剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
我可以过去给他们展示一下
Oh, I'll come too. I could present.
嗯 那什么 我不知道
Yeah, I just... you know... I don't know.
要是你来做整个展示
I worry that if you came in and did this whole presentation,
那就不知道他们是否理解整个程序了
would anybody know what to do with that process-wise?
明白吗
You know?
但是请继续给我提供创意
But don't stop bringing me ideas.
真的
Really.
真的很有趣
Interesting stuff.
盖斯特行政部 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Geist Executive. How can I help you?
我是国防部的帕姆·贝利
This is Pam Bailey at the DOD.
我这里有情况
I have a situation here.
有点急
It's somewhat urgent.
科林不在办公室
Colin's out of the office.
我知道科林不在办公室
I know Colin's out of the office.
他刚在坦帕跟我的审计员搭讪
He just accosted my auditor in fucking Tampa.
-搭讪 -是的
- "Accosted"? - Yeah.
就在你的小公♥司♥外面
Right outside your little facility.
为什么 他做了
Why? What did he...
奥德丽 听我说
Audrey, I need you to listen to me.
好的
Okay.
以后你不能再联♥系♥我了 好吗
I'm not gonna be reachable moving forward, all right?
我不明白
I don't understand...
听着
Listen.
我和你们从来没有联♥系♥过
Me, you guys, we haven't been in touch... ever.
就当我没打过这个电♥话♥
In fact, we're not talking now.
是吗
We're not?
-嗯 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
投诉已经升级了
The complaint's been elevated.
到时候会有人调查
There's going to be an investigation.
-调查 -是的
- Into... - Yep.
天啊 我该怎么办
Oh, my God. What do I do?
我不知道 找个律师
I don't know. Get a lawyer.
我有麻烦吗
I'm in trouble?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是把我的号♥码丢掉
but lose my number.
等等 帕姆
Wait, Pam.
好吧
Well...
我要坐牢了
I'm going to jail.
-为什么是湿的 -因为它沾水了
- Why is this damp? - Because it got wet.
为什么会沾水
Why did it get wet?
这是思想实验吗
Is this a thought experiment?
你可以用淋浴旁边白色的
You can use the white ones by the shower
或者壁橱里绿色的
or the green ones in the closet.
这个仅供装饰
This is for decor only.
仅供装饰
"Decor only"?
我还以为你要坐牢了
I thought you were going to jail.
这不是玩笑
This isn't a joke.
国防部正在调查我的公♥司♥
The Department of Defense is investigating my company.
为什么
Why?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
归途吗
Homecoming?
答对了
Bingo.
你是认真的吗
Are you seriously doing that right now?
什么
What?
你刚说完
You just got finished telling me
你会因为这玩意被调查
that you're being investigated for that shit,
然后你又把它抹在胳膊上
and you're slathering it on your arm.
局部使用很安全
It's topical. It's safe.
我真的希望你能听听自己说的话
I really wish you could hear how you sound. I do.
它能让我冷静下来 好吗
It calms me down, okay?
你看起来很冷静
You seem real calm.
听着 如果你不想帮忙
Look, if you're not going to help...
我已经告诉过你该怎么做了
I already told you what to do.
-辞职 -太晚了 亚历克斯
- Quit. - It's too late for that, Alex.
-我从一开始就参与了 -不
- I was there from the start. - No.
你只是不想辞职罢了
You don't wanna quit. That's what's going on.
你对这家公♥司♥有一种扭曲的忠诚
You feel some sort of twisted loyalty to this company...
好吧 你说得对
Yeah, okay, fine. You're right.
还有谁知道调查的事
Who else knows about the investigation?
现在只有我
Right now, just me.
那还好
Well, that helps.
什么 你在想什么
What? What are you thinking?
科林
Colin.
-他怎么了 -他是个工具
- What about him? - He's a tool.
是啊 他是个混♥蛋♥ 但这有什么关系
Yeah, he's a jerk, but what does that have to do with...
不 他是个工具 我们可以利用他
No, he's a tool and we can use him.
这是个机会
This is an opportunity.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
并没有
No it's not.
他想和罗恩见面 是吗
He wants a meeting with Ron, right?
你可以安排一下 但是不告诉罗恩
So you set the meeting but you just don't tell Ron.
科林 和您确认一下明天下午在会议室与罗恩见面
奥德丽
信息已发送
-下午好 科林 -罗恩呢
- Good afternoon, Colin. - Where's Ron?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我要撒谎吗
So I just lie.
-你这么一说 -什么
- The way you just said that was... - What?
太认真了
It was so earnest...
但也很性感
but it was also so sexy.
是的 你要撒谎
And yes, you are going to lie.
你不如去外面
Now why don't you step outside
看看能不能找到罗恩吧
and see if you can track Ron down?
罗恩不来了 科林
Ron's not coming, Colin.
那你在这里做什么
And so what are you doing here?
我换角色了
I'm in a new role.
所以
So...
就算他信了
say he buys it.
他会信的
He will.
即使那样 他也会辩解
Even then, he'll just talk his way out of it.
他就是这样的人
That's what he does.
那就让他说
So let him talk...
直到他说出你想要的
until he's saying what you want.
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
他正在申诉了
He's filing that complaint.
这是事实
Okay? That's just reality.
我们应该关注这一点
So we should focus on that.
好吧 你有什么建议
Okay. What do you suggest?
我有什么建议 给他们一个人啊
What do I suggest? We give them someone.
离职雇员
A rogue employee.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
-违反了规定 -没错
- Disobeyed protocol? - Exactly.
伯格曼太冲动了 我也不知道 然后她
Bergman got, I don't know, emotional, and she...
不是她
Not she.
什么
What?
我们不是在谈论伯格曼
We're not talking about Bergman.
包括对质
"Including a confrontation
国防部调查员
with a Department of Defense investigator."
他不会签这个的
He's never gonna sign this.
如果他认为这是达到目的的手段 他会签的
He will if he sees it as a means to an end.
什么目的
What end?
失业
Unemployment?
他最想要的是什么
What's the one thing he wants more than anything?
盖斯特先生和我都讨论了
Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that.
如果你对自己的行为负责
If you take responsibility for your actions,
对他来说意义重大
it would mean a lot to him.
这可能会影响到你的未来
It could affect your future here.
你和盖斯特谈了
You talked to... to Geist?
是的
Yes.
在他的农场 你去过吗
At his farm. Have you been?
你可以的
You can do this.
我相信你