嘶嘶声
HISSING
咳嗽声
COUGHING
呼救声
MUFFLED CRIES FOR HELP
嘶嘶声继续
HISSING CONTINUES
格里
EDITH: Gerry!
救救我们
Help us!
救命!
Help!
格里
EDITH: Gerry!
咳喘
COUGHING AND GASPING
格里
Gerry!
嘶嘶声停止
HISSING STOPS
清清嗓子
CLEARS HIS THROAT
很抱歉给您带来不便
Sorry about the inconvenience.
钱包只是一个诱因
The purse was just an inciting incident.
哦,你可以把这些脱掉了,没事的
Oh, you can take these off now. It's fine.
猛吸
INHALES SHARPLY
没事了
It's fine.
不伤感情吧?
No hard feelings, eh?
怎么了?
W-What's going on?
好吧,我们有时实施这一行动
Well, we implement this action from time to time.
清除反叛者
Swap out the disruptors,
任何挑战现状的人
anybody who challenges the status quo.
但你们都不用担心
But you all have nothing to worry about.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
现在,如果你能在这里签字
Now, if you could just sign here.
这恰恰证明,你没有参与今天的事件
It just confirms that you took no part in today's events
因为它们从未真正发生过
as they never actually happened.
如果您有兴趣帮助我们,请在方框内打勾
Oh, and tick the box if you'd be interested in helping us
未来,我们真的需要你们这样的人
in the future. We really need people like you,
说真的,埃琳娜
Elena, actually.
不瞎参与的人
People who don't get involved.
谢谢
Thanks.
好极了
Great.
这些人怎么办?
What about these people?
你可以看到他们
Well, you can see them.
他们就在这里
They're right here.
只是现在,像你一样
Only now, like you.
他们不会对一只鹅说 嘘
WHISPERS: ..they wouldn't say boo to a goose.
对吧,格里?
Isn't that right, Gerry?
对了,先生
Oh, that's right, sir.
很好,很好
Great. Great.
我们对延误表示歉意
We do apologise for the delay
今天就为您提供更换服务
in your replacement service today.
这是由于早些时候线路中断造成的
This was due to an earlier disruption on the line
现已得到修复
which has now been rectified.
希望你们一路顺风
We do hope you have a safe onwards journey.
嘿,伙计们今天只有三个人
Hey, guys. Um, just three people today,
两雌一雄
two females and a male.
是的,很好
Yep, great.
伊迪丝?
Edith?
什么事?
Yes?
回家后,我们要不要订票去看沙拉日?
When we get home, shall we book to see Salad Days?
是的,我们应该这样做
Yes, I think we should.
如果你察觉到什么不对劲的东西
TANNOY: If you see something that doesn't look right,
与工作人员交谈或发送短♥信♥至英国交通警♥察♥61016
speak to staff or text British Transport Police on 61016
全部交由我们
and we'll sort it.
所见问题
See it.
所说问题
Say it.
并解决问题
Sorted.