剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事第五季
第四集
误导
胡迪尼
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you reckon?
太精彩了
It's extraordinary.
这个魔术我已经钻研了好几年
I've been working on it for a couple of years.
我称之为漂「椅」体验
I call it A Chair Raising Experience.
我能不能...
May I, erm...?
请便
No, help yourself.
谢谢 先生 谢谢你
Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you.
-反正不是吊钢丝绳 -不是
- Well, it's not wires. - No.
-用任意一把椅子都能表演吗 -不是
- Can you use any chair? - Er, no.
观众视线很好 如果观众围着你坐 你能表演吗
The sightlines are good. Can you do it surrounded?
大概100度范围内
About 100 degrees.
是用了液压装置吗 不可能啊
Is it hydraulics? Can't be.
你明白的 我不能告诉你
You know I can't tell you.
要多少钱你才肯说
How much do you want for it?
我不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
不管韦恩·道布森[英国魔术师]给你开价多少
Whatever Wayne Dobson has offered you,
我都给你双倍
I'll double it.
说真的 我不卖♥♥
Honestly, it's not for sale.
它是我登上游轮的船票
This is my ticket onto the cruise ships.
去年 我差点登上了去蒙巴萨的玛丽女王号♥
Last year, I nearly got on the Queen Mary to Mombasa.
你怎么能把这浪费在游轮上呢
You can't waste this on cruise ships.
这是去拉斯维加斯表演级别的
This is Vegas level.
能彻底改变你的人生
It's a game-changer.
你是叫纳威尔吧
Look, Neville...is it?
你对我的小把戏感兴趣 让我受宠若惊
I'm very flattered you took an interest in my little trick.
你显然是一名热情满满的魔术学徒
You're clearly a passionate student of the magic arts,
但我很乐意拧动物气球
but I'm happy doing my balloon animals
在我孙子的生日派对上逗他笑
and making my grandson smile at his birthday party.
-谁帮你打造的 -我自己
- Who built it for you? - I did.
-你一个人吗 -没错
- On your own? - Yep.
你真是没意识到你的卓越才能
You don't realise what you've got.
我知道的
Oh, I do.
这个魔术应该闻名于世
The world should know about it.
它应该被更多人看到
It deserves to be seen.
它会的
It will be seen!
明早在卫理公会教堂 我要在小公主派对上表演
I've got a princess party tomorrow morning at the Methodist church.
万一你乘坐的游轮船撞冰山了怎么办
What if you're on one of your cruises and you hit an iceberg?
蒙巴萨位于非洲东海岸
蒙巴萨会有冰山吗
What, in Mombasa?
我只是想说 你会把魔术的秘密带进坟墓
All I'm saying is that the secret goes down with you.
没错
That it does.
我走到哪儿 就带到哪儿
I take it everywhere with me.
那是什么
What is that?
很高兴能认识你
Well, it was nice meeting you, anyway.
再见
Cheers.
我好像知道原理了
I think I know how it's done.
是和椅子的折层有关 对不对
It's to do with the fold in the chair, isn't it?
椅子腿里面有镜子吗 装了马达吗
Are there mirrors in the legs? Is it motorised?
我很欣慰我的魔术让你开始思考了
Well, I'm glad it's got you thinking, anyway.
我该走了 我家人不喜欢我晚于10点回去
I should be off, they don't like you coming in after ten, so...
好吧 那...
OK, well, erm...
你现在知道我的住址了
You know where I am now, so, er,
欢迎你随时过来露个头
do feel free to pop your head in any time.
万一哪天你决定卖♥♥掉魔术秘笈 那...
And if you ever do decide to sell, you'll..
请一定先来找我 好吗
you'll come to me first, yes?
也许我可以
Well, you know, maybe I could see me way clear to doing it
再为你表演一次
just one more time for you.
然后我就喝一杯上路
Then I can perhaps have one for the road, eh?
当然了 太谢谢你了
Of course! Thank you so much!
真的很感谢
I really appreciate it.
表演用音乐 第九首
格里芬 漂「椅」体验
-伸出脚 -伸出来了
- Stick out the foot. - It's out.
九年后
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yes!
好了 我要把中间抽出来 就是这样
Right, OK. I'm gonna take out the middle now. Here we go.
摆动一下手指
Wiggle your fingers.
最关键的障眼法
Well, the biggest deception
就是要营造你乐在其中的幻象
will be creating the illusion you're enjoying it.
我跟你说过了这是个糟糕的创意 放我出来
I told you it was a bad idea anyway. Just get me out!
一点也不糟糕 这是经典的幻象法
It's not a bad idea. Classic illusion.
这就是我重新参加培训的原因
This is why I retrained,
那样就不用做你的道具了
so I didn't have to be your warm prop.
那就别做了
Well, don't do it, then.
这只是为了给学生杂♥志♥拍几张照片
It's only a photograph for a student magazine.
我相信他们也不会在意的
I'm sure they won't be bothered.
我这么做只是为了多卖♥♥几本书
I'm only doing it to sell a few more copies of the book.
-你就准备穿这个吗 -你什么意思
- Is that what you're wearing? - What do you mean?
采访的着装 你看着就像恶魔崇拜者
For the interview. You look like a devil worshipper.
这是我神秘性的一部分
It's all part of the mystique.
小心那些刀片
Be careful with those blades!
怎么了 你打过破伤风针 不是吗
Why? You've had a tetanus, haven't you?
你怎么就不能像迪纳摩[英国魔术师]一样穿件帽衫
Why can't you just wear a hoodie like Dynamo?
如果我是要在超♥市♥停车场卖♥♥毒品 穿成那样倒是可以
If I was going to sell drugs in Aldi car park, then I would, yes.
-大家喜欢他 -大家喜欢的是我
- People like him. - People like me!
他在脸书上有五百万粉丝
He's got five million followers on Facebook.
别说了
Don't start.
在推特上有220万粉丝
2.2 million Twitter followers.
胡迪尼没有推特
Houdini didn't have Twitter.
-就穿件T恤吧 -不行
- Just put a T-shirt on. - No.
那就穿件印着领结的T恤
A T-shirt with a bow tie printed on it, then!
像演员罗德尼·贝韦斯那样吗 不行
Rodney Bewes? No.
我很满意自己的形象
I'm happy with my image.
别试着改变我了
Stop trying to change me.
好吧
Ok.
我向您屈服 撒旦 我的君王和主人
I bow down to you, Satan, my lord and master.
我到了酒店打给你 你什么时候来
I'll call you from the hotel. What time will you be in?
可能会晚点 我想研究一下那个灵阁
Well, late, probably. I want to work on that spirit cabinet.
好吧 我把你的晚餐放在杂物间的冰箱里
OK. Well, your dinner's going to be in the utility room fridge.
祝你开心
Have fun.
别一个劲贬低其他魔术师
And don't slag off other magicians.
塞恩斯伯里的乔弗里·达勒姆现在还无视我
I still get blanked by Geoffrey Durham in Sainsbury's.
迷迹疑迹奇迹
Piff, paff, poff!
乔弗里·达勒姆的魔术表演口头禅
让他进来吧
Let him in, would you?
他叫加百利什么的
His name is Gabriel something.
格里芬先生
Mr Griffin?
叫我纳威尔就好
Call me Neville.
你一定就是加百利吧
You must be Gabriel.
很荣幸见到您
It's such an honour to meet you.
这么多奖杯
Wow, so many awards.
也就一两个而已
Well, one or two, yes.
我用它们当镇纸罢了
I just use them as paperweights.
谢谢您愿意接受采访
Thank you for agreeing to do this.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
很高兴看到新生代对魔术感兴趣
It's good to see a new generation getting into magic.
这很重要
Really important.
其实我自己也玩点小魔术
I do a few tricks myself, actually.
是啊 我看出来了
Yes, I could tell that.
能把我的戒指还给我了吗
Can I have my ring back, please?
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry about that, I just...
我想看看您多久才会注意到
I wanted to see how long it would take you to notice.
大概三秒钟吧
About three seconds, I would say.
第二次的误导有点明显了
The secondary misdirection was a little obvious,
用那些奖杯引发我的虚荣心
using the awards, appealing to my vanity.
这么多奖杯
Wow, so many awards.
一两个吧 对
Ah, one or two, yes.
我用它们当镇纸罢了
I just use them as paperweights.
-我没想暗示... -不 没关系
- Oh, I didn't mean to imply that... - No, no, it's fine.
偷窃本身确实做得还挺巧妙
The steal itself was deftly done.
请坐
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表