剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
What, lie to me for my own good?
有可能吧
A little bit, yeah.
天啊
God.
如果我真的是撞到了头呢
I mean, what if I really did just bump my head
我无缘无故地把自己逼疯了吗
and I'm making myself fucking crazy for no reason?
伙计 你在浪费我的时间
Man, look, you're a waste of my time.
-什么 -你几乎就是个正常人
- What? - You're barely fucked up.
你是个好人 只是今天过得不顺而已
You're a really great guy who just had a rough day.
仅此而已
That's it.
那你会写在表格上吗
So what, you're gonna put that on your form?
当然 乐意效劳
Of course. With pleasure.
是我女朋友
Ooh, it's my girlfriend.
她的事很多 我得接一下
High maintenance. I have to take this.
马上回来
Be right back.
他是个白♥痴♥ 坦普尔
He's a fucking blank, Temple.
什么意思
What do you mean?
调取记录
The records request.
他连"归途"这个词都不知道
He doesn't even know the word "Homecoming."
什么意思
I don't get it.
他在找别的东西
He was looking for something else.
他完全无害 他就是个傻子
He's totally harmless. He's such a sweetheart.
-他说了什么吗 -没事了 坦普尔
- I mean, did he say anything? - It's done, Temple.
你那里情况如何
How are things there?
莱纳德有什么反应
How did Leonard take it?
不重要了 他接受了
It doesn't matter. He took it.
瞧你的傲娇样
Okay. Listen to you.
我晚点再和你说
I'll tell you all about it later.
完了 邦达要来
Shoot. Bunda's coming.
我要迟到了
I'm running late.
好的 回聊
Okay, all right. I'll talk to you soon.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
好
All right.
再来一轮
One more round?
我女友很生气 我得走了
My girl is pissed. I have to go.
-要是 -不 不 不
- I wish I could... - No, no, no.
你请了我 我也得请你
You bought me one. I got to buy you one.
这是我的规矩
I make the rules.
再说了 巴士一个小时后才启程
Plus, the bus don't leave for another hour anyway.
再来一轮
One more?
来吧
Come on.
好吧 就一轮啊
Okay, one more, but that's it.
抱歉 我刚才在接电♥话♥
Sorry, I just got stuck on a call.
有意思
Interesting.
和谁打电♥话♥
With who?
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
没事吧
All good?
嗯 她出差了
Yeah, she's on a business trip.
谈了笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
She made a big sale.
很好 所以没问题了吧
Great. So all good?
-请吧 -好的
- Shall we? - Yes.
-农业团队对增产有一些想法 -嗯
- The Ag Team has some ideas about increasing output - Yes
这样你可以重启项目
so you can restart the program and...
那个 我们没打算重启
That... we're not doing that.
那我可以问问
So then can I ask...
你打算怎么做吗
what are you gonna do with it?
-果汁吗 -是的
- The juice? - Yeah.
你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you think we should do with it?
我们有点安于现状
Well, right now, we're in a box, an echo chamber.
对于产品的思路过于狭隘
We're thinking way too small about the product.
太浪费了
Such a waste.
-浪费什么 -你啊
- Of what? - Of you.
你应该管理这个地方
You should be running this place.
但你的计划是
But so your plan is...
行了 别说了
You know what, just stop it.
我知道你的想法 你想赶紧摆平一切
Your mind, I know, it wants to rush in and nail everything down,
我们在做什么 这个产品是什么之类的
what are we doing, what is this product, blah, blah, blah.
这些都会扼杀创造力
It's all gonna just choke off creativity.
好
Okay.
你最后脑子里只有药剂
I mean, you'll end up with the roller
或者佛罗里达的创伤后应激障碍实验
or that PTSD thing down in Florida.
这些当然都是好主意
I mean, those are fine ideas.
-但如果 -但如果什么
- But what if... - But what if what?
我们打开大门 吸取更多疯狂的建议
We open the door and let the fucking crazy world in.
不管结果怎样 一定比我们想的要全面
Whatever happens will be better than anything we come up with.
我不太明白
I'm not sure I understand.
比如发生了一件
You know, something happens at a school
轰动全校学生的事
and the kids are all freaked out.
或者巴西认为消除四万头猪的头部创伤
Or Brazil thinks that if they de-traumatize 40,000 pigs,
就能让培根味道变得更好
it will make the bacon taste better.
巴西真的这么想吗
Does Brazil think that?
我不知道 不了解
I don't know. I have no idea.
这就是重点
That's the point.
国防部也会这么做吗
And the DOD does this kind of thing?
只要他们尝到甜头 就会这么做
When they get a taste of it, they will.
我们就卖♥♥给
And we just sell it to whoever and...
谁有最好的创意就卖♥♥给谁
Let the best idea win.
听起来不错吧
Doesn't that seem good?
-你知道我们应该做点什么吗 -什么
- You know what we should do? - What?
在这里开个派对
Is throw a party here, you know?
邀请所有人 潜在买♥♥家
Invite everyone, potential buyers,
网红 有想法的人们
influencers, you know, idea people.
让他们看看这里有多干净
Just show them how clean this place is,
枝繁叶茂的
how just like really fuckin' leafy it is, you know?
弄点酒和气球
Get drinks, have balloons.
-气球 -活跃一下气氛
- Balloons. - You know, make it fun.
你应该没问题吧
You could do that, couldn't you?
当然
Sure.
那就
Like maybe...
后天吧
day after tomorrow.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
活有点多 而且不同于以往
It's a lot, and it's different,
你过去都是重复劳动
and you've been sat in the same rut over and over again,
好点子都是这样的 速度要快
and this is how big ideas work quickly, you know,
免得被别人抢了先机
before the next guy does it.
你女朋友叫什么名字
What's your girlfriend's name?
-亚历克斯 -亚历克斯
- Alex. - Alex.
邀请亚历克斯过来吧
Yeah, invite Alex to the thing.
她肯定会很开心 对吧 她刚谈了笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
She'd have fun, right? She made a big sale.
后面还会有大买♥♥卖♥♥等着她的
You're gonna make a big sale.
而且肯定会更大
An even bigger one, I bet.
谁来负责这个新项目
And who's gonna be in charge of this new venture?
是我
I am.
天啊 那你肯定压力很大吧
Gosh. This must be just really overwhelming for you.
头都要炸了
You know, I'm sure your head is just exploding.
我只是 我很想看看
I'm just gonna be... I'm so interested to see
最后的结果 你懂的 因为
how this all turns out, you know, because...
温迪 我知道现在很尴尬
Wendy, I know this is awkward.
如果你想走 我可以理解
And if you want to leave, I understand.
我不是这个意思 我只是
I'm not saying that at all, I'm just...
但如果你想留下来
But if you decide to stay,
你必须改改你的脾气
you have to fix your personality
起码别跟我来这套 好吗
or at least hide it from me, okay?
好的 我明白 真的
Yeah. Understood, really.
我只是 随时准备为你效劳
I just... um, I'm ready to help.
我喜欢你的上进
I love how proactive you are.
你先把三楼的药剂处理了吧
You can start by getting the roller stuff off the third floor.
我喜欢头脑风暴
Well, I'm a big believer in churn,
集思广益
you know, mixing things up.
这样的体系就很健康
That can be really healthy.
如果有什么需要我
So if there's anything I can do.
有 我需要你策划一个派对