糟糕
Ugh. Bloody hell.
早上好
Morning!
哦 你好 拉里
Oh, hiya, Larry.
是狐狸干的吧
Foxes, is it?
是吧 要么是狐狸干的
Yeah, either that
要么是戴蒙又吃宵夜了
or Damon's had the midnight munchies.
我没准会放些毒药在这里
I might put poison down,
那样它们就不敢来了
that'd soon stop them.
最好用砖头
Best to use a brick.
砖头
A brick?
是的 我就是这么做的
Well, that's what I do.
我觉得动物保护组织
I don't think the animal cruelty people
不会接受这种做法
would be too happy with that.
不 我的意思是把砖头放在垃圾桶上
No, I mean to put on top of the bin
这样狐狸就没法把它弄翻了
so they can't knock it over.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
你们安顿好了吗
Are you settling in all right?
还行
Not bad.
有好多箱子还没有拆开
We're still living out of boxes,
不过我们正在努力
but we're getting there.
爆米花 快过来
Now, Popcorn, you come here.
哦 它就跟个乞似的
Oh, he's a beggar
总想要吃的
for food.
尽管吃吧 爆米花
Fill your boots, Popcorn.
省得我再捡了
Saves me picking it all up.
无论如何 有什么我能帮忙的
Any way, as I say anything I can do,
尽管说一声
let me know.
谢谢 拉里
Thanks, Larry.
啊 再见
Ah... see you.
好了
Yeah.
来吧 小心看路
Come on, you. Mind the road, please.
走这边 乖孩子
This way. Good boy.
他们看上去好假 是吧
They look so false, don't they?
哦 天哪 是的
Oh God, yeah.
我觉得那个会出现在冬季简报上
One for the winter newsletter, I think.
现在禁止使用塑料制品
Ban plastic now.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吗 好了
Ready? Yeah.
哦 他们在家吗
Oh. Are they in?
应该在吧 我不确定
I think so, I'm not sure.
我还没见过他呢 是的
l've never seen him yet. Right.
他来了
Oh, here we are.
不会待很久吧 不会
And we're not stopping, right? No
你们是
Yeah?
你好 我们觉得应该过来看看你们
Hello! We just thought we'd come over
并且自我介绍一下
and introduce ourselves.
我们是住在同街8号♥的肯和希拉
Ken and Sheila from number eight.
哦 嗨 我是戴蒙
Oh, hi. Damon.
达米安
Damian?
不 是戴蒙
No. Damon.
哦 戴蒙 听上去像一种果酱的名字
Oh, Damon. Like uh, like uh, like the jam!
那是达姆森 你这个傻瓜
That's Damson, you dozy sod.
哦 是啊
Oh, yes.
别理他
Ignore him.
你们安顿下来了吗
How you settling in?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, good thanks.
还有不少箱子没拆
Still living out of boxes, you know
是啊 我们留意到
Yes, we'd noticed
来了很多送外卖♥♥的
a lot of takeaway bikes.
我对肯说 多半是你们厨房♥还没有收拾好
I said to Ken, she's probably not got her kitchen up together yet.
是的
Yeah,well.
是啊 是这样的 没错
Yeah, well.Anyway.Yeah.
我给你们带了一块花椰菜乳蛋饼
There's a cauliflower quiche in there for you.
希望你喜欢
Enjoy.
太好了
Very kind.
可能比那些咖喱什么的要健康
Probably healthier than all those curries and whatnot!
对了 瓦莱丽是你妻子 对吧
Its a h it's Valerie, your wife, isn't it?
是的 瓦莱丽
Yeah, Val, yeah.
她去上班了
She's at work at the moment.
是啊 我们每天早上都看到她开车离开
Yeah, we've seen her driving off every morning.
还没有机会和她打个招呼呢
Not had chance to say hello yet.
你觉得标致汽车怎么样
How do you find the Peugeot.
我听说人们对它褒贬不一
I've heard mixed reports?
嗯 作为一辆代步车还行
Yeah, it's fine as a run-around.
但是我打算下一辆买♥♥电动车
But looking to get an electric next.
哦 祝你好运
Oh, good luck!
我听说电动车一旦出问题
Tricky customers
修起来会很麻烦
if they break down, I believe.
它们是不是要用显示屏运行
They run off an i Pad, don't they?
我现在正在学开车
I'm learning to drive at the moment,
但是肯不让我开我们的车
but Ken won't take me out in our car.
我们家的是一辆沃尔沃旅行车
Well, we've got a Volvo estate,
戴蒙 你说这能怪我吗
Damon, can you blame me?
那我要拿什么练车呢
Well how am I supposed to practice then!
这个嘛
Well...
无论如何 告诉瓦莱丽
Anyway, tell Val
我们随时欢迎她去家里喝茶
to pop round for a cuppa whenever she wants.
嗯 没错
Hmm yeah.
等你们安顿下来了
And when you're all settled in,
我们就
well, we'll um..
我们就一起吃晚餐
Well, we'll have some supper.
我们得请你们来吃晚餐 是的
We'll have to have you round for some supper. Yeah.
好的 很好 谢谢
Yeah, lovely. Thank you.
啊 还有一个小建议 什么
And ah, just a little tip.Yeah?
我注意到你扔了几个箱子出去
I noticed you'd got some boxes out for recycling.
你必须把它们压扁了 再放进垃圾桶
But you have to break it down and put it in the bin
还要把盖子盖紧
with the lid fully closed
否则他们是不会收走的
otherwise they won't take it
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
不过它们还是被收走了 所以
Well, they did actually take it, so...
嗯 好吧 以后注意一下
Yeah, well, just for future reference.
好的
Right.
你随时可以把餐盒送回来
Bring the tupperware back whenever,
不用清洗
no need to wash it
谢谢 希拉 太好了
Thanks, Sheila, very kind.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you
我们也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
再见 保重
Bye.Take care.
好吧 他穿的是睡裤吗
Well. Were those pyjama bottoms?
我不知道
I've got no idea.
声音关小点
Turn that down, please!
为什么你老是要把声音调小
Why do you keep turning it down?
因为太吵了
Because it's too loud!
我听不到电视的声音了
I can't hear the telly!
你从来就不喜欢我的音乐品味
You've never liked my taste in music,
这一点我们都知道
we know that!
好吧 你现在又不是在夜店
Yeah, well, you're not at the Hacienda now, you know!
好的
Okay!
哦 嘿 她过来了 我就说吧
Oh, hey, here she comes, I told you.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
她可能只是丢了扫帚
Probably just lost her broomstick.
好吧
Yeah.
嗨 希拉
Hiya, Sheila!
你好 我的天哪
Hello! My goodness,
你们真是一对勤劳的小蜜蜂
you're a pair of busy bees, aren't you?
是的 我们喜欢过万圣节
Yeah, we love Halloween,
我们总是搞得很盛大
we always make a big thing of it.
我看出来了
So I can see.
你们不会比这更夸张了吧
You won't be doing any more than this though, will you?
你这话什么意思
How do you mean?