这你得让我来判断了
You'll have to let me be the judge of that.
如果你想的话
If you fancy it.
所以这是
So is, um
这是艺术治疗吗
Is this art therapy?
你希望它是什么它就是什么
lt's whatever you want it to be.
只要表达自己就好 -啊
Just express yourself. Ah.
给你 -噢
Here. Oh.
呃 好吧 我可能
Um, well, I, um...I might.
那我可能就画你了
I might draw you, then.
噢 当然可以了 只要你画的是我端正的那面
Oh, of course. As long as you get my best side.
开玩笑 我根本没有端正的那面
I'm kidding, I don't really have one.
所以我都不知道你的名字
So I don't even know your name.
噢 我叫Drew
Oh, um, it's Drew.
啊 我叫Blake
Ah! My name's Blake,
你可能在我的学位证书上看见了
as you probably saw on my diploma.
那你工作吗 Drew
So do you work, Drew?
我以前工作 大概一年前
I did. About a year ago
我在一家房♥产中介公♥司♥当助理
I was working as an assistant at an estate agent's.
只是一家高街的分店 还挺不错的
Just a high- street branch. lt was fine.
虽然不是我想一直干下去的工作 但是
Didn't feel like the sort of thing I'd do for ever, but.
我也挺开心的
I was happy enough.
有一天我本来要带一个潜在客户
And one day, I was due to show a potential client around
去看一处出租♥房♥♥
a rented property.
是一个六个月的短期合同
lt was a six- month, short- lease contract.
我到那的时候 有个女孩在外面等我
And when I arrived, there was this girl waiting outside for me.
你有哪些笔 我想要个棕色的
Have you got? I wanted a brown.
然后我介绍了自己 我们就一起进去了
And I introduced myself and we went inside.
我当时立马就知道
And I could tell straight away
她有点不太对劲
there was something not right about her.
我是说 她肯定是哭了一场
I mean, she'd definitely been crying.
她神经兮兮的 注意力涣散
...and she was jumpy and distracted.
总之 我带她四处看了看
Anyway, I showed her around.
没花多长时间
Didn't take long.
出租♥房♥♥很小
lt was tiny.
但是第二天
But the next day
天啊
Jesus.
你为什么给我下药
Why did you drug me?
我也准备问你一样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
你有给你带回来的人下药的习惯吗
Are you in the habit of doping people that you bring back here?
当然不是了 你的行为阴晴不定
Of course not. You were acting unpredictably.
你带了枪 你说你杀了人
You have a gun. You said you'd killed somebody.
我说我可能杀了人
I said I MIGHT have killed somebody.
那只是预防措施
lt was a precautionary measure.
那你有给救你命的人下药的习惯吗
Anyway, are you in the habit of doping people who save your life?
你才没有救我的命
You didn't save my life.
我就在那桥上等你呢
I was waiting for you on that bridge.
我知道你那个时间会经过
I knew you'd be along at that time.
我已经观察你很长时间了
I've been watching you for quite a while now.
为什么
Why?
听着 如果你想抢劫我的话 拿了你想要的就离开好了
Look, if you're going to rob me, just take what you want and go.
这样假定别人可不好 你知道的
That's not a very nice assumption, you know.
你不应该把负面的想法放进我脑袋里
You shouldn't put negative thoughts into my head.
我现在精神状态很不稳定
I'm in a very fragile state of mind!
是的 我能看出来
Yes, I- l can see that.
我都开始怀疑你是不是一个合格的咨♥询♥师了
I'm starting to wonder how good a therapist you actually are.
你应该知道 我的儿子Robbie随时都可能回来
You should know my son, Robbie, will be back any minute.
他出门和朋友们玩去了
He's been on a night out with his friends.
我不这么认为 -真的 我保证
I don't think so. lt's true, I promise you.
求你了
Please.
求你了 放开我吧
Please, just let me go.
我知道你现在有难处
I know you're facing some difficulties,
但是你有机会改变这一切的 Drew
but you can turn this around, Drew.
噢真的吗 真是太感谢你了Blake
Oh, can I? Well, thank you very much, Blake-
直呼大名来建立信任
using your first name to establish trust.
听着 我没想惹你生气的 但是求你了
Look, I don't mean to upset you but, please.
告诉我你想要什么
just tell me what you want.
我想要你明白我的感受
I want you to know what it's like to be me.
好吧 这是可以理解的
OK, that's understandable.
你真的读了这么多书吗
You read all these books?
是啊 -真的吗
Yes. Really?
你不是只把它们放在这 让人看了觉得你很聪明
You don't just have them here to make people think you're clever?
不是 我不在乎别人怎么看我
No. I don't care what people think of me.
这些是谁 是你亲戚吗
Who are these? Close family relatives?
不是 他们是精神病患者
No, they're psychiatric patients.
这是松迪人格测验
lt's the Szondi test.
用来揭露你的内在特质
lt's designed to reveal your innermost traits.
从这些人中选出一个
You're supposed to choose the person
你认为最吓人 最令人不安的
you find the most unsettling or scary,
你最不愿意在一条昏暗的小巷撞见的人
who you'd least like to meet in a dark alleyway.
这个人 六号♥
This one. Number six.
她代表抑郁
She's the depressive.
这说明你在压抑你的自我厌恶和愧疚
It suggests you're repressing feelings of self- loathing and guilt.
你有产生负面情绪和自卑心理的倾向
You have a predisposition to negative emotions and inadequacy.
这话你可不应该跟
That's not a very wise thing to say to someone
手里拿着枪的人说
with a gun in their hand.
一号♥长得像你 他代表什么
Number one looks like you. What's his trait?
他代表施虐癖
He's the sadist.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
听着 几十年以前它就过时了
Look, it's been discredited for decades.
现在它就是个闲聊的话题而已
lt's just there as a talking point.
嗯好 那我也给你个话题
Hmm, well, let me give you a talking point.
你可能听说过这个
You might know this one.
想象一下有一列火车在铁轨上疾驰
Imagine there is a runaway train thundering down a railway track,
前方有五个人
and looking ahead you see that there are five people
站在铁轨上 现在你旁边有一个拉杆
standing on the line. Now, you're standing next to a lever
操控拉杆就可以使火车驶上另一条铁轨
that will send the train on a different route.
但是你发现有一个人
However, you notice that there is a single person
站在这另一条铁轨上 -是的 电车难题
standing on this side track. Yes, yes, the trolley problem.
你是想要拉动拉杆 杀了那一个人
Do you pull the lever and kill one person
还是什么也不做 让那五个人死
or do nothing and five people die?
没错 那你会怎么做呢
Exactly. So what would you do?
嗯 这就是创造了一个
Well...it's just something to engineer
道德辩论 对吧 就是功利主义和义务论的区别
a moral debate, isn't it? Utilitarianism vs deontology.
说人话
ln English!
你是追求最好的结果
Do you focus on the best outcome
还是追求道德
or the most moral one?
拉动拉杆本质上就是杀人
Pulling the lever is essentially choosing to murder-
显然不道德
clearly not the moral choice,
但是救下多数人
but saves the most people.
区别在于杀人还是袖手旁观
lt's the difference between killing and letting die.
那你会怎么做
So what would you do?
嗯 都是假设
Well, it's all hypothetical,
但有时候最好的选择是什么也不做
but sometimes the right choice is to do nothing.
就知道你会这么说
I thought you'd say that.
好吧 万一有第三个选择呢
AII right, what if there is a third option?
你可以冒死站在铁轨上
You can throw yourself on the line,
截停列车救下全部六个人
stopping the train and saving everyone- all six people.
你会这样做吗
Would you do that?
嗯 两难问题变成了三难问题
Hmm. So the dilemma becomes a trilemma.
这样的话 我觉得取决于那些人是谁
Well, in that case, I suppose it depends on who the people are.
你知道啊 如果是莎士比亚 爱因斯坦
You know, if it's Shakespeare, Einstein,
甘地 伽利略 玛丽·贝利
Gandhi, Galileo and Mary Berry...
玛丽·贝利 -拜托
Mary Berry? Oh, come on,
她是国宝级作家
she's a national treasurel
那样的话 我也许会 但是
then, yeah, probably Iwould. But, um
换成希♥特♥勒♥ 成吉思汗 格雷格·华♥莱♥士♥
if it was Hitler, Genghis Khan and Gregg Wallace,
那就免了吧
then maybe not.
我觉得你没认真思考这件事 Blake
I don't think you're taking this very seriously, Blake.
那要不你说说你到底想干什么
Then why don't you tell me what this is all about?
你还记不记得
What do you remember