剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Leonard, what are you doing?
任何人接触它们都会被送进监狱 对吧
So anyone who touches this gets sent to jail, right?
-是的 -那好吧
- Yes. - Okay then.
靠
God!
要用手工工具来连根拔起
You got use the hand-tools to get to the fuckin' roots!
我们只有一次机会
We get one shot.
你知道的
You know that.
我只是在收拾你的烂摊子
I'm just cleaning up your mess.
这些是上头让我写的
So these notes are just for my boss.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
用你的话概括退伍军人事务部闹事的原因
In your words, what do you feel led to the incident at the VA?
不切实际的期望吧
Unrealistic expectations, I guess.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有个关于治疗的问题
Well, I had a question about my treatment,
不知为什么 我觉得他们会回答我
and for some reason I thought they'd answer it.
嗯
Yes.
你很乐观
That was optimistic of you.
-是啊 -治疗方法是什么
- Yeah. - What was the treatment?
他们不告诉我 这就是问题所在
They wouldn't tell me. That was the problem.
你怎么问的
What was your question about?
你是空降兵
You're airborne, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你的军事代码是什么
What was your MOS?
你到底说不说
Are you gonna tell me what happened?
我得填个表
I just need to put it on my little form.
我在退伍军人事务部失控了
Okay, look, down at the VA, I lost control.
这是我的错 好吗 你这样汇报上级
That's on me, okay? You can tell your boss that.
-我会的 但我 -老实说 感谢你的保释金
- I will, but I need... - And honestly, I appreciate the bail.
谢谢你的关心
And I appreciate your interest, I do.
但如果我们继续讨论这个问题
But if we keep talking about this,
我肯定又要生气
I'm gonna get mad all over again.
不如你直接写上"已评估"
So how about you just mark me "Evaluated"
然后喝啤酒吧
and we drink a beer instead?
好啊 没问题
Sure. That's not a problem.
-太好了 -完全没有问题
- Great. - Not a problem at all.
13FE4
13F E4.
我的军事代码
My MOS.
炮兵支援
Artillery support?
187步兵团3营 钢铁拉卡桑
3/187th. Iron Rakkasans.
硬核啊
That is hardcore.
我是营花 他们让我负责通信
I was the chick in the unit. They put me on comms.
我本来要被踢掉的 但我♥干♥得很漂亮
And was supposed to wash out, but I got really good at it.
情报流的禅
The Zen of intel flow,
我知道什么情报 要通知谁
What do I know? Who needs to know it?
然后我被派往叙利亚
Then I got deployed to Syria.
我靠
Damn.
我们负责从30公里外发射火箭辅助炮
We were dropping RAP rounds from 30 clicks.
我们离前线很远
We were so far away from the action,
我们基本上就是缩头乌龟
and we were basically FOBBITs.
-暗处的蘑菇 -靠施肥生长
- "Mushrooms, kept in the dark..." - "And fed shit."
是的
Yeah.
然后我回家了
Then I got home,
我只能在高速公路下面
and I found myself sitting in an apartment
宠物用品店后面找个公♥寓♥住
under a freeway behind a Petco.
家具还是租的 只有我一个人
Fucking rented furniture. Alone.
-美国梦啊 伙计 -没错
- American dream, bro. - Exactly.
我以前一整天都在玩
I used to spend all day,
我整天都在打扫屋子
and I mean all day, cleaning up that place.
然后出去喝大酒
Then I'd go out and I'd get hammered,
回家以后就睡过去了
I come back and I'd pass out.
冲凉 重复 冲凉 重复
Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat.
直到有一天 我
Until one day, I just...
我
I, um...
怎么了
What happened?
我开车去健身房♥时
I was driving to the gym,
有个留丸子头的男人别我的车
and this guy with a man bun cuts me off.
武士髻那种吗
One of those samurai top knots?
-没错 -我靠
- Exactly. - Jesus.
我把车停在他旁边 和他解释不能这样开车
So I pull up next to him to explain his mistake,
他连车窗都不摇下来
and the fucker wouldn't even roll down his window.
然后我开到时速177公里 追他的特斯拉
So I found myself driving 110, chasing down his Tesla.
算他走运 他的车很快
And lucky for him, those cars are fast.
然后你就闯祸了
You were gone, huh?
是的 警♥察♥用那种地刺拦住了我
Oh, yeah, the police had to stop me with one of those nail strips.
即便如此 我还是觉得
And even then, I'm like,
我服过役 那家伙留个丸子头
"I served. Dude has a man bun.
怎么 退伍军人开个车
What, you gonna lock me up for...
还要被抓吗
driving while veteran?"
我看个屏幕还被抓呢
Shoot, they tried to get me for looking at a monitor.
仅此而已
That's it?
不完全是
Not exactly.
警卫过来 叫我放下屏幕
Guard comes up, tells me to drop it.
然后他的小朋友从我后面偷袭
Then his little friend sneaks up behind me
然后就一发不可收拾了
and shit just gets crazy.
然后我就发现自己被束缚带捆起来了
Next thing you know, I'm fucking zip-tied.
其中一个人递给我一本创伤后应激障碍咨♥询♥手册
One of them hands me a brochure for PTSD counseling
因为我刚才发作了
for the triggering incident I just experienced.
看看吧
Check it out. Look.
我靠
Oh, shit.
睡不好吗
有麻烦吗
伤心吗
沮丧吗
你还真没瞎编
You are not making this up.
这玩意怎么可能编的出来
How can anybody make this shit up?
屏幕上写了什么
So what was on the screen?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没看见
I didn't see.
但他们的确让我在那里接受过治疗
They did have me getting me treatment at this place though.
盖斯特
Geist.
盖斯特
Geist?
他们是这么说的
That's what they said, yeah.
什么意思 什么样的治疗
What does that mean? What...what kind of treatment?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的部队当时被简易爆♥炸♥装置击中
My unit got hit with an IED when I was over there.
我 我的朋友希瑞尔 还有莱斯基
Me, my buddy Shrier, this guy Lesky.
从那以后 我仿佛
Ever since then I got this...
失去了对战争的记忆
this big hole where the war was.
你不记得那里了吗
So you don't remember this place?
嗯
No.
这就是我想看到的
I mean, that's kind of what I wanted to see.
我想着如果我能得到一些信息
I thought maybe if I could just get some information...
说不定就能说得通了
Everything would start to make sense?
是的
Yeah.
还是过于乐观了吧
Optimistic though, right?
如果你了解我目睹的那些破事 从丢失记录
If you knew half the shit I've seen, from lost records,
管理不善到办错事
to mismanagement, to just flat-out wrong.
他们根本不知道自己在干什么
They don't know what the fuck they're doing over there.
-真是一团糟 -我知道 但是
- It's a total mess. - Yeah, I know, but...
我做了手术 我妈 她
I had surgery. I mean, my mom, she...
-她是这么说的 -你刚回来的时候吗
- She told me that when... - When you first came back?
是的
Yeah.
前几周 我的脑子很混乱
Everything was a blur for me those first few weeks.
我也是 但她的确说过啊
Well, me too, but she did say it though.
也许她只是想吓唬你
Yeah, but maybe she was trying to scare you.
你想想 如果你撞到头
I mean, think about it, you bump your head,
感觉好些了 也许就想要回去
you start feeling better, maybe you go back.
但如果她说你做了脑部手术
But if she tells you you had brain surgery
然后昏迷了
and you were in some sort of coma,
也许你待在安全的地方让她安心
maybe you stay where she knows you're gonna be safe.
你觉得她会这么做吗
Does that sound like her?
怎么 为了我好而骗我吗