剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
说到这个 这是谁啊
And speaking of which...who's this?
约翰宝宝
Baby John.
约翰宝宝
Baby John!
他让我想起了小时候的你 大卫
He reminds me of you, David.
肥嘟嘟的脸 一副憨相 屁♥股♥臭死了
Big, fat, simple face and a stinky bum.
但是 我们将你送去回收中心了啊
But...we recycled you.
我们让你安息长眠了
We laid you to rest.
并没有
Not quite.
你就是忍♥不住 不是吗
You couldn't stop yourself, could you?
你学连环杀手埃德蒙·肯珀
You did an Edmund Kemper.
将你母亲的头保存了下来
Kept your mother's head...
然后用砖砌在了墙里
and bricked it up in the wall.
那是真的
It was true.
我希望她留在我身边 好永远照看着我
I wanted her close by, so she could keep an eye on me.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
你肯定猜不到我昨晚遇到了谁 大卫
You'll never guess who I met last night, David.
杰克
Jack.
开膛手杰克吗
The Ripper?
他不喜欢别人这么叫他 但就是他
He don't like being called that, but, yeah.
他人真的很不错
And he's really nice.
-你知道他是谁吗 -是的
- You know who he is? - Yeah.
我不能告诉你 因为有一些规定限制 但...
I can't tell you, cos there are certain protocols, but, ha,
你肯定难以置信
you won't believe it.
-是塔布莱特医生吗 -无可奉告
- Is it Tumblety? - Not saying.
-不是克拉仑斯公爵吧 -我不告诉你 大卫
- It's not Clarence?! - I'm not telling you, David!
但有个办法可以知晓
But there is a way to find out.
什么
What?
自杀
Kill yourself.
现在就割腕
Cut your wrists now,
十分钟后 我就能让你跟开膛手杰克聊上
and in ten minutes I'll have you chatting away with Jack the Ripper,
身份全公开哦
identity known.
-我不能 -为什么不能
- I can't! - Why not?!
我得照看约翰宝宝啊
I've got to look after baby John.
这事很好解决啊 把宝宝也杀了就行了 大卫
Well, that's easily remedied. Just kill the baby, David.
不
No.
你必须照我说的做 杀掉这孩子
You'll do as you're told. Kill that baby!
-我不想 -大卫 把孩子抱起来
- I don't want to. - David, pick up that baby!
抱到炉子那里去 我们把他给煮了
Now bring it over to the stove and we're going to get it boiled.
我想要艾米莉
I want Emily!
她不在 但我在
She's not here. I am.
丢进去吧
Now drop it in.
对不起了
Sorry.
大卫
David!
大卫
David...
你在干什么
what are you doing?!
快把孩子给我
Give him to me!
是我妈 她又回来了
It was Mum! She's come back...
是她逼我这么做的
She made me do it!
你妈已经死了 大卫
Your mother is dead, David!
死了 死了 死了
Dead! Dead! Dead!
艾米莉报♥警♥了 把一切都告诉了他们
Emily called the police and told them everything.
关于我妈 浴缸藏尸 以及孩子的事
About Mum, the bath, the baby.
没人愿意相信我
Nobody would believe me.
我被带走了 从此再也没见过他们母子
I got taken away...and I haven't seen them since.
但她的头还在这里面 是吗
But her head's still here, isn't it?
所以她才不得安息
That's why she's not at rest.
我一听说就赶过来了
I came as soon as I heard.
我觉得你可能有危险
I think you could be in danger.
我觉得你们两个已经聊得够久了
I think you two have chatted long enough.
是时候杀人了
It's time to do a bad murder.
不 妈妈
No, Mum.
我不会干的
I won't do it.
你无法强迫我
You can't make me.
我并不是在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
这才是结局 大卫
That's it, David.
没事的
It's all right.
现在我们可以在一起了
We'll be together now.
永远 永远 在一起
Forever and ever...and ever...
宝贝 你起床了吗
Babe, are you up?
你跟索尔巴茨先生聊得怎么样
How did you get on with Mr Sowerbutts?
比蒂
Bea?
记住 我今晚会晚点回来
So, remember, I'm going to be back a bit late tonight,
但我会把收音机给你开着
but I'll leave the radio on for you.
给你作伴
Keep you company.
回头见哦
See you later!
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表