剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Thomo, no.
指挥中心 指挥中心 这里是O9 完毕
Control, Control, this is Oscar Nine. Over.
O9 请说 完毕
Oscar Nine, go ahead. Over.
指挥中心 我们现在在赫登路上
Control, we are on Hedden Road,
我们已经看到嫌犯了
we have the subject in our sights.
目前正和他保持距离 完毕
Maintaining distance. Over.
O9 收到 已派出增援 完毕
Oscar Nine, received. Backup on the way. Over.
指挥中心 无其他情况 完毕
Control, nothing more. Out.
警♥察♥惨死
调查人员没有线索
我跟你说 我要从周一开始节食
I'll tell you what, I'm starting my diet on Monday.
我要累死了
I'm knackered.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我躲在那条肮脏巷子一侧的货柜后面
I'm just behind the containers up the side of dog-shit alley.
你可以看见他吗
Can you see him?
可以
Yeah.
他在抽烟
He's having a fag.
增援已经在路上了
Backup's on the way.
你不能再为多布森警员的遭遇自责了
You mustn't blame yourself for what happened to DC Dobson.
你根本无法阻止那事的发生
You could never have stopped it.
那种悲剧不是任何人的错
It was just one of those things.
我不需要心理疏导
I don't need counselling.
至少他生前是一名好警♥察♥ 不是吗
At least he was a good cop, though, yeah?
没收过贿赂什么的
Wasn't on the take, or anything.
等一下 等一下 有新情况了
Oh, hang on, hang on. Something's happening.
什么
What?
他在跟别人接触
He's making contact.
我得再靠近点
I need to get a bit closer.
暂时中断联络
Code 10-3 from now on.
汤莫
Thomo!
控制中心 这里是O9
Control, Control. This is Oscar Nine.
紧急呼叫 完毕
Urgent call. Over.
O9 请说 完毕
Oscar Nine, go ahead. Over.
发生枪击
Shots fired.
重复 发生枪击 增援在哪里 完毕
I say again, shots fired. Where's the backup? Over.
O9 增援两分钟后赶到
Oscar Nine, backup is two minutes away.
两分钟后 完毕
Two minutes away. Over.
O9 不要靠近嫌犯
Oscar Nine, do not approach suspect.
请确认 完毕
Please acknowledge. Over.
O9 请确认 完毕
Oscar Nine, acknowledge. Over.
控制中心呼叫O9
Oscar Nine from Control.
指令 不要靠近嫌犯
Instruction - do not approach suspect.
增援快到了 请确认 完毕
Backup is on its way. Please acknowledge. Over.
第三夜
我给你买♥♥了一杯印度奶茶
I got you a chai latte.
为什么
Why?
尝试新事物也是很重要的
It's important to try new things.
这有助于降低我的血压吗
Is it good for my blood pressure?
恐怕不能
Not particularly.
干杯
Cheers.
简直就像是在喝百果馅饼
It's like drinking a mince pie.
我就知道你会在这里
I thought I'd find you here.
其他人都在酒吧庆祝大捷呢
All the others are in the pub celebrating a record haul.
-你现在大概欠了6品脱酒了 -为什么要我喝
- You had about six pints lined up. - Why me?
是你干掉他们的 从没见过那种场景
It was you who took 'em down. Never seen owt like it.
幸亏你速度够快
It's a good job you were so quick.
那是因为我不吃品客薯片
It's because I don't eat Pringles.
反正我欠你一杯啤酒
Well, I owe you a beer anyway.
不幸的是 我也不喝酒
Unfortunately, I don't drink alcohol either.
幸运的是 他们那里有番茄汁
Fortunately, they serve tomato juice.
不幸的是 他们不会邀请辅警加入
Unfortunately, special constables are not invited.
幸运的是 你马上就要晋升了
Fortunately, you'll soon be offered a promotion.
不幸的是 我会拒绝
Unfortunately, I'll turn it down.
我年纪太大 牙齿岁岁增长 干不动了
I'm a bit too long in the tooth for all that.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
真够幸运的
Fortunately.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
那意味着我又要坐在这里
It means I'm going to be sat in here
听你出谜题了
listening to you do riddles again,
真够不幸的
unfortunately.
没错
Correct.
实际上 我打算不再玩猜谜了
Actually, I'm giving up on all that.
那不过是分散注意力的小手段罢了
It was just a distraction technique.
我明天要开始去做心理咨♥询♥了
I'm starting counselling tomorrow.
我还在网上搜索了瑜伽课程
And I've been googling yoga classes.
你显然把我烦到骨子里了 我只能从了
So you've obviously got under my skin.
第五类警♥察♥角色就是我本人
Trope number five - tick!
有什么要报告的情况吗
Anything to report?
没有
Nah.
我刚刚路过街角时 好像看到有人
I thought I saw someone hanging round by the car
在那辆车边晃悠
when I came round the corner.
我没看到任何人啊
I didn't see anyone.
可能是光线问题导致看花了眼
Must have been a trick of the light.
希望你不介意 但是
I hope you don't mind, but, um,
我之前看了下你的案件报告
I was reading your case notes.
-你是最后一个见到多布森活着的人 -是啊
- You were the last person to see Dobson alive. - Yeah.
我当时只是离开了几分钟
I was only gone a few minutes.
真可怕
Awful.
你还说他的坟墓被破坏了
And you said his grave was vandalised.
是啊 他们把坟墓挖开了 把棺材盖砸开了
Mm, yeah. They dug it up, smashed the lid in.
真的太可怕了
It was horrible.
你觉得干这些事的人是不是在找什么东西
Do you think whoever did it was looking for something?
天知道 这些行为都莫名其妙的
God knows. None of it makes any sense.
杀人凶器好像在鉴证科那边丢失了
I believe the murder weapon went missing from forensics.
是吗
Did it?
你心里很清楚丢失了
You know it did.
你藏在这儿呢
You've got it down there.
-你在搞什么鬼 汤莫 -我不信任他们
- What are you playing at, Thomo? - I don't trust 'em.
这么说吧 我想听听其他专家的意见
Let's just say I wanted a second opinion.
我找了一个朋友对它做了些检测
I gave it to a mate of mine who ran some tests on it.
他说这是个古董
He said it was an antique.
是罕见的维多利亚时期的短剑
A rare Victorian stiletto blade.
怎么会有这种东西的
And how did that get there, eh?
你不能私自执法
You can't take the law into your own hands.
才过去一个月而已 让他们好好做他们的工作
It's only been a month. Let them do their job.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么突然对这事这么感兴趣了
Why are you so fucking interested all of a sudden?
我想帮你啊
I want to help you.
-你戴了窃听器吗 -什么
- Are you wearing a wire? - What?!
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我都不知道你是谁
I don't even know who you are.
如果你戴了窃听器 我对天发誓...
If you're wearing a wire, I swear to God...
放开我 你在干什么
Get off! What are you doing?
-那你给我看看 -好啦 好啦 你看
- Well, go on, show me, then! - There, look! Look!
看到了吧
There!
冷静
Calm down!
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side!
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I just...
我脑子有点不清醒
I'm not thinking straight.
我没怎么睡过觉
I've not been sleeping.
我眼前总浮现他的脸
I keep seeing his face.
-谁的 -多布的
- Whose? - Dobbo's.
我没办法释怀 我...
I can't lay it to rest. I...
至少来到这里让我觉得我在做有用的事
At least, coming here, I feel like I'm doing something.
我能理解
I understand.
声明一下 我并不觉得是你杀害了你的搭档
And for the record, no, I don't think you killed your partner.
我觉得他的遭遇
I think it was one of those
就是那种很常见的随机暴♥力♥行为
random acts of violence that we see every day.
除非你给他吃了放了三天的咖喱
Unless you were trying to feed him that three-day-old curry.
你个无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
You cheeky bastard!
天呐 今晚好冷
Oh, God, it's cold tonight.
你想要个茶包吗
Do you want a...teabag?
不用 我有印度奶茶
Nah, I've got me chai latte.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表