”起码我以为那是把枪
"At least, I thought it was a gun.
”所以我反击了 下手很重
"And so I hit him. Hard.
我没想杀他的 这是自卫 警官”
"I didn't mean to kill him. lt was self- defence, Officer. "
你向来就是这样解决问题的吗
Is this how you make all your problems go away?
嗯 我还有什么选择
Well, what choice do I have?
我不能让Ellie那些旧账再被翻出来
I can't have all that business with Ellie dredged up again.
我得考虑我的名声
I have my reputation to consider.
所以你搬到一个没人知道你做过什么事的地方
So you came out here where no- one knows what you really are.
听着 是你女儿一直纠缠我
Look, your daughter was the one who was hounding me.
她害我觉得不安全
She made me feel unsafe.
我得考虑自己的儿子
I have my son to think about.
好了 跪下吧 -不 不要Chambers先生
Now, get on your knees. No, please, Mr Chambers!
跪下来
On your knees.
要是你在这里把我杀了
If you kill me here now, there'll
还是会有警方来调查
there'll still be a police investigation.
当时在桥边我就该让你跳下去的
I should have let you jump off that bridge when I had the chance.
说来 确实就该这样
Actually, that's it, of course.
什么 -你自己说了
What? - You said yourself
今晚有二三十个人看到你在那里
20 or 30 people saw you there tonight,
流连忘返地看着河
looking longingly into the river.
我应该把你带回到那里
I should just take you back there.
我带你回家是改变了轨道
Me bringing you here was the side track.
我本该让列车顺其自然的
I should have just let the train take its course.
所以你要就这样把我丢进河里
So you're just going to throw me into the water?
那取决于你
That's up to you.
你可以自愿跳下去 或者不自愿
You can go willingly or otherwise.
但我觉得这就是最佳解法
But I do think it's the best solution.
你还是可以做出正确的决定 Chambers先生
You could still do the right thing, Mr Chambers.
我们都为人父 我
Father to father, l
我求你了
I am begging you.
做出什么
Which is what?
坦白你对Ellie做的事
Confess to what you did to Ellie.
还来得及
There's still time.
别让我死无所知
Don't let me die not knowing.
求你
Please.
像我说过的
As I said before,
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
进去
Get in!
我的外套忘拿了
I've left my coat.
真该死
For God's sakel
我哪也不会去的
I won't go anywhere.
你敢动
Don't you move.
Chambers先生
Mr Chambers.
你找到我外套的时候
when you get my coat,
记得看一下右边口袋
you should look in the right- hand pocket.
Robbie 是你吗
Robbie? ls that you?
爸
Dad!
爸 求求你 我呼吸不了 -什么
Dad, please, Ilcan't breathe. What?
你一定要来救我 -冷静一点 你在哪里
You've got to help me. C- C- Calm down. Where are you?
我不知道我在哪 这里很黑 在棺材里
I don't know where I am. lt's...lt's dark. l'm in a box.
什么意思 你在棺材里
What do you mean, you're in a box?
我想他把我埋在哪里了
I think he's buried me somewhere.
爸爸 求你 救我出去
Dad, please, please get me out.
Robbie 冷静 听着 告诉我发生了什么
Robbie, calm down. Listen, tell me what's going on.
他说你会来救我
He said you'd come get me.
他说一切都会没事的
He said everything'd be fine.
他说你会做出正确的决定
He said you'd do the right thing.
爸爸 求你 我
Dad? Please. l
我出不去
I can't get out.
没事的
lt's OK.
没事的 我会来找你
lt's OK. II'm going to find you!
求你 告诉我他在那里
Please. Tell me where he is!
爸爸
Dad?
你在哪里 -别这样对他
Where are you? - Don't do this to him,
我求你 告诉我他在哪里
I beg you, please. Tell me where he is.
让我做什么都可以 -你已经做出决定了
I'II do anything. You made your choice.
我们殊途同归 你和我
Now we're the same, you and I.
爸爸 我出不去
Dad...l can't get out.
要是你自杀 -爸
lf you do this Dad!
你也会害死我儿子
...you're killing my son.
爸 救我
Dad, help me. Please.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
快来救我
I need you to help me.
求你 你得救我出去
Please, you've got to get me out.
是你让他死的
You let him die.
救我 求你 爸
Help me, please, Dad!
不
No!
你在哪里 发生什么了
Where are you? What's going on?
我出不去 爸爸
I can't get out, Dad.
救我 救我
Please, pleasel
救我 爸爸
Help me, Dad. Pleasel
爸
Dad!