别闹了 你在搞什么
Give over, what are you playing at?
对不起 戴蒙
Er, excuse me, Damon!
你怎么可以这样对待我丈夫
You don't get to speak to my husband like that!
他装了心脏起搏器
He's got a pacemaker!
哦 是吗
Oh, has he?
是的 他无法应对巨大的压力
Yes, and he can't be around any stressful situations.
那你就别管我的闲事
Well, you just keep your nose out of my business then!
啊 希拉 别这样
Ah Sheila, don't.
听着 戴蒙
Listen, Damon,
我不知道你如何看待这里发生的事情
I don't know what you thinks been going on here?
你总是编造借口过来监视我们
You're always making up excuses to come round and spy on us.
什么
What?
哦 你有香蕉面包的食谱吗
'Oh, have you got a recipe for banana bread?'
我们能看一下你浴室的水压吗
'Can we check the water pressure in your bathroom?'
没错 因为我真的想要比较一下
Yeah, that's just because I wanted to compare,
我们这边水流很小
we only get a dribble!
我知道每次我一出门
And I know you've been creeping round
你就会悄悄溜过来
every ti me I go out!
你说什么
I beg your pardon!
我的后花♥园♥被你的高跟鞋
I've got divots in my back garden
踩得坑坑洼洼的 希拉
from your heels, Sheila!
该报♥警♥的人应该是我
It should be me calling the police on you.
你们怎么大喊大叫的
What's with this shouting?
出了什么事吗
Is everything all right?
他疯了
He's gone round the twist.
他对我们横加指责
He's accusing us of all sorts here!
说我们一直在监视他
Says we've been spying on him.
我可没干这事
Well, I haven't!
不用辩解了 拉里
Don't bother, Larry,
我知道你跟他们是一伙的
I know you're their third wheel.
他们不知道我在哪里上班
They don't know where I work,
你知道
you do.
瓦莱丽究竟去哪儿了
And where's Valerie in all this?
我们想听听她的说法
We'd like to hear her side of the story.
她就在我屁♥股♥后面
She's up my arse,
右边第二个架子上
second shelf on the right.
哦 太恶心了 没必要爆粗口
Oh, that's disgusting. There's no need for crude language.
你一搬进来我就知道会有麻烦
I knew you'd be trouble the second you moved in!
你花♥园♥里那些裸♥露♥的精灵雕像
Those gnomes showing their bottoms,
就够我们受的了
that was enough.
走开
Fuck off!
嘿 怎么这样 我们又不是野蛮人
Hey, come on! We're not savages!
别理他 肯 不值得
Leave him, Ken, he's not worth it.
赶紧离开我的地盘
You just get off my property.
以后你们就待在你们那边吧
And you keep to your own side of the street from now on!
别担心 我们会的
Don't worry, we will!
我们只是想表达关切
We're just concerned that's all.
瓦莱丽是一位可爱的女士
Val's such a lovely lady,
她不可能突然消失得无影无踪
it's not like her to disappear like that without a trace.
这跟你们一毛钱关系都没有
It's none of your fucking business.
再对我提出任何指控 拉里
And you make any more accusations against me, Larry,
我保证你会后悔的 听到了吗
and I promise you'll regret it, you hear me?
哦 来吧 孩子 你在哪里
Oh, come on, boy, where are you?
爆米花
Popcorn!
哦 好吧
Oh, great.
嗨 拉里 这么晚还没睡啊
Hiya, Larry, you're up late.
我在找爆米花
I've been looking for Popcorn.
你回来了
You're back?
是的 我离开了一周
Yea h. I'm away a week
家里变得一团糟
and the place is a tip.
你去哪里了
Where've you been?
哦 去了哈利法克斯 我姐姐家
Oh, just at my sister's in Halifax.
戴蒙和我因为一张日式床垫吵了一架
Damon and I had a stupid row about a futon.
日式床垫
A futon?
是的 他喝醉了 把红酒洒在上面了
Yeah. He got pissed and he spilt red wine all over it
之后又把它推下楼梯摔坏了
and then he pushed it down the stairs and it broke
那个傻瓜还用锯子把它锯碎了
Dickhead ended up chopping it up with a chainsaw.
哦 我们还以为
Oh. We thought...
以为什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
爆米花 怎么了
So, what's happened to Popcorn?
哦 它跑掉了
Oh, he's ran off.
它想了一个办法从篱笆下面逃了出去
He found a way to get out of the garden under the hedge
它通常是会回来的
He usually comes back
我现在有一点担心
I'm getting a bit worried now.
我相信它会出现的
I'm sure he'll show up.
但愿如此
I hope so.
狐狸没有再来给你惹麻烦吧
You've had no more problems with foxes then?
哦 希望它们不要再来了
Oh, no, fingers crossed.
请帮我打开这个 好吗
Open this up for me, would you, please?
哦 我的天哪
Oh my gods.
爆米花
Popcorn.
发生了什么
What's happened?
它怎么会在这里面
What's he doing in there?
是你 是你毒死了它
It was you... you poisoned him.
你说什么 不 我绝不会做这种事
What, no, I'd never do that.
你说过你会的
You said you would.
你毒死了它
Poisoned him
又把它扔进垃圾桶里
and dumped him in a dustbin.
我怎么会呢
Of course, I didn't!
我去给戴蒙打个电♥话♥
Let me go and call Damon.
嗨 戴蒙 我回来了
Hi, Damon, I'm back.
你一收到我的消息
I need you to call me
就立刻给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
as soon as you get this, please.
家里发生了可怕的事情
Something awfuls happened.
好的 马上联♥系♥ 再见
All right, speak soon. Bye.
拉里 你能在外面等一下吗
Larry, wait outside, would you, love?
你要干什么
What are you...
不
No!
不
No!
你都看到了吗
Yeah, you getting all this?
你现在满意了吧
You happy now?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it!
是的 我在看着你
Yeah, I'm looking at you!
你再也拿不回你的餐盒了 希拉
You're never gonna get your tupperware back now, are you, Sheila?
你这个蠢货
You dozy...
老实说 自从他来到这里
I mean, to be honest, we've been suspicious of him
我们就对他有所怀疑 对吧 肯
since he came here, haven't we, Ken?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
就算他们是魔鬼崇拜者
Wouldn't surprise me
我也不会惊讶的
if they were devil worshippers.
他们花♥园♥里悬挂着骷髅
Hanging skeletons
和一些乱七八糟的东西
and whatnot in the garden,
还点着蜡烛
lighting candles.
当然 说句公道话
Although to be fair
那只是在万圣节的时候
that was just at Halloween.
所以
So...
是的 但是无风不起浪
Yeah, well, there's no smoke without fire.
你看到他把她的户体拖出去
And you saw him dragging her body out
放进车子的后备箱里了 对吧
and putting it in the boot of his car, didn't you?
是的 没错
Yes. Yeah.
虽然那是在她遇害的前一周
Granted it was a week before he actually killed her,
但是我们觉得
but, well we think
那算是一次演练 对吧
it was a trial run, don't we?
是的 肯定 是的
Yeah. Definitely. Yeah.
谢谢你们的全力配合
You've been very helpful, thanks
应该的
Course.
我可以问一下
Can I just ask?
你们认为视频网站会把这个拍成一部剧吗
Do you think they might do a Netflix on it?
《桑园街系列谋杀案》
Mulberry Close Murders.