不知道,我们只是沉浸在自己的世界里
I don't know. I think we just sunk into ourselves.
只要能过上平静的生活
Anything for a quiet life.
这也没什么不好,不是吗?
Well, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?
你怎么了,杰拉尔德?
What happened to you, Gerald?
你以前可是个激进狂
You used to be such a firebrand.
当你在工作中遇到不公时
When you had that trouble at work,
你是第一个带队罢♥工♥的人
you were the first one to lead your team out on strike.
站在那里,吹着口哨,拿着扩音器
Standing there with your whistle and your megaphone.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago, Edie.
我还给你送汤了
I came and brought you soup.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
一大锅一只勺
In a big pot with a ladle.
我们都唱起了《奥利弗》里的那首歌♥!
And we all sang that song from Oliver!
光荣的食物
Food Glorious Food.
又如何呢,亲爱的?
What is it, love?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我想要更多
I want more, Gerry.
我想要更多!
I want more!
听,你的最爱
Here, it's your favourite.
一切安好(10 分钟版本)(泰勒版本)(来自保险库)
All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From the Vault).
什么?
What?
你不会生气吧
You're not going to have an eppy
因为我没有举手,是吗?
because I didn't put my hand up, are you?
我不相信你会让他得逞
I can't believe you'd let him get away with that.
哦,别那么高傲,亲爱的
Oh, Cleo, come down off your high horse, darling.
太累了
It's exhausting.
他袭击了那两个年轻人
He assaulted those two young men.
是啊,我们还坐在前排看戏
Yeah, and we had front-row seats.
我们真幸运
Lucky us.
免费的性♥爱♥表演可不是每天都有的
It's not every day you get a free sex show
在你回家的火车上,好吗?
on your train ride home, is it?
我应该把它拍下来给OnlyFans(社交软件)看
I should have filmed it for OnlyFans.
教师、流浪汉和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The Teacher, The Tramp And The Terrorist.
他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,为什么是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
He's not a terrorist. Why is he a terrorist?
他紧紧抓住那个包
He was clinging onto that bag
比朱迪·费尼根对酒杯还紧
tighter than Judy Finnegan to a wine glass.
我打赌他留了胡子
And I bet he grew that beard
以躲避镜头
to hide his face from the cameras.
不是每个背着包、留着胡子的人都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Not everyone with a bag and a beard is a terrorist, Wilma.
是的,也不是每个人
Yeah, and not everyone
会拿胶带把自己的小♥弟♥弟♥粘在屁♥眼♥上
who tapes their knob to their arsehole
是变装皇后,但...你知道的
is a drag queen but... You know.
我想她可能是对的,谢谢
I think she may be right. Thank you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you heading to?
不关你的事
None of your business, man.
你似乎不了解这个地方,仅此而已
You didn't seem to know the area, that's all.
听着,我不是在向你解释,不是在受审
Look, I'm not explaining myself to you. I'm not on trial,
我不在学校,也没做错事
I'm not at school. I've done nothing wrong.
"我想这位女士抗♥议♥得太过火了"
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
莎士比亚说的
Shakespeare.
他们会派人来帮我们的
Well, they're sending somebody to help us.
也许我们应该再等等
Maybe we should just wait.
是啊
Yeah.
我相信他
HOMELESS MAN: - Well, I believe him.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是你,是他,哦
Not you. Him. Oh.
这并不是一个特别好的评价
That's not a particularly glowing endorsement
来自一个普通的小偷
coming from a common thief.
我不是小偷
I'm not a thief.
整天在车厢里爬上爬下
Crawling up and down the train carriage all day,
还想乞求他人!
begging for change!
你的手指都快累断了!
You work your fingers to the bone!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth!
我支持你,总得有人站出来反对他
I'm with you. Someone's got to stand up to the man.
没错,他一直很霸道
Exactly. And he's been lording it
好像他比我们强似的
over us this whole time like he's better than us.
你才不是,而其他人
Well, you're not! And the rest of you
都在袖手旁观
can sit there and do nothing
但我正在采取平权行动
but I'm taking affirmative action.
我们的人还是比你们多
There's still more of us than there are of you.
不,没有
No, there isn't.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在干什么?
Edith, what are you doing?
我觉得你是个恶霸
I think you're a bully,
我觉得你这样做不公平
and I don't think it's fair, what you've been doing.
听着,我要再投一票
Look, look, look. I want another vote.
如果大多数人都想看这个包的内部
If the majority of people want to see inside this bag,
没问题,我不会阻止你
then you can, and I won't stop you.
很好,因为我想看
Good, because I do.
粉碎这小小的叛乱者
Squash this little rebellion
然后证明我是对的
and then prove that I'm right.
杰拉尔德?
Gerald?
我同意
I agree.
埃琳娜?
Elena?
对不起
Sorry.
还有
And
这位先生?
this gentleman?
哦,天哪,重任在我身上了
Oh, my gosh, it's come all down to me.
这就像 "克莱默大战克莱默"(克莱默夫妇)
It's like Kramer Vs Kramer.
我该选择谁?
Who do I choose?
风吹灰飞,灰飞花上花堆灰
Ickle, ockle, chocolate bottle, ickle, ockle, out,
风吹花灰灰飞去,灰在风里飞又飞
turn the dirty dishcloth inside out.
一切都是他妈的大笑话
Everything's just a big fucking joke
对你来说,不是吗,乔纳森?
to you, isn't it, Jonathan?
差不多吧
Um, pretty much, yeah.
你无法看透那些假睫毛和睫毛膏
You can't see through all those fake lashes and mascara
在这里,在现实世界中
that here, in the real world,
到处都有不公正的事情发生
there is injustice happening everywhere you look.
如果你只想着自己
And if you thought about anybody else but yourself
至少30秒钟,你就会意识到这一点!
for at least 30 seconds, you'd realise that!
是吗,我对现实世界了如指掌
Oh, I know all about the real world,
亲爱的
Cleopatra, darling.
我被嘲笑过,被殴打过
I've been laughed at, beaten up,
我的信箱里被塞进了狗屎
had dog shit pushed through my letterbox.
没必要告诉我,什么是不公正
There's no need to tell me about injustice.
如果我想在脸上化妆,跟着Lady Gaga对口型
And if I want to paint my face and lip-sync to Lady Gaga,
那这就是我的生活方式
then that's just my way of dealing with it,
好吗?就像你
all right? Just like yours
是在反抗你那装腔作势的成长经历
is rebelling against your posh-as-fuck upbringing
戴个小鼻环,摇摇晃晃地跟在我后面
by getting a little nose-ring and tottering after me
就像你这个可恶的小老巫婆一样
like the ghastly little fag hag that you are.
我支持你
I'm with you, Daddy.
你什么时候变得这么刻薄了?
When did you get so mean?
吝啬者有福了
Blessed are the mean,
因为他们将继承大地
for they will inherit the earth.
饥渴慕义的人有福了
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst after righteousness,
因为他们会被杀死
for they will be killed.
嘿,你可以进去看看了
Hey, you can look inside now.
仁慈的人有福了
Blessed are the merciful,
因为他们不会得到任何怜悯
for they will be shown no mercy.
这是什么?
What is this?
清心的人有福了
Blessed are the pure in heart,
因为他们将看到上帝
for they will see... God.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
格里?
Gerry?
戴上吧,还有20秒钟
Put them on. You've got about 20 seconds.
哈罗德和我不需要
Harold and I don't need them.
怎么了,格里?
What's happening, Gerry?
没事的,深呼吸
It's all right, Edie. Deep breaths.
无伤大雅
It doesn't hurt.