剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
什么 为什么
What? Why?
收据上可能会有名字
There could be a name, there could be a name on the receipt.
不 听着 我不 你们赶紧走吧
No, look, I am not... You guys just need to go.
凯尔 凯尔 等等
Kyle, Kyle, hold up.
这位女士是退伍军人
The lady's a veteran, huh?
她为我们的国家服役过
She served our country.
对吧 杰基
Isn't that right, Jackie?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
天降死神
Death from above.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎么说 凯尔
So what do you say, Kyle?
我把魔鬼女大兵带来了
You got fucking GI Jane over here.
你难道不用稍微感谢我一下吗
You want to put a little gratitude in your attitude?
听着 我现在很忙
Look, it's just... it's getting busy.
我得翻一整袋收据
I'd have to dig through a whole bag of receipts.
我们来吧
We'll do it. We'll do it.
我和我妻子以前也经常这样
You know, my wife and I, we used to get into it.
但我从来没有把她打晕在小船上
I mean, I never knocked her out in a rowboat or anything,
但是
but...
我们会大喊大叫
Man, we would throw shit and yell.
她有一次从门廊上摔下来
She fell off the porch one time.
什么
What?
如果这家伙是你男朋友的话
I mean, I'm saying if this guy's your boyfriend,
也许你们俩闹别扭了
then maybe the two of you got into it, and...
不 听起来不对劲
No. That doesn't sound right.
那好吧
Okay, then.
肯定是他的错 而不是
I'm sure it was his fault, and not...
找到了
Found it.
六瓶百威啤酒 四瓶波本威士忌
Six Budweisers, four Maker's Mark.
那是什么 字母A吗
What is that, an A?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他把钱记在客房♥的账上了 他住在这里
But he charged it to a room. He's staying here.
-干嘛 -你不能去他的房♥间
- What? - Hey, you're not going to his room.
谁知道你会碰上什么事
You don't know what the fuck you're getting into here, huh?
我们吵架了 也许我变成这样就是因为他
We argued. Maybe he did this to me.
我去拿锤子
I'll get the hammer.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
现在怎么办
Well, what the fuck we do now?
你药落在里面了 你无法呼吸
The pills are inside, and you can't breathe.
什么 我靠
What? Jesus.
-打扰一下 女士 -怎么了
- Excuse me, ma'am? - What?
你能帮帮我们吗 是我爸爸
Can you please help us? It's my dad.
他的药在里面 不能呼吸
His pills are inside, and he can't breathe.
没事的 爸
It's gonna be okay, Dad.
药在里面 你能让我们进去吗
The pills, they're inside. Can you... can you let us in?
-我好害怕 -好吧 没问题
- Oh, I'm scared. - Okay, I got you, honey.
没事的 爸 不会有事的
It's okay, Dad. It's gonna be okay.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的 爸
It's okay, Dad.
天啊
Jesus.
好吧
All right.
甜瓜
It's a melon.
真的
It's real.
我注意到了 你喊我爸爸
I noticed that you called me your... your dad,
而不是你丈夫
and not your husband, which is...
还挺好的
fine, I guess.
氧气瓶让我看上去老了几岁
Oxygen tank adds a couple years.
看
Look.
仅供实验室使用
我♥操♥
Jesus, fuck.
这是百元大钞吗
Are those hundreds?
亚历克斯·伊斯顿
Alex Eastern.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识
I don't.
好吧 至少我们知道名字了 对吧
Okay, well, at least we got a name, right?
那些人是谁
Who are those guys?
我不知道
I don't know.
你到底惹了什么事
What the fuck are you into here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你肯定知道 那是你 对吧
Yeah, you do. That's you, isn't it?
-是的 -你肯定做了些什么 女士
- Yeah. - Jesus Christ. You did something, lady.
那家伙在你脸上画了叉
The guy's putting X's on your fucking faces.
-你最好想想 -我在想
- You better think... - I'm trying to think.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
巴迪
Oh, Buddy.
巴迪 巴迪 巴迪
Oh, Buddy, Buddy, Buddy.
巴迪
Oh, Buddy.
巴迪 快看 纹身掉了
Buddy, look at this. The tattoo, it's coming off.
毒品瓶 一堆现金
Fucking dope vials, stacks of cash.
我不知道你对这家伙做了什么
I don't know what you did to this guy,
你和你的战友搞了什么鬼
what kind of shit you and your war buddies got mixed up in here.
我不想参与
I don't want any part of it.
天啊
Oh my god.
我很难过 好吗 真的
I feel bad, okay? I do.
我只是
I just...
我必须这么做
I need this.
我以为你要帮我
I thought you were helping me.
嗯
Yeah.
该死的人
Fucking people, you know?