我们不想引来小区里的捣蛋鬼 对吧
Well, we don't want to attract the mischief makers from the estate, do we?
哦 他们只是孩子
Oh, they're only kids.
是啊 我知道 但正如你看到的
Yeah, I know, but as you can see
这附近的人都不怎么庆祝这个节日
nobody else really indulge s it on the close.
你只需要忍♥耐几天就好
Well if you can grin and bear it for a couple of days
这种事不会持续太长时间
it doesn't last long.
只是找点乐子 不是吗
It's just a bit of fun, isn't it?
是的 我也不是说不可以
Oh yeah, I'm not saying that.
肯和我也喜欢找乐子 非常喜欢
Ken and I like fun, we love fun.
上周末我们还去玩了疯狂高尔夫
We went to crazy golf at the weekend!
真不错
Nice!
是啊 我刚才还在想
Yeah! Well, I was just thinking about you,
瓦莱丽 我们不希望你引来坏人
Val, you we don't want you attracting undesirables.
哦 别担心 汉弗莱会吓跑他们的
Oh no, don't worry, Humphrey will scare them off.
汉弗莱
Humphrey?
汉弗莱·骷髅加特
Humphrey Bone gart.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
你们晚上会去雄鹿酒吧吗
Will we be seeing you and Kenny at the Stag later?
那里会举办一场主题聚会
They're having a fancy dress do.
不 我们不打算去
No, I don't think so.
今晚《你以为你是谁》的主角
It's Michael Ball's
是迈克尔·波尔
'Who Do You Think You Are?'tonight
我们一直等着这期节目
and we've been looking forward to it.
我们曾经在游轮上见过波尔
We once met him on a cruise, you know,
从那以后我们一直关注他的事业
and we've been following his career ever since, so....
希望你们玩得开心
Well, I hope you have a good time.
你们三个
The three of you!
哦 不 汉弗莱不去
Oh no, Hum prey's he's not coming.
它没有同伴陪它一起去
He's got no-body to go with.
我明白了
I see.
祝你们晚上过得愉快
Well, have a pleasant evening.
是的 你们也一样
Yeah. And you.
迈克尔·波尔 谁信呢
Michael Ball. Fucking hell.
谁呀
Hello?
你能给我开门吗
Can you let me in?
你的钥匙呢
Where's your key?
我不知道
I dunno.
可能在我另外一件夹克里
In my other jacket.
你真是太可笑了 戴蒙
You're a fucking joke, Damon.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
是的
Yeah...
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you. Love.
我是 不 因为你把它洒在楼梯上了
I was.No, because you spilt it down the stairs...
我没洒 如果你在酒吧里陪我就好了
I haven't spilt it! If you'd have stayed with me in the pub!
你为什么不留下来 瓦莱丽
Why didn't you stay, Val? Stay at the...
因为你喝得太多了
Because you get too drunk!
然后你就变得很好斗
And then you get aggressive!
好斗 你在说什么呢
Ah, I know, aggressive, what you talking about?
看看你现在这样子
Look at you now!
你在说什么
You talking about?
看看你这样子
Look at you now!
别过来 你真是这么想的吗
Back...ls that what you think?
别挡着我的路 啊 滚开
Oh get your... Get out my way!Ah piss off!
反正 不 别过来
And anyway, no...Back off!
我要把它扔掉 别挨我这么近
I'm gonna get rid of it!You're too close!
我不想 你最好别动 我刚买♥♥的
I'm not... You better not, I've just bought that!
不 走开
No,fuck off!
你走开
You fuck off!
不 你走开
No, you fuck off!
你干什么 离它远点 走开
What are you doing? Get away from it! Get out!
快上来
Pop up here.
嗨 拉里
Hiya, Larry!
哦 嗨 肯尼 你还好吧
Oh, hi, Kenny. You all right?
嗯 还行
Yeah, not bad.
希拉那讨厌的驾驶课
Sheila's costing me an arm and a leg
可把我坑惨了
with these bloody driving lessons but...
什么时候考试
When's the test?
哦 还得过一阵子
Oh, it won't be for ages yet.
她已经挂了两次了
She's failed it twice!
你好啊 你好啊
Hello! Hello!
嘿 你有没有听到这里面
Hey, have you heard any funny noises
传来什么奇怪的声音
coming from in there?
什么意思
How d'you mean?
他们家每天动静很大
They've been banging about doing DIY
不知道在干什么
and God knows what at all hours.
哦 这可不行
Oh no, that's not on.
你有没有跟他们说过
Have you said something?
我刚想说来着
I've just tried,
但是里面没人
but there's no one in.
好吧 如果我是你
Right. I'd speak to the wife
我会去找他太太说
if I were you.
他太太似乎比较理智
She seems like the reasonable one.
他总是半醉半醒的 我会的
He's always half-cut.I will.
好吧 祝你好运
All right, good luck.
再见 老兄
See you later, pal.
再见 肯尼
See you, Kenny.
走吧
Come on then.
哦 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you?
没事 我昨晚睡得比较晚
No, just had a bit of a late night.
你有什么事吗
What do you want now?
我就是想问一下
I just wondered if
我的餐盒用完了吗
you'd finished with my tupperware?
什么餐盒
What tupperware?
你还记得你刚搬进来的时候
You remember I brought you that quiche round
我给你带了一块花椰菜乳蛋饼吗
just after you'd moved in?
我说过你吃完后再把餐盒还给我
And I know I said bring it back when you're ready
现在已经过了一段时间了
but it's been a while and um
我想用它给附近的敬老院
I do like to do a bake for the old folks
装一点我做的点心送过去
in the home up the road.
我不知道放哪儿了
I don't know where it is.
也许瓦莱丽知道呢 她在家吗
Well, maybe Valerie does, is she in?
这会不在
Not at the moment.
我们很久没有见到她了
We haven't seen her for ages
她还好吗
How is she?
她很好
She's fine.
好的 那么代我问她好
Good. Well, send her my best wishes
如果你不介意
If you like
我可以进去找一找
I could just bob in and have a root le round,
我大概知道她会把它放在哪里
I've probably got a good idea where she's put it
我现在正忙着呢
I am in the middle of something at the moment,
不太方便
so it's not convenient.
如果我找到了
But if I find it,
我会给你送过去的
I'll bring it round.
好的
Lovely.
如果我们不在家
Just pop it in the porch
你就把它放门廊那里
if we're not in.
好了
All right.
再见
Toodle pip.
问瓦莱丽好
Love to Val!
好的
Yeah.
你拿钥匙了吗
Have you got the key?
拿了
Yeah.
你确定我们要这样做吗
Are you sure we should be doing this though?
你自己也说了 事情有点蹊跷
Well, you said yourself there's been something fishy going on,
他们屋里一直传来敲打声和喊叫声
all that banging and shouting.
车道上还有血迹
Bloody footprints on the drive.
可这并不代表他杀了她
It doesn't mean he's murdered her.
那也不代表他没杀她
Well, and it doesn't mean he has n't!.
我们推行邻里守望制
What's the point of having a Neighbourhood Watch..