Ellie Dawson
about Ellie Dawson?
谁是Ellie Dawson
Who's Ellie Dawson?
你以前的病人
A former patient of yours.
病人的话 我不记得 就算是记得
Oh, well, in that case, even if I could remember her, which I can't,
我也没权利告诉你
I wouldn't be permitted to discuss it with you.
医患之间有保密义务
Doctor- patient confidentiality and all that.
你又不是医生 -那就是咨♥询♥师和来访者
You're not a doctor! Well, therapist, then.
是个人都能自称心理咨♥询♥师
Oh, well, anyone can call themselves a fucking therapist.
“呜呜 我孩子都成年了
"Oh, boo- hoo! My kids have all grown up.
“我这辈子还能干些什么呢
"What am I going to do with the rest of my life?
有了 就在麦当劳大学
"I know, l'll enroll at McDonalds University
念个心理治疗的文凭 打印下来放家里
and do a psychotherapy course, print my own diploma from homel"
巧剑桥网校 是个备受尊重的教育机构
McCambridge Online is a well- respected educational hub,
反正我用不着跟你自证
and anyway I don't have to justify myself to you.
那我跟你说话岂不也成了咨♥询♥师
Am I a therapist because I'm talking to you now?
不是 -怎么 有什么区别
No. Why? What's the difference?
因为我不会把病人绑起来
Cos I don't tie my patients up
强迫他们听我絮叨
and force them to listen to my ramblings.
当然了 你要狡诈得多 对吧
Oh, no, you're far more sly than that, aren't you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
Ellie Dawson
Ellie Dawson.
她来见你的时候情绪低落
She came to you with low mood,
抑郁
depression, abandonment issues.
你给她开了抗精神病的药
You put her on a course of anti- psych drugs,
就是我刚刚给你的那种 然后发生了什么呢
the same ones I gave you just now. And then what happened?
我真不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea who you're talking about.
那就来唤起一下你的记忆
Let's jog your memory, then.
幸运的是
Luckily, she, um
她在咨♥询♥过程中用手♥机♥录下了一些对话
she recorded some of your meetings on her phone.
像你说的 采取恰当的保护措施很重要
Like you say, it's important to have safeguarding measures in place.
我从没同意过录音
I never consented to these recordings.
这是在侵害我的隐私
This is a violation of my privacy.
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up!
那它有什么表现呢
And how does that manifest itself,
你刚刚况时那种负面情绪
the negativity you were just talking about?
我和我妈打架
I have fights with my mum.
找喝酒
l- l drink.
酗酒
A lot.
对你这个年纪的女孩来说很常见
That's fairly common for a girl of your age.
你多大了 18 19
What are you? 18, 19?
22
22.
你看看更年轻
You look younger.
我自残
I- l cut myself.
哪里
Where?
我的手臂
My arms.
还有我的腿
And my legs.
不算太糟糕
That's not too bad.
我见过更严重的
I've seen far worse.
你碰伤口的时候会疼吗
D- Does it hurt when you touch them?
会有点
A- A bit.
能让我碰吗
May l?
关掉 -继续听
Turn it off. Listen.
你想个想
Do you, um
把牛仔裤脱掉 让我看看你的腿
...want to take your jeans off, just so I can see the leg?
我非得脱吗
Do- Dol have to?
不 要是你觉得不舒服就不用
No, not if you don't feel comfortable.
你想的话可以发点照片给找
You can send me some pictures if you like.
拜托 关掉吧
Please, just turn it off.
我把私人邮箱给你
I'II give you my private email address.
我记得Ellie 我当然记得
I remember Ellie. Of course I do.
她来访过几次
She was a client, briefly,
然后我们有了情感关系
and then we became romantically involved.
确实不道德 但不违法
lt was unethical, yes, but it wasn't illegal.
你为什么对她提出限制令
Why did you take out a restraining order on her?
她年轻 痴心妄想 她对我走火入魔了
She was young and delusional. She became obsessed with me.
她被迫和她父亲分开 把我看作某种
She was estranged from her father and she saw me as some kind of.
哦 天啊
Oh, Christ.
就是你 对吧
lt's you, isn't it?
你就是Ellie的爸爸
You're Ellie's dad.
我以前是
l was.
她已经死了
She's dead.
我真惋惜
I'm so sorry.
我知道自己对发生的事有一定责任
I knew I was partly responsible for what happened.
我把她逼走了
I drove her away.
我对她妈妈太挑剔 太刻薄
I was too strict, too mean about her mother.
我看得出她变得越来越颓废
I could see that she was becoming withdrawn.
我往她卡上转了点钱
I put some money in her account.
I 去看看心理咨♥询♥师吧”我说
"Go and see a therapist, "I said.
我让我女儿失望了
I failed my daughter.
我做了错误的决定
I made the wrong choice.
这就是你说
Is that what you meant
你觉得自己可能杀了人的意思吗
when you said you thought you'd killed someone?
我想让你坦白自己对她做的事
I want you to confess to everything you did to her.
什么 -所有事
What? - Everything.
你让她药物上瘾
You got her hooked on drugs,
你利用她 虐待她 然后你
you used her, abused her, and then you. .
在她变成累赘的时候抛弃了她
...you dumped her when she became an inconvenience.
不不 我关心她
No. No, no, no. I cared for her.
就像我当时对警♥察♥说的
But as I said to the police at the time,
她来找我的时候已经萎靡不振了
she had all these issues when she came to me.
我不可能对她的死有责任
I was in no way responsible for her death.
是吗 所以你十月十五号♥
Really? So you didn't go and visit her in her room
没去都市酒店 她的房♥间
at the Metropole Hotel on the 15th of October,
打破你自己下的限制令
breaking your own restraining order?
没有
No.
验尸官的报告说了
The coroner's report stated
她大概是凌晨三点服用了过量药物
that she would have taken the overdose at approximately 3am
那应该会
and that it would have taken.
留给她三个小时去死
about three hours for her to die.
一个描述和你相符的男人
A man matching your description
在凌晨四点十分被人看到离开酒店
was seen leaving the hotel at ten past four in the morning.
谁看见的 -不重要
Seen by who? - Never mind.
不管那是谁 应该能看出来她药物过量
Whoever that was could have seen that she'd overdosed
要是能知会酒店的人 本来能救她一命 但是
and could have saved her if they'd raised the alarm, but...
他没有
No.
我想杀人和袖手旁观之间
I suppose it's the difference between killing.
确实有区别
and letting die.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
恰恰是这样
Exactly.
你都写下来
You write it all down.
完整的认罪书
A full confession.
牺牲自己的工作 还有你的好日子
Sacrifice your job, this cosy little life you've built,
承认你当时在那里
and admit that you were there
你对她的死有直接责任
and that you were directly responsible for her death.
这样我的Ellie就能安息了
And then my Ellie can rest in peace.
好 我写 我来截停列车
OK, I'II do it. I'll throw myself in front of the train.
但我得先
But I will need to...
所以你自杀的事全是编的
So the whole suicide story was made up?
一个生不如死 万念俱灰的男人
A desperate man with nothing left to live for.
就知道能骗到你的同情心
I knew it would get you on side.
聪明
Clever.
但记住一件事 Drew
But one thing to bear in mind, Drew.
要是你想拿马铃薯枪指着人
If you're going to coerce someone with a spud gun.
记得把马铃薯子弹取出来
make sure you take the potato out of the barrel.
有人吗
Hello?
住在乡下就有这个问题
This is one of the problems of living in the countryside-
会很容易被小偷盯上
you're an easy target for burglars.
“我回得早 发现家里被入室抢劫了
"I came home early to find my house was being robbed
”我被袭击了
"and I was viciously attacked.
”他手里有枪
"He had a gun.