剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
I believe in you.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 要我闭嘴吗
I don't know. Should I stop?
不
No.
科林·贝尔法斯特提出辞职
盖斯特紧急小组
药效有多快
So how fast are we talking?
立竿见影
The effect is immediate.
好的 那我们
Okay. Let's...
我们试试吧
let's give it a try.
我不想看
I refuse to watch.
没事的
It'll be fine.
莱纳德 化学结构很清楚
Leonard, the chemistry is clear.
我只是做个小实验
Just gonna do a little experiment.
没有理由虐待自己
There is no reason to abuse yourself.
我靠
Fuckin' hell!
妈的 好疼
Shit, that hurt.
靠
Shit.
你真是个人才 你知道吗
You are a piece of work, you know that?
靠
God damn.
我靠 还真不疼了
Oh, damn. That... Really took the bite out.
我说吧
I told you.
还挺好闻
And the scent's not bad either.
我们下周谈谈培育的事吧
Let's talk about cultivation next week, huh?
好的 再见
Yes, yes. Cheers.
再见
Cheers!
我靠
God! Jesus.
你待了很久吗
You been here long?
抱歉 我不想
Sorry. I didn't want to, uh...
没事 有什么事吗
It's fine. What do you... what do you need?
我是奥德丽·坦普尔
I'm Audrey Temple.
我在红木工作 应该说在前面工作
I work in Redwood, or in front of it.
前台 是吗
The desk, right?
-对 -嗯
- Right. - Right.
国防部正在对归途项目展开调查
The DOD is opening an investigation into the Homecoming program,
但我得到了科林·贝尔法斯特的供词
but I have obtained a confession from Colin Belfast
承担全部责任
accepting complete responsibility,
我相信这样可以保护公♥司♥
which I believe will help protect the company during...
等等 等等
Wait. Hold up.
嗯
Yes?
归途是什么
What the fuck is Homecoming?
首先
Okay, the first thing is...
她是骗子
she's a liar.
所以你没有负责归途项目吗
So you didn't run the Homecoming program, huh?
没有
No!
没有
No?
我参与过那个项目
N... well, it... it was a program that I worked on,
没错 但如果你相信她
certainly, but if you believe that fucking fairy tale
强迫我签字而编的谎话
that she coerced me into signing under deceptive pretenses...
哪个部分是假的
Now, what part of this is false?
你得了解前因后果
Well, it's a matter of context, right?
那些单独的"事实"
I mean, any one of those... those individual "facts"
很容易扭曲
could be easily twisted...
你给这些人下药 然后对他们撒谎了吗
Were you dosing these guys and lying to them about it?
我不知道
I... look, I... I don't know
你想了解得多详细
how detailed we wanna get right now.
这并不详细
That's not detail.
这是很简单的问题
That's simple.
让我先退一步
Okay, if I could just take a step back for a moment.
我知道这话不用我说
And... and I know this goes without saying...
但你一直在激励着我 先生
but you've always been an inspiration to me, sir.
还有
And...
如果我飞得离太阳太近
if I flew a little too close to the sun...
好吧 所以你默认了
Okay. So you did.
你呢 罗恩
And you, Ron?
我只是来叙旧的
Oh, I'm just playing catch-up here.
但是我听了这些事 也觉得很恶心
But I can say I'm disgusted at what I'm hearing.
你觉得恶心 罗恩 真的吗
Oh, you're disgusted, Ron? Really?
真有意思 因为
That's interesting, because...
-科林是你的人 对吧 -他在我的团队里
- Colin's your guy, right? - He's on my team.
但显然我给了他太多自♥由♥
But clearly, I've given him way too much latitude.
嗯
Right...
我也给了奥德丽太多自♥由♥
as did I with Audrey.
所以现在有个自♥由♥度的问题
So what we have here is a... a latitude problem.
不 并没有
No, we don't.
自♥由♥度并没有问题
Have a latitude problem.
我们协议是基于局部使用
The protocol we outlined was based on topical use.
没错 就像药物试剂
Yeah, exactly. Like the roller.
但是没有结果的时候
But when you weren't getting results,
你坚持要把药剂吞下去
you insisted that it be ingested.
什么 他们要喝掉
What? They were drinking it?
-其实 -不 你回答我
- Actually... - No. You, answer me.
不 严格来说是吃掉
No, technically, they were eating it.
但他们都签了免责协议
But... but they all signed waivers.
-所以我们可以免责 -他们后来怎么样了
- So we're clean. - What happened to them?
谁
To who?
那些人
The men.
-结果并不相同 -天啊
- Well, different things. - Ah, Jesus Christ.
你知道他干的这些事
And you knew what he was doing.
不知道
I mean, no.
知道 你是说那时候吗
Y... well, yes. At the time, you're saying?
什么意思
Well, what the fuck does that mean?
我只是在想
I'm... I'm just trying to think of...
什么 我想听什么答案吗
What? Which one I wanna hear?
不 不 不 我在想
No, no, no, no. I'm... I wanna...
我只是想建立一条时间线
I just w... I want.. I wanna build a time line.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
你们俩都被解雇了
Both of ya are fired.
什么
What?
先生
Sir? S... oh.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我们正在被调查
we've got this investigation bearing down.
我们得统一战线 先生
I... I think we should be circling the wagons, sir.
好吧 那每天谁来负责
Okay, who's gonna manage this day to day?
这是联邦调查
This is a federal investigation.
我来
I will.
嗯 让她来
Yeah, she will.
无意冒犯
I'm not trying to be an asshole, here,
但奥德丽是接电♥话♥的
but Audrey answers the phones.
你们这些小丑都试过了
Hey, we tried with you clowns,
现在搞得一团糟
and now we're all covered in shit.
她再差也不会比你们差
I don't think she can do any worse.
赫克托
Hey, Hector.
我们得多种点那些葫芦 好吗 伙计
We gotta plant a bunch more of those gourds, okay, buddy?
我们得用手工工具 所以
We gotta use the hand tools. So...
不 我知道要花更长的时间 所以得赶紧行动
No, I know it takes longer. That's why we gotta get movin'.
所以你想当好人吗
So you're, like, a... good person?
是这意思吗
Is that the idea?
你的鞋带开了
Your shoe's untied.
他们到底投诉什么
So what exactly are they claiming?
不 嗯
No. Yeah.
我以前处理过
I've... I've... I've dealt with that before.
没什么问题
It's not a problem.
所以基本上我的职责就是预防
So basically, my role is prophylactic.
我在诉讼前介入 防止事情变得一团糟
I go in before litigation, before things get messy,
然后联♥系♥投诉人
and I make contact with the complainant
给他们找个发泄口
and find an off-ramp for them.
帮助他们明白这是最好的选择
I'd help them see that that is their best option.
嗯
Yeah.
版权 不当解雇 人身伤害
Uh, copyright, wrongful termination, personal injury.
举几个例子
You know, just to name a few.
是的 我可以限制各种负面曝光率