不就是要彼此照应吗 是的
If we're not watching out for each other?Yeah.
好的 大家戴上手套
Right, everybody, gloves on.
好的
Oh yeah.
拉里 你那是什么
Larry! What are they supposed to be?
我就只有这样的手套
Well, it's all I've got.
好吧 那你就负责站岗吧
Oh, well you'll have to stand watch then
好了 把钥匙给我
Right, give me the key.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
打不开
It's not working.
你确定是这把吗
Are you sure it's the right one?
是的 是本森一家给我的
Yes! The Bensons gave it me,
我都放好几年了
I've had it years.
我曾帮他们进屋喂过猫
I used to go in and feed their cat.
我来试试
Let me have a go.
好的
Okay.
哦 不 钥匙都插不进去
Oh, no, it's not even going in.
他们肯定是换锁了 真讨厌
They must have changed the locks. Blithe r!
好吧 那我们就看看
Right, well, why don't we just see
能不能从窗户那里看到点什么
if we can see anything through the windows.
我们究竟要找什么
What are we looking for exactly?
任何不寻常的东西
Well, anything out of the ordinary.
打斗的痕迹
Signs of struggle.
我想他多半把她放在浴缸里剁碎了
In my mind, he's chopped her up in the bath
然后装进了那些箱子里
and then he's put her in them suitcases.
他们看起来也是一对不错的夫妻啊
They seemed like such a nice couple as well.
看 那里 卧室窗户开着
Look, up there! Bedroom windows open.
肯尼 去拿梯子
Kenny, fetch the ladders.
哦 你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you're joking, aren't you!
梯子放在棚屋后面呢
They're right at the back of the shed!
快去拿
Just go and get them!
她可能就躺在那里昏迷不醒呢
She might be lying up there half-conscious for all we know!
我全都记录下来了 你知道吗
I've got it all logged you know.
我观察他的一举一动
Watching his every move,
以及他进进出出的情况
all his coming s and goings.
这些我都记下来了
I've been taking notes.
为什么
What for?
要是真像我们想的那样
Well, if this turns out to be real
他把他太太给杀了
and he really has murdered her,
我们得拿出点证据来 不是吗
we'll have to turn it over, won't we?
什么 交给警♥察♥吗
What to the police?
不 交给视频网站
No, to Netflix.
他们或许会据此制♥作♥一部纪录片
They might make one of those documentaries about it.
你真这么想吗
Do you think so?
是的 为什么不呢
Yeah, well why not?
《桑园街系列谋杀案》
The Mulberry Close Murders.
系列谋杀案
Murders?
他还杀过别的人吗
Has he done more than one?
这我们就不得而知了
Well, we don't know do we?
什么样的人都有
People get up to all sorts.
我想我的面部应该打上马赛克
I'd have my face pixelated I think,
我可不想逛超♥市♥的时候
don't want people staring at me
被其他人盯着看
in Waitrose.
我可以在里面演我自己吗
Can I be me in it?
可以啊 我觉得没问题
Yeah, I don't see why not.
哦 这个是干嘛用的
Oh. What's that one for?
那个是后门钥匙
That's the back door.
也许他们没有换后门钥匙
Maybe they didn't change that one.
好的 你在这里继续盯着
Right, well, you keep look-out
我去看一下
I'll go and check.
没事的 爆米花
It's all right, Popcorn,
我一会就回来
I'll be back in a minute!
拉里 后门开了 我要进去了
Larry, it's works. I'm going in.
好的 收到
Okay, roger that.
安静点 爆米花
Be quiet, Popcorn!
你会把整条街都吵醒的
You'll wake the whole bloom in'close up!
拉里 你在哪里
Larry, where are you?
我在这里 爆米花一直在叫
I'm here. Popcorn was barking.
他回来了
He's come back!
你在那上面干什么
What are you doing up there?
小心点 别摔下来了
Be careful, you'll fall.
把那个垃圾桶给我拉过来
Drag me that bin over!
不是那个 另一个
Not that one, the other one!
我要爬下来
I need to climb down!
拉里
Larry?
你好 戴蒙
Hello, Damon.
你在这儿干什么 拉里
What are you doing, Larry?
我
Well I
哦 你听我说嘛
Oh, you'll know this,
是这周 还是下周回收垃圾来着
is it the recycling this week or next?
我总是记不住
I can never remember.
下周一
Next Monday.
当然 是的
Of course, yes..
那我把这个给你放回去
I'll ah, put this back for you then.
我只是想做个好邻居
Just trying to be neighbourly
嗨 戴蒙
Hiya, Damon.
嗨 拉里
Hiya, Larry.
嗨
Hi.
我就是想问你 要不要清理排水沟
I um, I just wondered if you wanted your gutters clearing?
我刚刚清理完我家的
I've just done mine
我想着反正梯子已经搬出来了
and I thought while I've got the ladder out...
如果你不介意的话
Well, you - you can do mine
可以帮我清理一下吗
if you like?
大半夜的
It's nearly midnight,
我为什么要清理排水沟
why would I want my gut...
别转身
Don't turn round!
你头顶上吊着一只大蜘蛛
It's just there's a massive spider dangling above your head.
现在别动
now hang still...
好了 它走了
that's it, yeah, she's gone now,
你可以转身了
you can turn around if you want.
你要出去吗 戴蒙
So, are you off out, Damon?
是的 我要去给车加油
Yes, well I'm gonna get the... fill the car.
结果忘带钱包了
Forgot my wallet
这你也要管吗
if it's any business of yours.
好的 小心开车
Right, well, drive safe.
哦 是的 今晚过得愉快
Oh yes, have a good night.
我认为我们侥幸逃过一劫
I think we got away with that.
嗨 瓦莱丽 是我
Hi, Val, it's me..
我只是想确认一下 你明天会回家吧
I'm just - checking you're still coming back tomorrow.
好几天都没有听到你的消息了
I've not heard from you in a couple of days.
我为那晚的事感到抱歉
Sorry about what happened the other night.
那种行为太愚蠢了
It was a stupid thing to do
是我反应过激了
I over-reacted.
不管怎样 屋子已经清理干净了
Anyway, it's all cleaned up now
所以 我期待晚些时候能见到你
so I look forward to seeing you later
冰箱里还有一些可怕的花椰菜乳蛋饼
There's still some of that horrible cauliflower quiche in the freezer
你喜欢的话就吃了吧
if you fancy that?
总之 我很快就能见到你了
Anyway. I'll see you soon.
我爱你
I love you.
我很高兴你对我的一举一动
I'm glad you're taking such an interest
如此关注 肯尼
in my every movement, Kenny,
谢谢你的关心
thanks for that!
什么
Eh?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about!
刚才一名社区警♥察♥
I've just had a visit
去我工作的地方找了我
from a community police officer at my place of work.
这跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
少在这里装无辜
Don't come the innocent,
我很清楚是你干的
I know full well it was you!
我现在告诉你 立刻收手
And I'm here to tell you that it stops, now!