剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
谢谢 艾尔
Oh, thanks, Al.
需要换一个前围板和一个新挡风玻璃
Gonna need a cowl panel replaced and a new windscreen.
该死
Oh, bloody hell!
别告诉特雷弗 可以吗
Don't tell Trevor, will ya?
不会的 我会守口如瓶的
No, no. My lips are sealed.
本以为出车祸的会是米娅 不是你
Thought it'd be bloody Mia having a prang, not you.
接着说吧 我能问问要花多少钱吗
Well, go on, then. Dare I ask - how much is it gonna cost me?
不用钱
Nothing.
为什么
How come?
-就当成圣诞礼物吧 -什么意思
- Just see it as a Christmas present. - What do you mean?
因为我心里一直很纠结 我竟然收钱
Because I've been thinking about all that bloody money
-来教米娅开车 -别傻了
- I took for Mia's driving lessons. - Ah, don't be silly.
-我这么做很不厚道 -不
- It was unreasonable of me.- No.
不该收 茱尔丝 不 听我说
It was, Jules. No. Listen.
这笔钱我来付 拜托 别争了
This is on me, please. No arguments.
-谢谢你 艾利克斯 谢谢 -不用谢
- Aww, thank you, Alex. Thank you. - You're welcome.
不用谢 总要照顾自己的家人 不是吗
You're welcome. You've got to look after family, haven't ya?
是 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, you do.
好了 把这个打开
OK, so open this one.
是鲁道夫
It's Rudolph!
没错 是鲁道夫
It is, yeah, Rudolph.
鲁道夫和它又大又亮的鼻子 跟你的鼻子有点像
Rudolph and his big shiny nose, eh? Bit like yours.
你为什么没把这张打开 孩子
Why didn't you open this one, mate?
我们一定是忘了
We must have forgot.
这张应该是我们去医院接爷爷的那天该拆的
I-I think it was when we had to go pick Grandpa up from hospital.
帕特里克
Patrick?
你在干什么
What-what you doing?
没什么 爸爸
All right, Dad?
我就是来看看你在不在
I-I just came to see if you were in.
我去上班了
Well, I've been at work.
你拿那个罐子干什么
What were you doing with that tin?
-什么罐子 -别装了 帕特里克
- What tin? - Oh, please, Patrick!
-我得走了 -听我说 听我说 听我说
- No, listen, I've gotta go. - Listen, listen, listen!
-听着 -怎么
- Hey, hey, hey, listen! - What?
听着 你如果想要钱 我可以给你
Listen, if you want cash, I'll go and get you cash!
我不需要你的钱
Right, I don't need any cash off ya.
我什么都不需要 知道吗
I don't need anything, right?
所以你别他妈管我 给我滚开
So just fucking leave me alone and fuck off!
怎么 你都不打算
What, you're not gonna wait
等康纳回来再走吗
until at least fucking Connor comes home, eh?
这样你就能在我儿子面前再羞辱我一次吗
What, so you can humiliate me in front of him again?
-不是 他... -不 听我说
- No, he... - No, listen to me.
你让我在我儿子面前感觉自己就这么渺小
You make me feel that fucking big in front of my own son
每次都是如此 爸爸
every time I see him, Dad.
每次我见到他 你都让我感觉自己这么渺小
Every time I see him, you make me feel that big.
他想见你 我们想让他见你
He wants to see you! We want him to see you!
我们希望你们经常接触
We want you to have contact!
你好几周都没见过他了
You've not seen him in weeks!
你多多少少在他面前说过我的坏话 爸爸
You've more or less poisoned him against me, Dad!
别说蠢话
Oh, don't talk wet!
你就是说了 他好像都不认识我
You have! It's like he doesn't even know me.
放屁
Rubbish!
你和我妈那个蠢贱♥人♥
You and that stupid bitch of a mother.
你再敢那么骂你妈妈试试
Don't you dare talk about your mother like that, all right?
-你♥他♥妈♥再骂一句试试 -我需要...
- Don't you fucking dare! - I need m...
我也需要钱 你知道的
I need money too, you know!
所以你就能把钱拿走吗 混♥蛋♥
Oh, so you can put that crap in your arm, dickhead?!
你♥他♥妈♥就是死性不改
You don't fucking change!
永远不改 是不是
Never change, do you?
你♥他♥妈♥不许把钱拿走 帕特里克
You're not havin' that fucking money, Patrick.
-给我闭... -你不许把钱拿走
- Shut the... - You're not taking that money!
放开我 你个蠢蛋 放开我
Get off me, you fucking knobhead. Get off me!
我现在能打开它吗
Can I open it now?
拜托 爸爸
Please, Dad?
能能 当然能 孩子 打开吧
Yeah. Yeah, course you can, lad. Yeah, go on.
怎么了
What's up?
我不该来这的 爸爸
I shouldn't have came here, Dad.
为什么
Why?
你当然应该 这...
Course you should. This is...
这里是你的家 帕特里克
You know, this is your home, Patrick.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
不管发生过什么
You know, whatever's happened,
不管过去有过什么
whatever's gone on in the past, well...
都已经被处理好了 就别再想着了
it's dealt with, so forget about it.
我忘不掉啊
Well, I can't forget about it, can I?
听我说 你做的那些事
Look, what you do...
是一种疾病
..it's an illness.
明白吗 那不是你的错
OK? It's not your fault.
你病了 明白吗
You're sick. OK?
妈妈知道吗
Does, um... does Mum know?
-关于什么... -你的手臂受伤的事
- What, about...? - About your arm.
你也知道你妈是个什么样的人
Well, you know what your mother's like.
她连新年和纽约都分不清
She don't know if it's New Year or New York.
我也不希望她知道 好吗
I don't want her to know either, OK?
问题在于 爸
Well, the thing is, Dad, um...
我找那些人借了些钱
I've borrowed some money from...from these people, and...
他们的做法就是
and what they've done is that
就是把债权转移到另外一个人的身上
they've passed the debt on to someone else,
现在我欠另外那个人多得多的钱了
and now I owe loads more to this...this other fella.
什么人 他叫什么名字
What fella? What's his name?
你 你不会想知道的
You don't... You don't wanna know,
爸 他是个冷血的恶棍
Dad. He's a right evil bastard.
帕特里克
Oh, Patrick.
你欠他多少钱
Well, how much do you owe him?
我不能说
I can't say.
我...
I, um...
我看到他...
I saw him...
我那天看到他了 他说他...
I saw him the other day, and he said that he's, um...
他说他不会放过我的
He said that he's gonna... he's gonna come after me and, er...
我不知道他会做出什么事 爸
I don't know what he's gonna do, Dad.
他 他有没有说...
Has he... Has he said...?
他知道你的下落...他知道你在这里吗
Like, does he know where you're...? Does he know you're here?
我不知道 我不该留在这里
I-I dunno. Like, I shouldn't... I shouldn't stay.
我 我不想把你拖进这事里
I didn't... I didn't wanna, you know, drag you into this.
帕特里克 别说话 认真听我说
Patrick, Patrick! Ssh! Listen, listen.
我们是你的父母 你是我们的儿子
We are your parents. You're our son.
所以我们不可能置身事外
So we are in it, right?
不管出了什么事 我们一起面对解决
Whatever's gone on, we'll deal with it together.
我保证 我们会去解决的 听我说
I promise you, we'll deal with it. Listen!
爸 我不想 我也不想这样的
Dad, I didn't wanna... I don't wanna be like this, honestly!
好了 打住 听我说
Hey, stop it, listen.
我们没有的东西 他也夺不走 不是吗
He can't take what we haven't got, can he?
我们一无所有
And we've got fuck all.
真的对不起 爸
I'm so sorry, Dad.
没事的
It's all right.
听着 过来 来 过来
Listen, come here. Hey, ssh, come here.
别傻了
Don't be daft.
该死的
Oh, shit!
康纳 看你能不能让你♥爸♥说出"老太婆的内♥裤♥"
Connor, see if you can get your dad out on Grandma's Knickers.
-没错 试试看 -说吧 小家伙
- Yeah, go on. - Go on, mate.
你喷射礼花炮时 里面的彩片是用什么做的
What's the crown made out of when you pull a cracker?
老太婆的内♥裤♥
Grandma's knickers.
-他的反应很镇定哦 -到米娅了
- Ooh, he's a cool customer! - Mia now.
-米娅 说吧 -要用严肃的表情说出来
- Mia, go on. - You've got to be serious.
来吧 看你能不能攻破他
Go on, see if you can crack him.
攻破他啊 没问题
Crack him, right, will do.
你感冒时用什么擤鼻涕
What do you blow your nose with when you've got a cold?
老太婆的内♥裤♥
Grandma's knickers.
-你笑了 -我才没笑
- You're smiling! - I'm not smiling!
你就笑了 你脸上带着傻笑
You are! You're smirking!
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表