剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
我们快结束了
We're almost done.
德文 你对柑橘类的反应
Okay, Devon, we were talking about your associations with citrus
与盖斯特的核心价值观相悖
being at odds with the core values of Geist.
尼克松 走开
Nixon, get out of there.
早上好
Good morning.
有事吗
What do you want?
你为什么要在发布会上发言
Why do you wanna speak at the launch?
莱纳德 你听到了吗
Leonard, did you hear me?
我在看《飞狼》
I'm watching Airwolf.
看得很兴奋
It gets me fired up.
监狱里可能没有《飞狼》看
Well, they might not have Airwolf in jail.
你应该记住
You should bear that in mind before you...
也许吧
Well, they might.
走着瞧
Guess we'll see.
你知道你不能这样 我们要
You know you can't do this. We need to...
你为什么那样跟我说话
Why are you talking to me like that?
哪样
Like what?
弄得好像你很了解我一样
Well, like you know me.
弄得好像我们是一个团队
Like we're some kind of team.
两周前 我都不知道你的名字
Two weeks ago, I didn't even know your fuckin' name.
你现在知道了
You know it now.
我们能挺过去的 莱纳德
We can get through this, Leonard.
我知道这种感觉像
I know it feels like...
不 感觉不像
No, it doesn't feel...
我知道我周围发生了什么事 好吗
I can fuckin' see what's going on around me, okay?
我不需要治疗
I don't need therapy about it.
我需要一把链锯
What I need is a fuckin' chain saw.
我在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
我们需要灵活和合作
We need to be flexible, c... cooperate,
然后一切就会恢复正常
and then things'll go back to normal.
不可能恢复正常了
There's no gettin' back to normal.
所以别再糊弄我
So stop trying to sell me this rotten bat shit
告诉我一切能好起来 好吗
and telling me it's cookies and cream, huh?
我们有新合伙人了
We have a new partner!
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice!
合伙人
"Partner."
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
Yeah, that's fuckin' rich.
随你怎么说
Call it whatever you want,
但不管我们喜不喜欢 他们都是这里的负责人
but they're in charge here whether we like it or not.
是的 你很喜欢
Yeah, right. And you like it.
我接受
I accept it.
我接受现实
I accept reality.
现实是
Well, here's the reality:
这是我的公♥司♥
it's my fucking company,
我要去发布会
and I'm gonna get up there
想说什么就说什么
and say whatever the fuck I want.
我们今天有个公♥司♥活动
We're having a company event today.
大家别走散了 好吗
So let's stay in a nice, tight group for me, okay?
大家跟紧了
Nice and tight.
准备好拿样品了吗
Ready for some samples?
好吗
Yeah?
好 我们从这里排队吧
All right. Let's start a line right here.
排成一列 从这位女士后面开始
Single file, starting right behind this woman here.
好吗
Okay?
靠墙一个跟着一个
Nice and tight against the wall for me.
好 排成一列
There we go. Single file.
我要看我的笔记本电脑
为什么不接电♥话♥ 回个电♥话♥
怎么回事 在吗
小姐
Miss?
可以回去排队吗 谢谢
Could you return to the line for me, please?
好
Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
就在这里
Right here.
女士
Ma'am?
女士 每个人三个
Ma'am, three items per party.
我们出来的时候数过了
We count them on the way out.
所以没必要让他们挤
So there's no point shoving them in...
伙计们 可以再快一些
Guys, everything's gonna move a lot faster
只要你们记得
if you remember that it's...
你不能乱跑
You need to stay with the group!
女士
Ma'am!
公共洗手间在我们后面
The public bathrooms are behind us!
喂
Hello?
奥德丽·坦普尔
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们怎么变成了这样
How did we get here?
我知道大家都很期待我们的新冒险
I know everyone's excited about our new... venture,
新方向
our new direction.
你们在想货币符号♥
You're thinking about dollar signs,
新视野
new horizons...
之类的东西
shit like that.
但是
But, uh...
谁喜欢露营
Who likes to go camping?
谁喜欢露营
Who likes to go camping, huh?
好吧 你们在露营
Okay, so you're... you're fucking camping.
你们有甘薯 猪肉和豆子
And you got your yams and your pork and beans.
篝火在燃烧
The fire's blazing.
你们抬头看
You look up.
天空 星星
The sky. The stars.
非常漂亮
It's beautiful.
所以
So...
你们会干什么
what do you do?
吹笛子 好吧
You play your flute, right?
对吗
Right?
好吧
So, okay.
所以你们在吹笛子 然后
So you're... you're playing your flute, and, uh,
其他人
the other people,
其他露营者 他们听到了音乐
the other campers, they... they hear the music.
谁会不喜欢呢
What's not to like?
他们想过来
They wanna come over.
很快大家都来了
And soon enough, everyone's there,
围着篝火
round the fire, close,
倾听
listening.
很好
It's nice.
有时候
Some days...
和你们在一起
I felt like that...
就有这样的感觉
here with you guys.
但是巨人就在那时出现了
But that's when the fucking giant shows up.
巨人总是很饿
She's always starving, the giant.
她看到了篝火 食物和人
She sees fire and food and people.
她说"我想要"
She says, "I want it."
也许她听到了音乐 也许没有
Maybe she heard the music. Maybe she didn't.
但她是个巨人
But... she's a fuckin' giant.
那这些对她意味着什么
So what does it mean to her, hmm?
毫无意义
Fucking nothing!
音乐停止了
And the music has stopped anyway,
因为你们所有人
because she's got her fuckin' arm
都被她制♥服♥了 你们无法呼吸
so far up your goddamn ass you can't breathe
人群在尖叫
and people are screaming!
也许那里还有孩子
There's kids there, maybe.
莱纳德
Leonard.
这是个比喻 好吗
It's a fucking metaphor, okay?
我在警告你们
I'm trying to warn you.
这是你们最后的机会
This is your last chance!
切了他的麦克风
Cut his mic.
-放气球 -我们是露营者
- Drop the balloons. - We're the campers!
你在干什么 我说"切了他的麦克风"
What are you doing? I said, "Cut his mic."
巨人就是这些该死的人
And the giant is these fuckin' people.
他们想
They're trying to take...
这很重要
This is important!
你们得听我说
You gotta listen to me!