剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
很好
Yeah, very good.
-我开得不怎么样 -很不错了
- I weren't very good. - She was!
她在绕环岛时有点慌乱 不过...
She got a bit flustered at that roundabout, but, er...
我搞不清该换哪个档位
Can't get me head round the gears.
我做不到 没办法
I can't work it. Can't do it.
-那个环岛处挺难开的 是吧 -没错
- Ah, it's a really hard roundabout, that one, in't it? - Yeah.
-城里人山人海的吧 -没错 是的
- It was heaving in town, weren't it? - Yeah, it was, actually.
大家现在都再大采购 是吧
Everybody's gonna be doing their big shop about now, aren't they?
-大家都很疯狂 不是吗 -是啊
- People go mad, though, don't they? - Yeah, they do.
谢谢 艾尔叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Al.
没事 下周六见
Yeah, I'll see you next Saturday.
我们最后再练习一遍
We'll have one last go-through,
-你就可以去应对驾考了 -好
- and then, er, you're all set for the big day. - Yeah.
-好 谢谢 艾尔叔叔 -再见
- All right, yeah. Thanks, Uncle Al. - See ya.
-给你 谢谢 -谢谢
- There you are, thanks. - Thank you.
说实话吧
Go on, then.
她开得很烂吗
Is she crap?
不 她只是...
No, she's...
她只是有时会过度紧张
She gets a bit jittery, that's all.
-她肯定没问题的 -好的
- She'll be all right. - Yeah.
有帕特里克的消息吗
You heard from your Patrick at all?
没有
No.
我们不知道是怎么回事
We don't know what's happening.
他不会有事的
Well, he'll be right.
-好了 周六见 -好
- Right, I'll see you on Saturday. - Yeah.
不用担心她
And don't be worrying about her.
-好 -好 回见
- All right. - All right, see ya later. Ta-ra.
谢了 艾尔 再见 亲爱的
Thanks, Al. Ta-ra, love.
我往下压的时候会疼吗
Is it hurting when I'm pressing down?
-我逗你的 -我魂都吓没了
- I'm kidding! - My heart went!
瞧瞧你的表情
Your face!
你在做什么呢
What are you doing anyway?
就是些数学题
Oh, just maths.
妈妈有没有跟你提过舞会礼服的事
And did, um, did Mum say anything to you about a prom dress
我前几天找她要来着
I was asking her about the other day?
我那天晚上给她看了张杂♥志♥里的图片
I just showed her in a magazine the other night.
她说了 说过
She did, yeah. Yeah.
你们还为这事起了点争执 不是吗
You had a bit of a to-do over it, didn't you?
是的 我现在不想要了
Yeah. I don't want it.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我真不想要了 真的
I actually don't want it. Honestly.
我只是好奇她有没有跟你提过 仅此而已
I was just wondering if she'd said anything to you, that's all.
我们给你准备了很棒的圣诞礼盒
You know, we've got you a really good Christmas box and everything.
-我知道 谢了 爸爸 -气味都很好闻...
- I know, thanks, Dad. - Lots of nice smellies and...
知道 明白 不 我其实真不需要
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I don't... I don't need it, to be fair.
我可以找朋友借一条 或者...
I'm just gonna borrow summat off one of the girls or...
你要喝点茶吗
Do you want a brew?
好的 好 谢谢
Er, yeah, all right. Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, love.
就是这样 你很擅长这个
That's it. You're very good at this.
不过别放太多 你记得放多了会怎样吧
But not too much, remember, cos do you remember what happens?
-记得 -继续
- Oh, yeah. - Go on.
会流得到处都是
It leaks everywhere.
等它进了烤箱会流得到处都是 没错
It leaks everywhere when it's in the oven, right.
可以放面皮了 我马上回来
You can put that lid on there. Won't be a sec.
别把那些东西往嘴里放
Don't put any of that in your mouth,
-会让你生病的 -放哪个
- cos it'll make you feel sick. - On which one?
把面皮放在那边那个上面
Put the lid on the top of that one there.
-这个吗 -对
- This one? - Yeah.
我会给你们一些钱
I'll just get you some money.
马上就来 稍等
I won't be a sec. Just one second.
?祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐?
? We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year... ?
康纳 快来看 是唱颂歌♥的
Connor, quick! Come and have a look. It's carol singers.
好了 你去门口听吧 别出门
Right, you go and listen at the door. Don't move from that door.
?祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐?
? We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year ?
?祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐
? We wish you a merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas ?
?祝你圣诞快乐 新年快乐?
? We wish you a merry Christmas And a happy New Year ?
?我们带来了好消息?
? Good tidings we bring... ?
-你当真吗 -是的 我会还上的
- Are you for real?! - Yeah, I'll pay it back.
什么时候 什么时候啊
When?! When?!
你手受伤了 到圣诞节都没法工作
You're off work until Christmas with your flaming arm!
-我可以找我弟弟要 -哈 可别逗我笑了
- I'll ask me brother! - Ha! Don't make me laugh!
就他 他吝啬得跟铁公鸡似的
Him?! He's tighter than two coats of paint!
-别往下说了 -他教他亲侄女开车还要收费
- Don't start. - He charges his own niece for driving lessons.
那是他的工作
Well, it's his job.
你想让他怎么做 免费教吗
What do you want him to do? Do it for free?
是的 我就想让他免费教 特雷弗
Yes, I do! I bloody do, Trevor!
他知道我们的生活过得多拮据
He knows how hard we struggle!
我从三月起每天早上
I've been scrubbing toilets
-都去那所学校刷马桶 -好吧 对不起
- in that school every morning since March! - All right. I'm sorry.
我会想办法解决的 非常非常抱歉 好吗
I will sort it out. I'm very, very sorry, OK?
好啊 真有你的 真高兴你觉得抱歉
Right, good for you. Good for you. I'm glad you're sorry.
我要怎么跟下面那个小家伙说
What am I gonna tell that little lad down there, eh?
"抱歉 圣诞节取消了
"Sorry, Christmas is cancelled
因为爷爷把给你买♥♥礼物的钱都花光了"
cos Grandad spent all your present money!"
他不需要新礼物了 他已经有很多礼物了
He doesn't need more. He's got all them presents.
他不需要什么都有
He doesn't need everything!
别说傻♥逼♥话行吗 他才六岁
Don't be so bloody stupid! He's six!
他才六岁
He's six.
-好 行 我们给他买♥♥该死的... -又不是他的错
- All right, well, we'll get him bloody... - It's not his fault.
我知道不是他的错 是我的错
I know it's not his fault! It's my fault,
我已经说了 我会还上的
and I've told ya, I will pay it back!
再给我点时间就好
Just gimme more time.
你还有多少时间
How many times have you got?
怎么回事 你从梯子上摔下来了吗
What happened, you fell off a ladder?
不是 我被人撞倒了
No, I got knocked off.
你个傻子 怎么回事 谁啊
You daft sod. How? Who by?
公♥司♥有个新来的小子
There's this new lad at work.
他冒冒失失冲进来 因为他吃午饭晚了
He comes barging in cos he was late for lunch.
他把我撞飞了
He sent me flying.
你应该告他 换我就会
Well, you should sue him. I would.
我们都知道你会
We all know you would.
「比萨快递」餐厅没去掉橄榄核
It's not my fault that Pizza Express
又不是我的错
don't take the stones out of the olives.
仁爱始于家啊 要知道
Charity begins at home, you know.
你们就这样坐在那儿喝你们的茶 袖手旁观
Are you two just gonna sit there drinking your friggin' brews
任由我一个人把圣诞树拖进来吗
while I drag this tree in by meself?
抱歉 茱尔丝
Oh, sorry, Jules.
"抱歉 茱尔丝"
"Oh, sorry, Jules."
我不如顺便把扫帚插♥进♥我屁♥眼♥得了
I'll shove a broom up my arse as well while I'm at it, shall I?
顺势把松针都打扫干净
Sweep up all the pine needles!
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
-你抱歉个屁 -怎么了
- Yeah, sorry, my arse. - What?
好了 我来帮忙
Right, come on, then.
-我们不需要这一大堆东西 -别忘了这个
- We don't need all this! - Don't forget this one.
我需要啊 这些是为圣诞节准备的
I do! It's for Christmas!
就一顿饭而已 我那天已经买♥♥了胡萝卜
It's for one meal! I got carrots the other day!
-我们不...我们需要更多胡萝卜 -你买♥♥了四包
- We don't... We need more carrots. - You got four bags!
快点 先把橘子放好
Go on, put the tangerines away first off.
把它们放到最下面的橱柜里
I want you to put them in the bottom cupboard down there.
这些不是拿来吃的
They're not for eating.
不是拿来吃的是什么意思
What do you mean, they're not for eating?
橘子是为圣诞节准备的 按我说的做
They're for Christmas! Do as you're told.
-把它们放进最下面的橱柜 -你在逗我吗
- Put them in the bottom cupboard. - Are you having a laugh?
现在就是圣诞节啊
It is Christmas.
贝姬说她在一个无女伴派对上看到帕特里克了
Becky said she saw Patrick at the stag.
你都没跟我们说啊
You never told us.
现在不就告诉你们了
I'm telling you now.
她怎么说 他看起来还好吗
And what did she say? Did he look all right?
嗯 还行吧
Yeah, fine.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表