剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
There is. I need you to plan a party.
太好了 什么时候
Great. When?
后天
Day after tomorrow.
-好的 -为新客户办的
- Great. - For the new client.
弄的有意思点
You know, make it fun.
没问题 这位新客户是谁
Absolutely. And who's this new client?
国防部
The Department of Defense?
是的
Yes.
那我们应该
Well, I think we should proceed...
谨慎点吧
cautiously, right?
上次我们卷入这样的事时
The last time we got involved with something like this,
-遇到了各种各样的问题 -这次不一样
- we had all kinds of problems. - This is different.
不一样
Different.
好的
Right.
太好了
Well, I love it.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun, yeah.
我要
Should I, um...
我可以回芳香区了吗
Do you want me to go back to Aromas now?
-莓果不能拔吗 -没错
- So the berries stay? - That's right.
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
莱纳德说
Well, Leonard said...
莱纳德与此事无关
Leonard's not involved in this.
但我
But I...
有问题吗 赫克托
Is this gonna be a problem, Hector?
五镖全中
That is five for five.
我说了
I tried to tell you.
你是忍♥者吧
You are a fucking ninja.
我爸在酒吧工作
Yeah, my dad worked at a bar.
这是我的课外活动
So this was basically my extracurricular.
他是酒保吗
He was a bartender?
不 应该算是他的办公室
No, it was kind of like...like his office.
总之 我有很多练习机会
Anyway, I got a lot of practice.
再来一次 这次
Okay, one more time. This time...
我得走了 伙计 我得走了
I gotta go, man. I gotta go.
-不能玩了 -什么
- I can't. - What?
她会杀了我的
She's going to fucking kill me.
拜托
Come on.
但我会回来的
But look, I'll come back.
我会回来的 我们可以
I will come back, and we can, uh,
玩点你们这里爱玩的游戏
do whatever you people do around here?
你们一般会玩什么
What do you guys do here?
没什么 钓鱼
Uh, nothing. Go fishing?
-拜托 -我是认真的
- Come on. - I'm serious.
基本上我会在邮箱旁边
Basically, I'll be waiting by my mailbox
等上8到12周
for the next 8 to 12 weeks.
-为什么 -调取记录
- For what? - Records request.
盖斯特 记得吗
Geist, remember?
嗯
Yeah.
我可以直接开车过去
I mean, I could just... could just drive down there.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
有何不可
Why not?
我查过了
I looked it up.
只有三个小时的路程
It's only like three hours away.
如果我突然出现说"我是沃特·克鲁兹
What if I just showed up like, "Hi. I'm Walter Cruz.
我有几个问题"
I got some fucking questions."
他们会怎么做
What are they gonna do?
我不知道 报♥警♥
I don't know, call the cops?
-你不生气吗 -什么
- Doesn't it ever piss you off? - What?
他们根本不把我们当回事
They treat us like we're nothing.
我过去问了一个问题
I went in there for one question.
他们就这么忘了我们
They just forget about us.
我们就这么认了 去他妈的
We're supposed to just take it? Fuck that.
我受够了
I'm not doing that shit anymore.
再来一轮
Let's get one more.
你不是说你要走了
I thought you said you had to go.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
来吧
Come on.
这是克罗斯比 他是我们的机械师
This is Crosby. He was our mechanic.
还是个变♥态♥
And a fuckin' pervert.
冈萨雷斯 他是我们的医生
Gonzalez, he was our medic.
还有霍尔曼
And Holman.
你和他很像
You remind me of him.
哪里像
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
有点安静 他是个狙击手
Kind of quiet. He was a sniper.
-狙击手嘛 -不是吧
- You know how they are. - No shit.
怎么了
What?
我本来也想当狙击手的
That was my original MOS, sniper.
不是吧
No shit?
我很喜欢他 伙计
I loved that guy, man.
怎么 他没回来吗
What, he didn't make it back?
不 回来了 我们都回来了
No, he did. We all did.
然后呢
And then what?
克罗斯比被警♥察♥射杀了
Crosby got shot by cops.
冈萨雷斯在精神病院
And Gonzalez is in a mental hospital.
还有霍尔曼
And Holman...
霍尔曼自杀了
Holman fucking killed himself.
我靠 怎么回事
Jesus Christ. What happened?
他有不少问题
He had questions.
比如他为什么在那里
Questions about why he'd been over there,
以及他之前在做的那些事
what he'd been doing.
这种事哪有什么合理的答案
There's no good answer for shit like that,
但他一直在问
but he couldn't stop asking.
什么 你是说像我一样吗
What, you mean like me?
这不一样
This is different.
如果你继续下去 可能会见血的
If you keep picking at this, it's gonna start bleeding.
-我可以保证 -我不会自杀的 好吗
- I can promise you. - But I'm not gonna kill myself, okay?
不可能的
That's not an option for me.
霍尔曼也是这么说的
That's exactly what Holman said.
可是他最后还是自杀了
It wasn't an option for him until one day, I guess it was.
霍尔曼
Holman.
他驻派了多少次
How many tours did he do?
两次吧
Think like two.
他的记录呢
What was his record?
什么意思
What do you mean?
最远击杀距离
His longest shot.
他肯定经常炫耀吧
I mean, come on, he'd probably never shut up about it.
当然 1100米
Oh, yeah, of course. Uh, 1,100 meters.
-1100米 -你说得对
- 1,100 meters? - Yeah, you're right.
他不停地炫耀
He couldn't stop talking about it.
这么一想还挺难受的
Well. That's a sad story.
所以你不要太过纠结
So you don't want to keep obsessing about this.
那可不一定
Actually, maybe I do.
你还打算过去吗
So you're still gonna go down there?
-是的 -沃特 听我说
- Yeah. I am. - Walter, listen to me...
-这跟你有什么关系 -跟我 我
- What the fuck is it to you? - To me? I...
你管我去哪呢
Why the fuck do you care where I'm going?
我不管啊
I don't care where you're going.
有人在骗我 好吗
Somebody is lying to me, okay?
我在那边出了问题
Something happened to me over there,
但我完全不知情
and I don't know what the fuck it is.
我知道盖斯特有相关资料
But I know Geist has information.
我说了那些记录
I told you that the records are...
我一定要过去找到答案
I'm going down there and I'm gonna get answers.
你说什么都没用
And nothing you can say is gonna change that.
明白吗
You understand me?
沃特 我只是想帮你
Walter, I am just trying to help you.
你想帮我
You wanna help?
离我远点就算是帮我了
Here's how you can help me. Stay the fuck away from me.
妈的
Oh, shit.
-你跟他说了什么 亲爱的 -滚开