔罗牌中的
They are, of course, the 22 Major Arcana
魔术师
22张大阿卡纳牌
from the traditional Tarot deck
它们代表生命的精神教化
and they represent life's spiritual lessons.
正义
在我们开始前
Now, before we begin,
把牌都看一遍
look through and find the one card
找出没人占卜时想看到的那张牌
nobody wants to see in a reading -
死神
Death.
死神
把他放进这里
Put him in here.
放回盒子里
Back in the box,
拿远点
out of the way.
就像火堆旁那个老人
Like the old man by the fire.
切牌 发最上面五张牌
Now, cut the deck and deal off the top five cards,
摆成凯尔特十字架的形状 像这样
forming the shape of the Celtic cross, like so.
同时 在心里仔细想你的未来
And, as you do, think very carefully about your future.
你觉得自己会有怎样的命运 加百利
What kind of life do you see for yourself, Gabriel?
现在来看看你选了什么牌
Now let's see what you have chosen.
命运之轮
The Wheel of Fortune -
你把自己交到了命运的手里
you're putting yourself in the hands of fate.
教皇 代表智慧的人物
The Hierophant - a figure representing wisdom.
或许是位老师
A teacher, perhaps?
可能是我爷爷
Could be my grandad.
有可能
Possibly.
正义 你希望纠正过去的错误
Justice - you wish to right a wrong from your past,
重新平衡天平
rebalance the scales.
以及...
And...
魔术师 我们都知道他们不可信
the Magician. Well, we all know they can't be trusted.
最后这张牌代表你的未来
And this final card represents your future.
至少我们知道这不可能是死神卡 因为....
At least we know it can't be the Death card, since...
天呐
Oh, dear.
揭示你的命运吧 加百利
Reveal your fate, Gabriel.
死神
「死神不可欺」
Sie konnen den Tod nicht betrugen.
本质上来说 都是同样的把戏
So, essentially, it's the same trick,
都是对牌做了光滑或粗糙处理
a rough and smooth deck with a slip card force.
开关盒增加了戏剧效果
The added theatrics of the switch box,
加上音乐营造出一种氛围
with the music giving you the atmosphere.
此处的误导就是娓娓道来的故事
The misdirection is the elaborate narrative
使我能在你眼皮底下完成简单的把戏
that allows a simple trick to hide in plain sight.
我知道我更喜欢哪一种
I know which one I prefer.
这方法反过来也行得通吗
And does it cut both ways?
你能用魔术转移观众对故事的注意吗
Could you use the magic to distract from a story?
特别是一个你想保密的故事
Particularly a story you want to be kept secret?
我好像没听明白
I'm not sure I follow.
我能给你表演一个我一直在钻研的魔术吗
Could I show you something I've been working on?
当然 你会发现我是最好的观众
Of course. You'll find I am the perfect audience member.
我从未看穿过魔术师的秘密
I never spot a thing.
首先 可以肯定的是
So, first of all, it's safe to say
我不会读心术
that I can't actually read your mind.
但愿你不会
I hope not.
那好
Good.
现在 我想让你想出五个数字
Now, I would like you to think of a five-digit number.
可以是任何组合
It can be any combination,
只需要是你知而我不知的即可
just something that only you know and I don't.
锁定在记忆里
Really lock it in.
好
Ok.
很好
Good.
这次实验 如果你能把数字写下来
So, erm, this experiment is slightly easier for me
对我来说会比较容易
if I can imagine the numbers written down,
所以麻烦你写下来
so if you wouldn't mind doing that for me.
给
There you go.
你想让我把数字写下来
You want me to write the numbers down?
如果你愿意的话 是的
If you would, yeah.
但显然 不要让我看到
But, obviously, don't let me see.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表